... middle of paper ...
... growth in knowledge that we need to succeed in life. Teacher quietly change the world just by doing what they do best, and that is to teach. Being a teacher is much more than standing in front of a classroom and giving a lecture it is being able to make a child not only feel but believe that they are meant for greatness that they can ever imagined. It is so important for students to know that there is someone out there that believes in them. By simply communicating to a student you can have a greater impact in their lives because they might not have anyone to look up to or listen to them. I believe it must be such a satisfying career to change the life of a child by teaching them new things about the world that they never have known and open their mind to new possibilities. I believe learning takes place best in a positive and safe environment filled with laughter.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- After graduating college it is time to hit the real world, so it’s time to begin of what I want to do for a living. The career I’m striving to achieve is to become an elementary teacher or middle school teacher. Becoming a teacher would be fantastic, it’s a job I know I would enjoy and I’m passionate about. Being able to help young students learn new things every day would be amazing, knowing that in elementary years it is the foundation of a student’s education. Teaching in general and watching people through the process of learning the is the main reason I’m seeking a career as a teacher.... [tags: High school, Education, School, Teacher]
1045 words (3 pages)
- When the idea of becoming a teacher was planted in my head, I wanted to be a high school teacher. When I was in high school, I began to notice that not every child was having the same experience as I was in relationship to the institution of education. Although I have brown skin, I grew up benefiting from my fathers white privilege. This privilege consisted of attending private schools for all of my life, hiring tutors to support me in classes I struggles with and having the expectation that going to college was the next step after high school.... [tags: Education, High school, Middle school, Pedagogy]
1197 words (3.4 pages)
- I am a white, heterosexual, middle class female. I am a Christian, and a Lutheran to be exact. I am active and I play sports any chance I can get. I am an Education Assistant at a daycare with a classroom of three year olds, and I am pursuing a degree to become an Elementary School Teacher. I am the only female child, stuck in the middle of an older brother and a younger brother. My primary socializations, my family, are my greatest influences in who I have become today. My first realizations of being a female came when I was six years old.... [tags: High school, Middle school, Anxiety, Girl]
1177 words (3.4 pages)
- When one wants to be a teacher, he or she must consider quite a few different aspects in order to know whether or not the career opportunity is right for him or her. Educators have decided why they wanted to become a teacher for many different reasons, whether it be because it is their calling, or any other reason. When becoming a teacher, one must think about what he or she hopes to accomplish as a teacher. Another thing he or she may think about is who influenced his or her decision in choosing a teaching career.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School]
951 words (2.7 pages)
- What do people have to do to become a teacher , coach or both. Let me take you back in time. Back then the learned men of ancient times, by default became the teachers. Priests and prophets taught children of the wealthy and noble, the skills to take up their roles as leaders and businessmen. So in other words, people who had knowledge they passed it down. After that knowledge being passed down those people would tell someone else and so on. Back then people with power like priests and king , told people things and people trusted them and of course they listened to them.... [tags: Teacher, School, Education, High school]
1137 words (3.2 pages)
- When I was in middle school I never thought that I would be choosing a career that would involve teaching; however, when I was in 9th grade I had an awesome math teacher, Bethany Allen, who would to inspire me to become a teacher. She encouraged and loved her students so well and was always there to help them become the best they could be. Because, of my 9th grade teacher I am trying to become a teacher for elementary students. Becoming a teacher has many high times. For example, when one finally sees a student get the material that they have been struggling with.... [tags: Teacher, High school, Education, School]
762 words (2.2 pages)
- High School vs. Middle School The transformation from middle school to high school marks an exciting and overwhelming time in a teenager’s life. It marks the beginning of a new chapter in life and it opens new doors of opportunity. High school is easily over estimated compared to middle school and middle school is very much under estimated from high school. High school and middle school are very different with only a few similarities. The two different levels of schooling have completely different time schedules, different priorities take place, and one schools education system is more advanced than the other.... [tags: High school, School, Middle school]
1363 words (3.9 pages)
- One of the biggest influences on the youth in society today are teachers, adults that students are in everyday contact with. Teachers are needed to instruct youth and students to be quality citizens in the community and to teach students values, morals and to educate the youth on how to become better people as well as helping adolescents grow into adulthood. A respectable goal for someone becoming a teacher is be devoted to the profession, take schooling seriously, and sincerely care for the students.... [tags: Teacher, Education, High school, School]
1784 words (5.1 pages)
- 1. Why are you interested in becoming a teacher. I am interested in becoming a teacher because I desire to help the rising generations understand their identity early on in life so that they may more quickly and effectively pursue their purpose. Most children/teens seem to lack self-awareness, and in turn, usually spend much of their time before adulthood trying to figure out who they are. I believe, and I think most people would agree with me, that someone’s identity often defines their career path in addition to life changing choices they make.... [tags: High school, Education, Teacher, College]
2705 words (7.7 pages)
- Young adolescents can be described as ages 10-15 years old, but it is also considered that adolescence continues until the age of 25. During this time in an adolescent’s life there are many internal and external factors that affect the development of each individual. The influence that an adolescent’s peers, parents, and community have on them can be conflicting and therefore cause stress. Trying to meet the expectations of others during a time where one is going through so many forms of physical, psychological, and cognitive development can be trying for a middle school aged student.... [tags: Education, High school, Middle school, Adolescence]
1418 words (4.1 pages)