The Bible was written in Hebrew, Greek and Arabians with a collection of sixty six books. Scholars believed that the New Testament was written by some apostles and the disciples of Christ while the Old Testament. Moses himself wrote the book of Exodus.He received the ten commandments of God that contains the religions of Jews and Christians.” You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not acquit whosoever takes His name in vain.”(Exodus 20:5) In this context, our God is merciful but you cannot play with His name. However, Jesus came to save the world in his journey, He teaches his disciple to obey the word of God and stated that if you sin and repent, God will forgive you, but there is no forgiveness for those who sin against the Holy Spirit. Which means that it does not matter if you kill a thousand people in the world when you repent you will be forgiven. And Jesus teaches us to forgive others Similar to the Koran, God forgives your s...
... middle of paper ...
...of God and He is in Control of everything. However, there is no proof to let anyone know if God really exists or not. At the end, we come to know that the Christians that Jesus is coming back to judge the humanity specially those who have rejected Him, they are all will go to Hell with all the enemies of God. Which proof that He himself plays the role of God and He stated that He does not know when He will return you and you have to prepare and the Muslims believe that Allah is coming to judge the world according to your faith some will be rewarded and others will be punished.
Abdullah, Ali. The Qur'an: translation / translated. 3rd. 1998. Print.
Stowasser, Freyer. Women in the Qur'an, traditions, and interpretation. 1935-. 13-15. Print
Nelson, Jack. Is religion killing us?violence in the Bible and the Quran / Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer.. 2003 Print.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- It is a big step from high school to college. The goal of this paper is to help prepare you by sharing, from personal experience, what to expect in the transition. I will compare and contrast high school life and college life. Several changes include, difference between high school teachers and college professors, the workload requirements, and the overall responsibility requirements. In high school, the personnel seem to watch out for students almost like they are their own children. They guide them and correct them if necessary.... [tags: comparison compare/contrast]
579 words (1.7 pages)
- Compare and Contrast Tragedy and Comedy A tragedy is defined as beginning with a problem that affects everyone, i.e. the whole town or all the characters involved, the tragic hero must solve this problem and this results in his banishment or death [run-on sentence]. A comedy is defined as also beginning with a problem, but one of less significant importance. The characters try to solve the problem and the story ends with all the characters uniting in either a marriage of a party. Although these two genres are seen as being complete opposites of each other, through further analysis one can gather that though they are different certain similarities can also be seen.... [tags: comparison compare contrast essays]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- Compare and Contrast Comedy and Tragedy In a comparison of comedy and tragedy, I will begin by looking at narrative. The narration in a comedy often involves union and togetherness as we see in the marriage scene at the end of Midsummer's Night Dream. William Hazlitt tells us that one can also expect incongruities, misunderstandings, and contradictions. I am reminded of the play The Importance of Being Ernest and the humor by way of mistaken identity. Sigmund Freud tells us to expect excess and exaggeration in comedy.... [tags: comparison compare contrast essays]
902 words (2.6 pages)
- It is said that history is shaped by the lives of great men. Great men are leaders. They bring about change; they improve the lives of others; they introduce new ideas, models, and theories to society. Most of the world's religions were founded, developed, or discovered by great men. Two particular religions - Christianity and Buddhism - developed in different parts of the world, under different circumstances, and in different social atmospheres. But each religion is based upon the teachings of a great man. When one compares the life of Buddha with the life of Jesus, one finds that the two share many things in common. This essay aims to compare and contrast the lives of Buddha1 and... [tags: comparison compare contrast essays]
3762 words (10.7 pages)
- Comparing Islam and Christianity Although they share several basic theological ideas, Christianity and Islam differ on countless key characteristics. The most prominent differences include atonement, the identity of God, heaven, view of Jesus, and the perception of the Christian Bible. It is these not-so-subtle contrasts of thoughts that separate the two most prevalent religions in the world. One of the most important differences in Christianity and Islam is the concept of atonement. In Christianity, Jesus’ death on the cross allows Christians to repent from their sins and gain forgiveness from God.... [tags: Religion Compare Contrast Christian Muslim]
738 words (2.1 pages)
- Comparison of Jesus and Muhammad Jesus and Muhammad have been held in high respect, if not respected, by the billions who have belonged to the religions that these two greats founded. Although both men thought of them of selves as spokes people of the same God not very much attention has been given to their similarities and differences. It is hard to find people through the ages that appreciate what Muhammad did. It seems that a lot of people degrade the rival leader to promote their won religious leader.... [tags: Compare Contrast Jesus Muhammad]
616 words (1.8 pages)
- There are many ways to compare and contrast high school life versus college life. Some of the things to compare and contrast are the student life, the faculty, and the athletic structure. One way to compare and contrast high school life and college life is student population. The population in college far exceeds high school enrollment. In high school the average number of students is seven hundred fifty and in college the average number of students is approximately seven thousand. Also, in college the authority figures are less visible than in high school.... [tags: Compare Contrast Comparison]
475 words (1.4 pages)
- I enjoy being a college student more than being a high school student. In the time that I have been in college, I have seen that more freedom is allowed to students in college than in high school. Such choices as the note taking, the environment, or class selection are a few examples of how college is less restrictive than high school. Because of the educational freedom and having more control over my education, I find being a college student more enjoyable than being a high school student. In high school, the classes that students take appear to be easy.... [tags: Compare Contrast Comparison]
1012 words (2.9 pages)
- The Bible and The Koran A Comparative Analysis Christianity and Islam have several similar aspects. Both religions praise the same God, although they each have a different given name. Muslims refer to their god as Allah, and Christians simply refer to their god as God. Both religions are monotheistic, and both even have a set of religious laws that all who are righteous abide by. Muslims follow the Five Pillars of Islam, while Christians follow the Ten Commandments. Both religions even have their own religious texts: The Bible and The Koran.... [tags: Comparative Religion]
1618 words (4.6 pages)
- The Koran The document “the Koran” is written through God’s impact on people’s present situation and their situation in the next world, which is called the revelation of God. Further revelations to Muhammad were copied word for word in what came to be the Qur”an, or Koran. The message offered Arabs a faith founded on a book. The Koran also tells us that Muhammad was sent to all in order to present a message understandable to everyone in the world, the Koran had to speak a language that everyone could understand.... [tags: essays research papers]
538 words (1.5 pages)