Today was Lexi’s due date and Logan was nervous and excited. He woke up early and looked at her laying in the bed. He looked at her stomach, admiring its perfect roundness. Just looking at her stomach stirred pride within him. His leopard roared with pride, knowing that he would meet his pup today.
Lexi and Logan had decided to keep the sex of the child a surprise and had names picked out for either sex. If it was a boy they would name him Jason and if it was a girl they would name her Sophie.
Logan was excited to meet his pup and ran his fingertips over Lexi’s distended belly slowly. It was so big. Logan knew his pup would be strong and healthy, he was sure of it. He watched as Lexi slept on, her breathing calm and steady. Logan moved closer to the belly, pressing his ear into it. He smiled as he heard the strong heartbeat. He was so excited. Waiting would be the death of him, he swore.
Eventually all the fussing about finally woke up Lexi. She smiled at Logan, seeing him near her stomach, knowing he was listening to the baby. He had been so good to her these past seven months, making her as comfortable as possible and buying her whatever she needed for the baby. She couldn’t have asked for a better husband.
She ran her fingers through his hair slowly before saying, “Are you ready to meet our baby today?” Logan nodded, excitedly before moving up to her lips, kissing her. Even in her swollen state she was beautiful. He caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead.
... middle of paper ...
...e was nice and warm. He couldn’t risk the baby catching a cold. Logan held Jackson now in one hand while wrapping an arm around Lexi’s waist and walking them inside.
Eventually they stood together, the picture perfect image of a happy family. Logan was holding Lexi close to his chest as she held Jackson in her arms and then they both looked down at their baby.
“Can you believe we made this?” Lexi looked up at Logan as she asked the question. She didn’t think she would ever be capable of creating sure a beautiful little baby. She was glad he had his father’s beautiful eyes. He already looked so much like his father and that made her happy.
“Nope. But I am sure glad we did.” Logan chuckled and Jackson looked at his father, giggling at the sound of his father’s chuckle. They all smiled at each other before laying down, enjoying life’s precious moments.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 1. xxKEY1xx is organized, creative and able to meet the challenges. It advises the bride and groom on what they can get for their budget and provide them with resources and price ranges for everything from invitations and photographers to orchestras. 2. xxKEY1xx design events in xxLOC1xx have flattering light, strong drinks, peel-me-off-the-dance-floor-music and unusual and soft environmental installation. The creative always outweighs the ostentatious. 3. As weddings are emotional for everyone involved, it 's vital to stay cool, help soothe ruffled feathers and suggest compromises.... [tags: Wedding, Marriage, Honeymoon, Wedding planner]
752 words (2.1 pages)
- Your friend just announced she is getting married -- again. What could you possibly give someone who has everything. If the bride or groom-to-be has been married before, they probably already have at least some of the traditional registry items. They may have a blender, a coffee maker, a tea kettle. For a second wedding, the guest list may be quite limited -- just family and very close friends. There may not be a bridal shower or traditional engagement party, so the opportunity to give the couple a gift might seem remote.... [tags: Wedding, Marriage, Family, Alimony]
711 words (2 pages)
- A Hindu Wedding Day Introduction: A brides wedding day is a day she has dreamed about her whole life and she will remember this day for the rest of her life. There is a lot of effort that goes into planning that special day. You have already found a groom now it’s time to prepare everything else. You need to plan the perfect outfit, make sure the food is perfectly cooked, and you need to make sure every step of the ceremony goes like planned. Hindu wedding are a festival or color and excitement.... [tags: Marriage, Family, Wedding, English-language films]
810 words (2.3 pages)
- What I know and What I Want to Find Out "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Weddings are when two people vow to each other come together, I have been dreaming and planning mine since I was 10 years old. I thought weddings were a celebration and just full of fun, but to get there you have to go through all the planning and the getting ready. Four Weddings and Say Yes to the Dress, (two of my favorite wedding shows), have taught me a lot about all the different weddings and how they are set up.... [tags: Marriage, Wedding, Want, English-language films]
1933 words (5.5 pages)
- My Fairytale Wedding Six months of planning of intense wedding planning is what it took to day the most magical day of my life. I had to plan everything from the colors to the one song we would choose to have our first dance to. While planning and stressing out over all the details I never stopped to think about what it was going to all be put together. Since I was a little girl I have had so many things that I have wanted to have on my wedding day, well I got them all and then some with the man of my dreams.... [tags: Marriage, Wedding, 2006 albums]
1186 words (3.4 pages)
- You already have married you. It seemed the day would never come, that the organization and planning of details never end, but I will have given the "I do". Everything has been very special, have enjoyed the best day of your life, but now what. I discovered, with the help of the best professionals, the 10 things you must do when the big day pass, 48 hours after the wedding, Aim. 1. Enjoy the wedding night At last the time has come, the celebration ended, he has flown as if it were a dream. Now you can relax, enjoy your company and spend the best night of your life, first as husband and wife, full of hope and happiness.... [tags: Wedding, Marriage, White wedding, Skin]
988 words (2.8 pages)
- Two of Everything (The Un-wedding) The controversial book that I chose for this assignment is Two of Everything written by Babette Cole. This book is about two siblings, Demetrius and Paula Ogglebutt, who have parents who always argue and never seem to agree on anything; they are always playing childish tricks on one another. Demetrius and Paula decide to have a meeting at school for anyone who has problem parents, too. They discover that they are not the only ones. They come up with the perfect solution to stop their parents from bickering.... [tags: Family, Divorce, Marriage, Children's literature]
742 words (2.1 pages)
- The Wedding Project One of the most significant days in a person's life is her wedding day. To ensure that such a momentous event goes off without a hitch, appropriate planning is required. And when it comes to wedding planning, picking one's partner could very well be the easiest of all the planning decisions to make. Months will be spent prior to the wedding researching vendors, comparing products and prices, meeting with photographers, hotel managers, and many more wedding vendors to determine how to save costs on each wedding item (Hammond, 2007).... [tags: Planning Wedding Organization]
1128 words (3.2 pages)
- Wedding Speech Delivered by the Bride Families and friends. This has been a terrific day for Bob and I and we are both thrilled you could all be here. I wanted to say a few words in response to my Dad and thank a few people for all their support. I have spent a lot of time thinking about how to make these thanks – its amazing how much advice and how many books there are out there for Groom and Best Man’s speeches but there is not a lot out there to help the bride. So having failed to find any sensible advice in print, I thought I would ask around to the family and friends for some advice on what to say this evening.... [tags: Wedding Toasts Roasts Speeches]
1114 words (3.2 pages)
- Humorous Wedding Speech by the Groom It is apparent from the opening few lines of this speech that the groom has an excellent relationship with the bride's parents and this can be really useful, not just in the future, for obvious reasons, but it can also make the speech more humorous. This speech is also a good example of using events in history that happened on the same date as a source of humor. Thank you for those lovely words. I'd like to remind you that you're not so much losing a daughter, but regaining three closets (wardrobes).... [tags: Wedding Toasts Roasts Speeches]
966 words (2.8 pages)