November 21, 2017
Michael Jackson "The King of Pop". Who was Michael Jackson? What did he do? Was he a bad person? Was he really as twisted as people said he was? These questions are often asked when people think of Michael Jackson. Today we are going to answer these questions.
Michael was born on August 29, 1958. He was a best-selling American singer, songwriter, and dancer. As a child, Jackson became the lead singer of his family's popular Motown group, the Jackson 5. He went on to a solo career of astonishing worldwide success. He was very shy and quiet person off the stage, Jackson never was truly comfortable with how much attention he received by the media and rarely gave interviews. In the late 1980's he created his own fantasy retreat in California called The Neverland Ranch.
We all agree that Michael Jackson was a great singer. Some disagree that he was a bad person. I am going to prove to you today why he should have been put in jail.
Wade Robson says he first met Jackson when he was 5 years old after winning a competition run by MJJ Productions in his native Australia. Two years later, his family was invited to stay at the King of Pop’s Neverland Ranch home in California, where he slept in Jackson’s bed and was first sexually abused by him. Wade says that the sexual assault ended when he started to show signs of puberty.
Another victim claimed that Michael Jackson did these horrible things to her. The woman’s identity is unknown. The name of the victim generally is not publicly announced who allege they are victims of sexual assault. The woman contends her interactions with Jackson began in 1986 at the age of 12, when her parents took her and her siblings on a sights...
... middle of paper ...
... videos were found, but were legal. They say that even the one with children on it was perfectly okay for Michael Jackson to own.
I say that yes Michael Jackson might have been nice to the people that he invited into his home. He used that to manipulate them and was able to do those disgusting things. This is not okay to do to someone and he should have been punished for it. When his Neverland Ranch got raided that should have been the last straw for Michael Jackson. Child pornography was found in his house. This is not only a disgusting thing to have. It’s illegal to have something’s like that.
In conclusion Michael Jackson may have seemed like a nice person outside of his house, but on the inside was a sick human being. The things he done should not have been ruled not guilty by the court, but should have put him behind bars for the rest of his life.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Michael Jackson was born in Gary, Indiana on August 29, 1958. He was the son of Katherine and Joseph Jackson. Michael had eight siblings. They all had their share in the music industry. His father was a crane operator but had a passion for music. The children heard music all the time. Joseph put together a musical group called The Jackson 5. Katherine Jackson noticed that Michael had an incredible talent in music. Michael loved dancing and singing. Michael became the lead vocalist at the age of five.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, Randy Jackson]
1077 words (3.1 pages)
- Michael Jackson was born on August 29, 1958, and raised in Gary, Indiana by Katherine Jackson and Joe Jackson. Michael Jackson’s parents had a total of nine children and he was the seventh to be born. His singing career initiated at the young age of 5 and was the lead singer of the Jackson 5. The Jackson 5 consisted of the five brothers: Jackie, Jermaine, Tito, Marlon and lead singer Michael. They would play at local clubs and bars, however, fortunately, as their talent thrive, their audience expanded.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, La Toya Jackson]
1060 words (3 pages)
- Michael Jackson lived in different place in and not around America like Never lands Ranch, Los Angeles, Gary, and a country called Bahrain. He was born in a small town called Gary, IN. Michael Jackson died in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, CA. He died at June 25, 2009. Michael Jackson is the highest- earning deceased artist. Michael Jackson said he that he sounds like Minnie Mouse in his song The Jackson 5. Michael Jackson wear a gloved on his o his left hand he had to cover his vitiligo it a patches of pigment on the skin in his case it was on his hand.... [tags: Michael Jackson, Death of Michael Jackson]
1161 words (3.3 pages)
- Vitiligo is a skin disease in which there is a loss of pigment (color) from areas of skin, ending in abnormal patches that feel like normal skin. Vitiligo affects 0.5-1% of people worldwide. That means about two million people are affected by this disease in this country alone. Compared to how many people live on this earth , the number isn’t that large. It’s pretty rare to have this disease. One of the two million people that was affected by this disease was a music icon, the king of pop, Michael Jackson.... [tags: Vitiligo, diseases, Michael Jackson, ]
1838 words (5.3 pages)
- Michael Jackson was given the title, the “King of Pop”, for very good reason; he captured audiences with his catchy lyrics, amazing dance moves, and dazzling outfits. His legacy has lived beyond the grave, as his music is played on the radio, his concert movie, This Is It, was released after his death, and people are still moonwalking and doing the Thriller dance. Michael inspired, and was adored by many, but his music did much more than just entertain. He sang about racial and social injustices and broke down the musical barriers of his time.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, Janet Jackson]
1564 words (4.5 pages)
- Michael Jackson Michael Jackson is a name that is known worldwide. People either love him or hate him, but no one has ever denied that he had talent. This sing songwriter became the King of Pop as he transformed the face of pop music and popular culture across the nation. He started out as the lead singer of the Jackson family popular Motown group called the Jackson 5 (Michael Jackson Biography, n.d.). From there on he began breaking numerous records. As a solo artist, he received multiple Grammys and Guinness world records.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, Janet Jackson]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- Born to Joseph and Katherine Jackson, MIchael was born on August 29, 1958 in Gary, Indiana. He was the youngest sibling out of 5 but that did not stop his talent from shining through. In the early 1960’s, Michael’s father put together a music group using his sons, which later became known as the Jackson 5 (“Michael Jackson Biography”). Even from an early age, Michael was able to touch the lives of many people. At a young age, Michael became the lead singer of the Jackson 5 because of his voice range and depth.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, Katherine Jackson]
778 words (2.2 pages)
- Most people have heard of Michael Jackson in their lifetime, his songs have been played in countless of movies, “Thriller” is played every October, but people might not know how he reached his fame. They might also not know what started his downfall. It all started out great, but a few rumors can ruin anyone’s reputation; Michael Jackson was a great example of this. Michael Jackson was known as The King of Pop, and one of the greatest singers and performers of all time, but a few mistakes made him go down as one of the most controversial modern tragic heroes.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- Michael Jackson was born on August 29, 1958 in Gary, Indiana. He was born with an African American family. His mom and dad’s name was Katherine and Joseph Jackson. Joseph Michael Jackson dad was a music artist as well but sooner or later he had to put his music aside to provide for the family. Michael’s dad was the one who molded him to be a singer in the early 1960’s. when Michael got in the singing group, he became the lead singer to his group. At a young age, he impressed the audience with his singing and dance skills.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, Katherine Jackson]
743 words (2.1 pages)
- The King of Pop is a legend that is still remembered by millions because of his beautiful works of art. His musical talent led many artists to follow in his footsteps like Madonna, and many more. Talent is something that dwells within all of us across the world. Although it comes in different shapes, forms, and fashion we are the ones that have to tap in to the potential and let the talent shine. Whether its singing dancing crocheting talent is something that can really inspire other people. Michael Jackson a singer, song writer, has proven to the world that talent can come out of the ordinary family and rise to greatness.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, Tito Jackson]
903 words (2.6 pages)