This isn't me
I averted my eyes to look around in the blackness of the room, I or she was currently in. A lone table steals my attention and I squinted my eyes at what appeared to be a head. I walk over to it, less cautious than I was before and saw that it was in fact a head, but not a real one, it was a mannequin. White locks were attached to the top of the head and screws were keeping it attached to the table. Next to the left screw were two matching light blue cell phones.
Suddenly one of the cell phones cracked in half and in that moment I lost control of my arms and it felt like they were being controlled by the likes of a puppet master or something of the sort. My hands aggressively tie a blood red ribbon around the head, a familiar malice smirk appeared on the head's face as I did so. My hands violently pull the string, the head winced in response and a pool of what looked like crimson blood, started seeping out of the area that the string was tied around. An insane laugh escaped my throat and it echoed throughout the darkness, as I ferociously pull the head off the table top. The head lets out a heart shattering scream of my name and then suddenly red liquid begins pooling from the ceiling and next thing I know; I'm drowning in what seems to be blood.
... middle of paper ...
...ut and grabbed hold of his pale hand. A blush coloured my cheeks when I realised what I did, he turned back and a slight smirk was drawn on his lips.
"Yes? Oh…did you want to sleep next to me so the nightmares don't haunt you again?" He asked.
"Ah-well-you see- y-y-yes…" I responded, awfully.
"Very well" he said, as he directed me over to his futon, I saw an asleep Koasaka and smile at the snores imitating from his nostrils. Aru gestured for me to lay down, I did so. A couple of seconds afterward Aru got in and covered us both with the blue blanket. I timidly cuddled into his side and his calming scent reached my nose.
"Goodnight Aru-kun" I said, with my eyes fluttering closed.
"Goodnight my love" I smiled and felt his lips lightly press on my forehead, before going to the land of dreams.
Good dreams are sure to come, but him being here is already one...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I can still remember my very first animation, the one that inspired me to be creative. Since the first time I watched Winnie the Pooh, I knew that this belongs somewhere in my future. Until now, I still know that I will have to work in this creative industry. Animation is my perfect match and I knew it because I have a peculiar combination of interests in maths, arts and technology. I studied about the maths used in animation and software, by then I was even more fascinated by its powerful tools.... [tags: animation, tools, teams, artist, dream]
750 words (2.1 pages)
- Curiosity drives us all in our lives, from young we dream about getting older so that we can enjoy more liberty. As we get older we begin to understand how busy life is, moreover it’s becoming increasingly busier. Thinking about the future scares me now, while it was so fascinating to think about in kinder garden. All these thoughts were busying my mind since I woke up this morning and strolling around the house, I started to contemplate on how life changes seamlessly without any prior notice. Sunshine, I made your coffee, it’s warm and delicious along that I am serving it with freshly baked chocolate cookies and they are waiting for you, would you like anything else with it.... [tags: Creative Writing]
1883 words (5.4 pages)
- ... “Yeah a little...” Tucker replied hesitantly “I mean I know a few tricks” he looked around taking in the old looks of the store and the items in it dazedly. “Well” said the shop keeper “show me a trick”. Tucker stumbled around for his deck of cards in his bag trying his hardest not to reveal the contents of his bag “I don’t know where my cards are and it’s getting late mister. I’ll just have to show you another time.” He hurriedly ran out the front door with the wizard man chuckling behind him “Thanks for stopping by to see what’s ‘in store’” As Tucker threw his leg over his bike he felt the hat almost wiggle in his back pack.... [tags: store, dream, tucker]
1084 words (3.1 pages)
- ... Goepfrisch’s office, holding a steaming mug of coffee between her hands. She took baby steps, combined with a slow knee-locking-gait she’d discovered kept the liquid from sloshing over the lip and running down over the Company logo. Julie had perfected this delivery over the last eighteen months, the sum total of her employment with Goepfrisch Enterprises; Executive Personal Assistant, her official title. If only he’d let her. Unfortunately, Julie knew she was nothing more than a slave. And, then not a trusted slave, but, one assigned only the most mundane of duties.... [tags: julie´s dream, the phelps]
646 words (1.8 pages)
- It was that dream again. The same dream that keeps waking me up every night. Except this time it felt way to real. Running from somthing that can't be seen, but as it gets closer wings fly out of my back, and I am shot into the sky by an unequaled force of lift. Then without looking back I fly towards a dark cloud off in the distance. But when I finnaly get to the cloud it is like a whole new world. A dead world, With dark red skies hovering high above the dead and barren tree tops. The only color that you can see within this dead wastland is a bright red trail of blood leading off into a dead forest.... [tags: Creative Writing]
2434 words (7 pages)
- It was a hot, sticky, boring day. The buzzing of air conditioners filled the entire courtyard. Those who were outside were crawling around “like sick cockroaches” as my sister would say. Even my blue frog Sedric looked like he was hibernating. I sat there wishing for something, anything to happen. I tried to coax Sedric out of hiding with some flies I had caught for him that were coming in swarms to my room. All he did was let out an annoyed croak and go back to sleep. Then the doorbell rang. I took the stairs two at a time, nearly falling on the last one, and for all my trouble the person at the door was Shane.... [tags: Creative Writing Essays]
959 words (2.7 pages)
- Background The mind is very interesting and a huge fascination. There are many different parts and functions of the mind. A lot of things go on in the mind that we tend to have questions about. One of the most captivating things in psychology is dreaming. In the dream state, your mind sleeps, but your mind does not know or recognize that you are sleeping. A dream is an unconscious psychological outlook of your mind. There is no realism to it. You contribute to it as if it was realistic though.... [tags: Dream, Psychology, Unconscious mind]
1097 words (3.1 pages)
- How to Achieve the American Dream Right now, most of you reading this are twenty somethings with extremely bright futures ahead of you. Many of you were the stars of your high school, if not area, if not state, if not country. Then you got here and things changed. All of a sudden, everything was challenging. From the first moment you got here you were in competition with all the other freshmen for spots in a fraternity, sorority, independent living group, or dorm. You compared SAT scores, compared achievements, and found that they, like you, were amazingly accomplished.... [tags: Creative Writing Narrative Papers]
1501 words (4.3 pages)
- There I was, sitting on my bed at 2:30 am. Wondering about the dream I just had. Not only was it stupid, but I have never had such a weird dream. It was really different. The dream was about a little dog. The dog was walking on my chest, while I was lying on something soft. I think it was a mattress. The puppy walked towards y waist. I knew that it was going to bite. "Get lost". I yelled. The dog remained calm. Now it was standing on my waist. It lowered its cute head, and sniffed my pockets.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
964 words (2.8 pages)
- It is only our forth hour in space on our one day mission and already I am starting to feel a little home sick. I have done a lot of travelling before this mission, to fight wars and battles, but not to space. I have done all of the tests but none of them even nearly compare to actually being in space. My body is feeling so light and it's as if I don't have anything inside me. The greatest thing about space though is the incredible view I have of all of the planets and stars from the side window of the control room.... [tags: Creative Writing Essays]
648 words (1.9 pages)