Throughout life, many of us have had an opportunity to visit different places, so memorable that we cannot avoid sharing the experience with our friends and family members. During holidays, family members or groups of people would always want to go on vacations but unfortunately, they simply have no idea on how to plan for their vacations. This is a plan for a vocational trip of 25 people to Spain. It includes places to visit and accommodation during the vacation.
Day of Arrival
Taking a British Airways economy class flight from New York to Spain costs roughly $ 870. We will use the economy class in order to save cash to spend while exploring Spain and for hotel bookings. Spain is a big city with a variety of sites and beautiful scenes including its beautiful wineries. On arrival to the Barcelona airport, we will take a taxi from the airport to Alberta hotel where we plan to stay for only 50 dollars. We will go for a three star hotel which will not cost a lot for the five day we will spend in Spain. Alberta hotel charges 79 dollars inclusive of breakfast. On arrival, we will be served breakfast then rest for some time before we embark on our long journey in touring Spain. In the afternoon of day one, we will start exploring the city by visiting the beautiful Formentera beaches. We shall relax at the beach and afterwards take lunch and the renowned Juan Y Andrea restaurant that has been there for a very long time. The Juan Y Andrea restaurant has sweet delicacies that are finger licking and pocket friendly. This hotel offers good and fresh sea food and sea food will be the best idea for lunch on that day. After spending the whole afternoon there, we will take a taxi back to Alberta hotel for $51.
Day two at breakfast, Sp...
... middle of paper ...
...e clearing with the hotel. We will then take a cab to the airport which will cost around $51. We will then fly back to London still using the British Airways. We will have no regrets of spending the cash as our five day trip will be very memorable and unforgettable.
In conclusion, Spain is the place to be during vacations and group trips. This is because of the very many beautiful types of scenery and most of all the beaches, which will help you relax your mind away from work and all the stress. Spain has good wines and it will be very memorable visiting the wineries and tasting the wines in order to know which the best brand of wine is.
Jancis, Robinson. The Oxford Companion to Wine. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2006. Print.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I had been to Spain before and knew it was the perfect place if you wanted sun, peace and quiet. As soon as I got off the plane I could feel the humidity and smell sweat in the air, even though the airport was air-conditioned. Our rental car wasn’t big enough to fit all three of our suitcases in the boot so we had to put the third, and the biggest, on the backseat of the car making a barrier between me and my younger brother. Sleep came soon as I had no sleep on the journey so far and was rudely awoken at 4:30 in the morning to get to the airport.... [tags: Personal Experience, Personal Narrative]
700 words (2 pages)
- Christopher Columbus was a Spanish explorer. He is most known for his exploration starting in 1492 where he hoped to reach Asia but instead found the “New World”. His success in finding the “New World” later gave him a day completely dedicated to him; it is a day to celebrate his accomplishments. Columbus was a great explorer and he accomplished a lot in his travels. In addition to finding the “New World”, he also founded the Hispainolia colony, and reached modern day Trinidad as well as the coast Venezuela.... [tags: explorers that changed the world and history]
697 words (2 pages)
- Welcome to Spain We are going to take a journey to Spain and look at some of their customs. While doing research I have realized that the people in Spain believe it is important to show respect with proper manners. It is imperative that when going to Spain on business or vacation that you be familiar with some of their customs. To prepare you I will discuss some of the key points in your visit. First I will explain the different language used. Next let me demonstrate to you a proper greeting. Next I will describe the typical way to dress and dining etiquette.... [tags: spaniards, customs, languages]
1104 words (3.2 pages)
- A Trip into the Artwork of Salvador Dali On May 11th, 1904 a young artist by the name of Salvador Dali was born in Figueres, Catalonia, Spain. An artist who would grow and who works would impact the world. Dali has several museums around the world with his artworks displayed. During my visit to the Dali Museum located in Saint Petersburg, Florida it was an intriguing and informative trip into the artwork of Salvador Dali. During his journey as a young artist before finding his home in the realm of surrealism, Dali had experiences with other styles of painting such as realism, impressionism and cubism.... [tags: Art Analysis ]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- Loosening Up in Southern Spain Our group and I were looking out towards the unfamiliar landscape waiting for our arrival at our hotel. As our tour bus traveled through the rolling hills and the city towards the coast, we were looking out towards the unfamiliar. The scenery was heightened by the late afternoon and the seemingly picture perfect shadows everything evidently cast. The Spanish countryside was a beautiful place. As we traveled closer to our hotel and the Mediterranean Sea, our tour guide rambled on about the history and other things that only the older people cared about, while we teenagers talked and looked out at the new world before us.... [tags: Descriptive Writing Examples]
1891 words (5.4 pages)
- In the summer of 2006 I was inspired to do something that inherently would never have even crossed my mind. I was born and bred to be risk averse. My parents, the resolute material providers that they are, taught me not to fend for myself, but rather to avoid confrontation altogether. Their eastern culture centric and old-fashioned way of child rearing has had a profound effect on the way I lived my life. However, their penchant for negative reinforcement and their inability to show physical affection never impeded me on having a fulfilling and moderately successful life.... [tags: Personal Experience, Autobiography]
1846 words (5.3 pages)
- ... Mancall we can see the desire of Pigafetta to prove their voyage was worthwhile amidst the loss of four of five ships and only eighteen remaining men. One of the main narrative points by Pigafetta is ability of the crew to acquire food on the islands that they come upon. It is particularly important for him to show this crew having food because they want this new route that circumnavigates the globe to be feasible for future trading voyages. “We could well call that land the Land of Promise, because before finding it we suffered very great hunger, so that many times we were ready perforce to abandon our ships and go ashore that we might not starve to death” (140).... [tags: voyage, spain, route]
560 words (1.6 pages)
- Trip to Barcelona Saturday morning, 24th of June 2004, 6.30am in the morning. Waking up for a twenty six hours long and boring bus ride to Barcelona with the Urdd. Leaving home and meeting down the bowlplex at 7:30am for a leaving time of 8am. Started the long and boring journey, we’ve finally reached the ferry after five hours. Had to wait on the bus for another hour waiting to get boarded on the ferry. The boys and I went straight for food, and then to the deck to stretch our legs.... [tags: Papers]
523 words (1.5 pages)
- Why packaged tour travel may not give you the best deal for your money . Traveling through Europe was always one of those seemingly unreachable dreams lying far off in my imagination. The desire built up since my first longings to see London, the home of all my favorite rock bands, through all of my Spanish classes and tales of bullfights and flamenco dancers. This dream ebbed in and out of my educational plans until my junior year of college when I saw posters scattered around my university's billboards for an all-inclusive, 17-day excursion along the Mediterranean.... [tags: Traveling Tourism Essays]
1935 words (5.5 pages)
- Many people have heard of Queen Isabella of Spain who changed Spain and the New World. Although many people see Queen Isabella as a mean, nasty, and ignorant person, she changed history forever by fighting over the power of the Kingdom with her brother and fighting the Muslims Moors to take back Spain into Catholic power. Although her marriage was struggle, they united the two Spain kingdoms, which previously had been separated. She also was the person behind the voyage of Christopher Columbus and much more to effect the world of history.... [tags: spain, muslims]
749 words (2.1 pages)