1.1.1: - Methods
• Accounting records and prepares and maintains compliance with the standard used in the appropriate accounts.
• Take control of all collected and given to see that all transactions by double-double-entry book.
• Checks and balances in the control is sufficient to ensure that the data cross-referenced.
• Every month we have to pay to have all fees and bank reconciliation. This will give you enough time to focus on the banking supervision
• The development of an organizational culture of work and honesty in the workplace. Then, with a complete and meaningful audit services offered to support the independent auditors may be provincial
• To get suitable results to raise a profitable and society at work spot.
• Check all the bank cheques cross watchful that are issued consistently by the company.
1.1.2 How methods implemented?
Methods Pifco-Zen Chen Company Ltd. assistant should remove the irregularities of business records. Should be used in addition to the CEO of the company. The upper, middle and lower management and all employees are many types of accounts should be examined together. There are legal ownership of all records and approve the updated cross-checked by an external auditor. He need to deal with all staff together for example, top, centre administration and lower to be included in numerous types of bookkeeping records.
1.2 Identifying irregularities and errors
• No delivery commitment to the long haul of $ 9,000,000.
• The $ 55 million is no contradiction there is a volatile place, $ 65million.
• There are 10 boundless checks worth $ 3 million.
• The reflected as $ 85 million rather than 75 million is bank overdraft paid by the organization
• $ 7million has been accounted ...
... middle of paper ...
...y for a long time the trust of the three executives.
Every year the income Increased by 10% demonstrates the quality of the association.
Inside and outer inspectors.
Incorrect bookkeeping measures and evaluating
Inaccurate record continuing evading numerous lapses
Lack of control of inside clarity because of poor data
The organization president depended excessively vigorously on the expert judgment and genuineness of the three overseers.
In the end I would like to propose that there must to be secure estimate, as it assumes vital part for the achievement of the organization. The examination is performed from a firm solid, effective, accomplished and qualified review. Need to change supervisors for the organization to get new plans for new workers. Enhancing association’s society by taking and giving feedback.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 1. Description of the firm a. Company history Coca Cola has been started as a great icon in the US by Dr. John S. Pemberton back in the 1880’s. Pemberton created a unique flavored soda that was sold to “old fashioned pharmacies”. The Coca Cola name and trademark was designed by Dr. John Pembertons partner and also book keeper Frank Robinson. From 1886 to 1899 Coca Cola went from a startup to a wide success. Starting with portable beverages led Coca Cola to begin bottling their beverage in many different states.... [tags: Coca-Cola, Cola, The Coca-Cola Company]
2300 words (6.6 pages)
- Company G, the industry’s highest regarded electronics and appliance company is happy to announce a product in our new high end line. Our new line is of the highest quality Company G has ever designed and has proven to be the most dependable keeping in line with our standards. Our new product, the Nuke Elite Microwave, will allow the target market we are looking at to have a beautiful microwave with the dependability from Company G while having high quality connectivity to digital devices. With built in Bluetooth technology, you can cook in style and have a more enjoyable experience doing it.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing research, Bluetooth]
1094 words (3.1 pages)
- COMPANY DESCRIPTION Kendall’s Inspirations is located and based in Rockford Michigan, providing many unique pieces in home décor and Christian merchandise. Located downtown Rockford retailing to local customers as foot traffic and out of town visitors. It operates as Kendall’s Inspirations. Store location is going to be 8 E Bridge St, Rockford Michigan. Customers come to the retail site to purchase goods. THE COMPANY’S MISSION Kendall’s Inspirations views its mission as providing a friendly at home family atmosphere to its clientele.... [tags: Retailing, Sales, Commerce, Business]
905 words (2.6 pages)
- Zen Buddhist Perspectives on Modern Education ABSTRACT: Many articles and books on Buddhism have been published in recent years, but publications dealing with Buddhist educational views are rarely available. In this paper, I wish to expound on Zen Buddhist perspectives on modern education. The history of Buddhist education is long and complex. In early centuries (400 BCE- 800 CE), Buddhist monasteries in India and China functioned as educational centers where vinaya, sutras and other subjects were taught.... [tags: Educational Buddhist Zen Essays]
3345 words (9.6 pages)
- Robert Pirsig's Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry into Values Confronting crises of technological annihilation and personal madness, Robert Pirsig finds each to be a manifestation of a deeper crisis of Reason. In response) he suggests an alternative to our current paradigm of rationality, the "art of motorcycle maintenance." By showing that our understanding and performance derive from our emotional and evaluative commitments, he challenges the cultural commonplace which construes "subjective" states as distortions of "objective" reality.... [tags: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance]
5302 words (15.1 pages)
- "I suppose if I were a novelist rather than a Chautauqua orator I'd try to 'develop' the characters of John and Sylvia and Chris with action-packed scenes that would also reveal 'inner meanings' of Zen and maybe Art and maybe even Motorcycle Maintenance. That would be quite a novel, but for some reason I don't feel quite up to it. They're friends, not characters, and as Sylvia herself once said, 'I don't like being an object!' So a lot of things we know about one another I'm simply not going into.... [tags: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance Essays]
943 words (2.7 pages)
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance - The Reconciliation of Western and Eastern Philosophy The differences in Western and Eastern philosophy are marked. Eastern thinking has slowly become “discovered” by the West; meanwhile, the development of Western thought and philosophy has come under close scrutiny by modern and postmodern philosophers and thinkers as being flawed at its core. The German philosopher Martin Heidegger came to the conclusion that “Western philosophy is a great error” (Barrett xi).... [tags: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance]
3023 words (8.6 pages)
- He was a man in search of himself, a man not willing to follow the human race as it moved drearily on, a man who would not cease in his journey until he knew what truth and quality were. His expedition across American answered his inquiries. In actuality, he provided his own answers, solutions that would provide for the most important of all states: peace of mind. Such is the depth of discovery that a reader will find in Robert Pirsig's masterful innovation, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.... [tags: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance Essays]
981 words (2.8 pages)
- Zen Suzuki was obsessed with proving Buddhism as a unified tradition to be scientific and in accordance with modern, universal culture. He calls it "rational" and "positivistic" (1959a, x) and "radical empericism" (1974, 2). "Buddhism is reality, reality is Buddhism" (1970D, 7), it is an "ultimate fact of all philosophy and religion" (1956, 111). Like his Victorian predecessors, he rejected all ritualistic activity as merely symbolic (or as a spiritual gestus towards the unenlightened folk believers).... [tags: Papers]
1117 words (3.2 pages)
- Zen In all that we learn, finding peace in all the hurt and happiness, tears and laughter, and ups and downs is not an easy thing. Finding the inspiration to accomplish the things that will make us feel like fulfilled human beings is not an simple task. Like a wise person once said "Why is it that the deeper you go, the bigger it gets?" What drives great men to do great things. What drives evil men to do evil things. How can I find the courage inside me to accomplish all that I want to do, much less, figure out what I want to do.... [tags: Papers]
628 words (1.8 pages)