Early Bird Coffee will be a small coffee stall that is run with the community in mind. The stall will be situated in the Outeniqua Farmers Market where it will surpass the other beverages stalls by selling nothing but the best quality hot beverages. The business will not use any imported goods but rather support the local merchants. The business will make use of unskilled labor in the helping of setting up, packaging and running the cashier with further training being made available. The vision of the business is to expand from the market into more markets in the surrounding areas and eventually open up a permanent shop in center town. As a business we will not allow any of our raw materials to be made using illegal methods such as child labor. We will be charitable and employ individuals of a less privileged stature. Training of these individuals will commence shortly after employment.
The business aims to donate unused stock from the markets to the surrounding community in need. The main objective of the business to create a stall/shop that is independent in terms of water and electricity, thus saving the environment and saving costs. The costs that will be saved from this objective will be donated to a charity of choice. The business by the end of year 3 must have enough money to not need any loans for opening up a shop or purchasing any new equipment.
The finances of the business will be handled by Belinda Carlsson free of charge, she will also be helping with the economic future of the business. Joshua Carlsson will be in charge of the sourcing of products and Andrew Carlsson will be in charge of employee rosters.
Joshua Carlsson will inject all the necessary capital with the help of Belinda Carlsson in ...
... middle of paper ...
There will be no new entrants as there are already to many coffee stalls at the market.
We have to make allowances for the issues we cannot control. At the present time there is nothing we can do to make our business more safe. All we can do is conform to the requirements that are set to us legally by the market and the government. We must also focus on conserving the resources. By using as little as possible and combatting wastage we can make this possible.
We are a business that will be successful, we will grow, prosper and become one of the famous brands around the world. We have all the right systems in place to keep the money of the business safe. We have the business ideas to grow.We have the minds to take this company to the next level, the only thing we need to know is...
Are you willing to join us?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Executive Summary of Camar Automotive Hoist Camar Automotive Hoist has built its reputation on a quality product in the Canadian market however in 2000 the company is facing the problem of sustaining future growth of its business. In an attempt to address this need of sustaining growth we recommend that Camar Automotive Hoist clearly defines its position as a safe and convenient scissor lift producer on international wheel alignment markets; and transfers its focus mainly on the US and the European Union markets.... [tags: Executive Summaries Businesses Essays]
563 words (1.6 pages)
- Executive Summary Starbucks New Zealand started brewing its first coffee at its very first coffee shop at Parnell Road, Auckland last 1998. The world’s best coffee brand ventured the country as part of their expansion strategy along with its expansions in the Pacific Rim namely Japan, Vietnam and Philippines. The firm is a franchise from its international company which originates at Seattle, USA. It is owned and managed by its local partner called The Restaurant Brands New Zealand, Ltd. To date, Starbucks is a well recognized brand in New Zealand as the foremost international coffee.... [tags: Strategic management, Management, Espresso]
946 words (2.7 pages)
- Coffee Health Benefits or Risks: Cardiology and Anthropology Perspectives I. Introduction Many people consume coffee at any time of the day all around the world. They come in many different forms, that could either be a benefit or a risk to a person’s health. How is it that coffee could hinder how people live. “Effects of caffeine and coffee consumption on cardiovascular disease and risk factors” by Anna Victoria Mattioli, takes on a perspective of cardiology. Mattioli speaks about how coffee can speed up the effects of heart disease.... [tags: Coffee, Caffeine, Citation]
886 words (2.5 pages)
- Executive Summary of Proctor and Gamble Proctor & Gamble will introduce the new Bounty Toilet Paper during the first week of December 1999. This brand of toilet paper will take the already established idea used with Bounty Paper Towels, and modify to the toilet paper world. Bounty has always stressed the idea of taking the least amount of the product, but still getting the job done while at same time consisting of a strong durability. Never before has such attributes of durability and effectiveness been used in a toilet paper brand, therefore P&G hopes to establish Bounty Toilet Paper as a leader in the industry.... [tags: Bounty Toilet Paper Marketing Essays]
4495 words (12.8 pages)
- Executive Summary Eiteman et al (2003) contend that Hedging is undertaken by the firms in the market to cover their exposure to fluctuation in exchange rates. Stulz (1996) assert that the prime reason for a firm resorting to hedging is that it wants to ensure reduction in such events that may result in financial distress to the firm. Due to such financial distress, a firm may incur losses due to exchange rate fluctuations. In this context, Leland (1998) also supported the view of Stulz (1996) by showing that through hedging current the debt capacity of the firm may increase which would result in increase in value of the firm through higher interest tax shields.... [tags: Money Market Option, Unhedged Position]
1994 words (5.7 pages)
- Maya Angelou's I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings Maya shields herself against the confusion of St. Louis by reading fairy-tales and telling herself that she does not intend on staying there anyway. Vivian works in a gambling parlor at night.... [tags: Angelou Caged Bird Book Summary Review Analysis]
1676 words (4.8 pages)
- The executive summary is arguably the most important section of the business plan. It must be concise, specific, and well-written. It summarizes the highlights of the completed business plan and provides a brief snapshot of the plan, with sales, spending, and profit summary figures. The summary emphasizes those factors that will make the business a success. It must contain sound numbers for market size, trends, company goals, spending, return on investment, capital expenditures, and funding required.... [tags: essays research papers]
1621 words (4.6 pages)
- In our business world we have to provide quality atmosphere service to our customers. The purpose for this introduction is to explain how we treat our internal and external customers in order to provide satisfaction. The base of this executive summary will be on where we work at with our current employer or former. The information collected for this executive summary will be on my last employer. My former employer was Eppies Restaurant. Mainly this small business was in Madera California. Now that we addressed the company, we now can adopt quality principles in theory for my former employer Eppies Restaurant.... [tags: essays research papers]
463 words (1.3 pages)
- Executive Summary This report will look for alternative ways in which the London Underground can change their prices in order to reduce their loss in terms of total revenue. The report will both identify and analyse these alternative methods in an attempt to find the most suitable way of increasing the revenue for the London Underground. The report will also look at how elasticity plays a key role in determining any decisions as well as the outcome of these decisions made. The London Underground is at this very time running at a loss and is in urgent need of things being turned around.... [tags: Economics]
988 words (2.8 pages)
- Executive Summary ----------------- The 2000 were a period of enormous growth, Australian is a prosperous nation has benefited from 9 years of uninterrupted economic growth. However, the international tourist industry was suffer from the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon in the USA on 11 September 2001. Overall, the Australian international tourist industry continues to be strong because of the board mix of natural environment and cosmopolitan cities located here, including high-tech, stable international political situation and economic prosperity.... [tags: Economics]
2197 words (6.3 pages)
- My Leadership Style Has Changed Over The Years
- Universal Immunization : A New Era Of Social Prosperity
- Othello By William Shakespeare 's Othello
- Building Collaboration With A Company Department
- The Is Fallen Under Attack
- The Learning Process Of An Individual 's Drive, Cue, Response, And Reinforcement