Why is college education important, it opens many doors and provides many advantages and opportunities. I believe without a college education you can only really get a basic job. College education to me holds the key to a successful career and a brighter future. A college education is like a very lucrative investment. This takes a myriad of hours, precise planning and sacrifice. Many people question whether college is really worth the money or the time. However, the reasons to invest in higher education extend past just the financial. People who question if college won’t be beneficial to them, don’t have clarity, I believe without a doubt if I work hard, and connect with the right people I and or anyone will find success in their own respective field.
Rutgers produces an abundance of great people every day such as Mario Batali, Jessica Valenti, Zaid Shakur, James O’keefe, and so on and so forth; the list is virtually endless. A few of my influences represent this fine institution, respectfully well. My father introduced me to him through his music; Paul Roberson, his philosophies on...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- There is no doubt that college education plays an important role in as far as the life of a student is concerned. With acquisition of education from colleges and other higher-learning institutions, individuals are opened up to many opportunities in different areas of specializations. Whereas college education is taken as the become of the American economy, this is not to imply that her are no challenges existing with the sector that would raise ethical questions. Despite their apparent effort to open their gates to a growing cadre of diverse students, many universities are reeling with extreme capitalistic principles that make education out of the reach of many.... [tags: University, Higher education, College, Education]
1028 words (2.9 pages)
- College education is perhaps the most important part that any person can have in their life. Studies show that college education is necessary because when people get higher education there is a great chance that those people will be successful in life and many employers prefer to hire applicants who hold college degrees. The purpose of having college education is to give people unlimited opportunities to get in a job like high salaries and better life skills. People who don’t have college education have tons of limited options when looking for a job.... [tags: Higher education, Academic degree, High school]
1443 words (4.1 pages)
- Education is a concept that is synonymous with anyone one that is living a good life. It is believed that in order to live a prosperous life that members of this society must first obtain a good college education. But how can education be considered a founding block of success when only the privileged enjoy the benefit of a proper education. A large percentage of undocumented immigrants arrive to this country because they want their kids to be able to attend a good school and receive a proper education but that is not always the case.... [tags: High school, Education, College, Teacher]
1288 words (3.7 pages)
- When it comes down to achieving a higher education and advancing our knowledge, we must first ask is a college education important. The simple answer is yes, it is very important to obtain a higher level of education. In today’s ever evolving world a four year bachelor’s degree has become the standard minimum and replaced the minimum of a high school diploma in many career fields. The simplest reason to inspire a person to get a college education is to achieve a better a career in order support you way of life.... [tags: Debt, Higher education, Academic degree]
1051 words (3 pages)
- Why Is College Education So Important In Our Daily Lives. In today’s economy, having a good education can really define who we are especially when it comes to earning a college degree on any specified fields. Although, most people might oppose the idea that being successful doesn’t require a college education but comes in a variety of ways such as skills and talents based on who the person is. Depending on what background you came from, there are different reasons why we go to college. Most of us go due to career change/job position, increase our intellect/knowledge, not to be stigmatized, playing as a role model either to our children or even someone that we care of.... [tags: High school, College, Higher education, Education]
1270 words (3.6 pages)
- What is the purpose of a college education. college education is as important as high school education. Everyone should attend college. Student who are graduating from high school should not be wondering if weather they should attend college or not. I do understand that everyone has a different goal and a different point of view, but still college education is extremely important for many different reasons. higher education is important for so many reasons and some of them are, better future, involved with community, and be more knowledgeable.... [tags: Higher education, Education, University]
712 words (2 pages)
- College Education Is getting a college education really as important as people say it is. Is a college education worth all the time and money put into it. Many People wonder if it is important to have a college education. While some people think it is okay not to have one, others think it is a must. Most people think that “In today’s increasingly global, knowledge-based economy, education has never been more important” ("Fact Sheet: Empowering States to Transform the Education Landscape"). While college can help a person make more money, have increased opportunities, and find jobs with better benefits, it is also very expensive, time-consuming, and risky.... [tags: High school, Higher education, Academic degree]
1641 words (4.7 pages)
- “By making college unaffordable and student loans unbearable, we risk deterring our best and brightest from pursuing higher education and securing a good-paying job.” -Mark Pocan How important is a college education. Throughout Thomas L. Freidman’s book, The World is Flat, Freidman supports that it is important for more Americans to get a college education. If America is able to produce jobs and educate people then we will be able to survive in a flat world and we will be able to compete better with other countries.... [tags: Middle class, Social class, Working class]
1566 words (4.5 pages)
- The debate on controversial topics has been going on since time began. “The debate on whether a college education is worth it may have begun when the colonists arrived from Europe and founded “New College” (later renamed Harvard University) in 1636 (College Education).” Whatever the case attaining a college education can be very beneficial to one throughout life. It can help one earn more money over a lifetime, and even can help someone live longer. Without college, the education system as we know it would be forever changed.... [tags: Jobs, Wages, Opportunities]
1257 words (3.6 pages)
- Every child has a dream, whether it’s to be a doctor, a police officer or a fire fighter. As a child I always had one dream: I wanted to become a teacher. Many days I would come home after school, along with my sisters and cousins, and play “school.” I was always the teacher. I would stand by the door, papers in hand, giving them work to do. I especially liked spelling tests. When they were finished with all of their work, they would go outside to “recess” while I graded their tests. Growing up, this activity was more fun than anything else I might have done with my free time.... [tags: teacher, early childhood, education]
1025 words (2.9 pages)