Smoking kills every year, more than the number of deaths from car accidents, drugs, alcohol, AIDS and fire accidents combined together. The dangers of smoking are that damaging does not occur immediately, but after a long time. Moreover, not limited to the smoker, it affects others who are around him! There is no doubt that smoking is a slow-motion suicide, and murder of the soul and all legislative acts to prevent the killing self and expose it to the reasons for the loss, whether indirectly or directly. Moreover, smoking considers a waste of money and a wide door to enter the world of drugs, especially among young people. When you smoke, it’s not just you that suffer. Your family suffers as well. Your loved ones can be harmed by breathing your cigarette smoke, which consists of the mainstream smoke that you exhale and the sidestream smoke that comes out from your cigarette. Negative smoking can be four times as harmful as positive smoking, according to a 2005 analysis in "Tobacco Control." Your family members haven’t chosen to smoke, but are subject to the bad effects of passive and mandatory smoking not only now but many years later.
The media for long time tried to show smoking in an impressive image and as a sign for confident personality and completed maturity and the guarantee to be attractive
Cigarette companies did not leave stone unturned in the announcement of the production and promotion in the image that fascinates young
minds until shoot them in the cords
The question now does smoking affect sex life ? positively or negatively.
In fact that smoking has a negative effect on sexual ability and ability to have children, and there are a lot of researches and studies carried out by researchers on this matter ...
... middle of paper ...
...protect against coronary artery disease.
Children of smoking parents are more likely to become smokers themselves.
A recent study found that growing up in a home in which two parents smoked could double the child’s risk of lung cancer later in life.(6)
Some smokers may not happen they have these effects, but may occur at others, because the reaction of objects vary, and invulnerability and structure vary, just as lung cancer, for example, may occur at some smokers, and that does not mean it occurs with every smoker, as well as the weakness of semen it might happen with some and with some not. And common sense says that any person seeking to give birth, he must exclude factors that would affect his fertility, whether man or woman.
So it is obvious to stop smoking as soon as possible so that the body gets rid of toxic and harmful substances that have accumulated in it.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Tobacco is the number one preventable killer in America with alcohol at number two (Preventable Causes of Death). And if drug-related crime and deaths were not enough for society, Marijuana is now legal in Colorado and Washington--which has already created new substance-related problems. Just the fact of legalizing it confuses teens into thinking that it’s not risky anymore, thus promoting adolescent use. Legal or not, the addictive nature of pot has always been the most influential gateway substance to either alcohol, tobacco, or hard drugs.... [tags: tobacco, smoking, marijuana, drugs]
2000 words (5.7 pages)
- Smoking Cigarettes Effects Walking the streets of Baltimore, the smell of cigarettes was everywhere. I sat at the bus stop and this homeless guy was asking for change while smoking a cigarette. I looked at him and didn’t feel any remorse because he was smoking. I imagined giving him money I had then he will spend it on cigarettes and that will be a waste of my money. I got up and moves about ten feet away from the second hand smoke but then saw a guy selling cigarettes. He has a pack of cigarettes and he is selling two cigarettes for a dollar.... [tags: Smoking, Tobacco, Tobacco smoking, Cigarette]
1318 words (3.8 pages)
- Controversies over drugs and the effects they have physically, mentally, and emotionally have been around for centuries. Some argue the fact that smoking marijuana has no health effects on the body. Some also say that other drugs have no long term mental consequences to suffer. Now, thanks to technology and hours of studies, answers have came to show the true long term health effects of drugs on the human body and mind. Marijuana is one of the most popular drugs in the world. It is known to many people as a way to get high and just relax.... [tags: Drugs, argumentative, persuasive, addiction]
1157 words (3.3 pages)
- Cause and Effect of Smoking “Young people are attracted to caffeine, hard drugs, alcohol and smoking for any number of reasons.” Today in this world, smoking is rapidly spreading all over the world and nobody is trying to prevent this habit. Smoking has become common and fashionable in this world, especially, among young generation. “Smoking and/or drinking are often seen as a ‘cool’ or adult thing to do but it is a case of trying to educate young people about the dangers of these.” Mostly, it starts at school because students try to experiment new things.... [tags: Smoking, Tobacco smoking, Passive smoking]
1115 words (3.2 pages)
- A Breath of Fresh Air is my Right: Banning of Smoking in Public Places Is it fair for that person to get sick too, because he/she around with smokers. Countless medical studies over the years have proven the link of smoking cigarettes to the deterioration of the smoker’s health. According to Mazzone and Arroliga (2004), “Nearly 450,000 persons will die every year of a disease attributable to tobacco use. In the United States, tobacco use kills more people each year than AIDS, suicide, murder, car accidents, and illicit drugs combined” (para.... [tags: Tobacco, Smoking, Smoking ban, Passive smoking]
816 words (2.3 pages)
- Effects of Banning Smoking Advertising Cigarettes are some of the most abused drugs in the world and the effects associated with smoking have greatly influenced the intervention of health professionals concerning the legality of smoking advertisements. Ethical and legal issues have come up over the essence of restricting or completely banning cigarette advertising to reduce the number of affected individuals. Cigarettes have since time immemorial been established to cause a wide range of infections and diseases.... [tags: Advertising]
1663 words (4.8 pages)
- Tobacco smoke is gigantically hurtful for us as it contains health hazardous elements. There is no safe approach to smoke; therefore, smoking cannot be justified in anyway. Supplanting your cigarette with a pipe, cigar, or hookah cannot offer you some assistance for avoiding the health risk associated with tobacco items. Smoking is injurious to health. Smoking is an action of inhaling the smoke of tobacco and similar drug through cigarette. There are immense people in this world, having smoking addiction despite having knowledge of its consequences.... [tags: Smoking, Tobacco, Passive smoking, Lung cancer]
1864 words (5.3 pages)
- The trade and use of illegal drugs in the US and around the world is one of the world’s biggest and most prevalent problems. Illegal drug trade accounts for more than $300 billion a year. The legal, physical, and mental consequences of drug use easily outweigh the so called “high” that people receive from using them. Though current users wouldn’t consent to this statement, everyone else including rehabilitated users would agree. They would also agree that drug use is the easiest and quickest route to destroying your life.... [tags: illegal drugs, drugs, USA, ]
856 words (2.4 pages)
- Throughout the course of their life, people are faced with large and small obstacles. Some of the obstacles an individual overcomes with minimal effort but to overcome others require willpower and maximum effort. One of these problem is smoking. Smoking man grabs a cigarette in any stressful situation, like a drowning man grips a straw, believing that cigarette he smokes will give him confidence, peace of mind, and help on finding the answer to a difficult situation. But this is misleading. The man himself has to deal with difficulties, not to solve hics problems with the help of a piece of paper stuffed with tobacco.... [tags: Smoking, Nicotine, Cigarette, Tobacco]
1506 words (4.3 pages)
- It has become trendy in the world today to express disapproval of smoking, people talk of banning smoking in all public debate to pretend that they are a conscientious person, but are they really serious. Or that by making fascinating speeches they just want to be called a good speaker. All what people talk is mostly fictitious. Let us see from the side of a smoker: Why do people smoke in the first instance. Before we debate on this topic, we should know what convinces a person to smoke tobacco, Let us think like a smoker… Smoking is a good time-pass; it relieves stresses and kills pain.... [tags: Tobacco, Cigarette, Smoking, Nicotine]
1007 words (2.9 pages)