Right from your hair, skin, face, clothes, and accessories, to your shoes everything is important. How thin or fat are you. The personality, way you interact with others, the way you carry yourself. When asked 3 top things that attribute to looking good, hair features 95% of the time. Some concentrated mostly on their face, skin and greater importance on clothes. But 95% felt that maintaining your hair is a foremost aspect of looking good.
When talking about hair they like their hair straightened, latest hair styles/different ways of tying hair, and hair cuts are also important aspects apart from the quality, texture etc.
HOW IMPORTANT IS LOOKING GOOD
• Looking Good has become a MISSION
These girls have made looking good their mission. Each and every girl wants to look good and is making an extra effort to look good. Someone even said what the point of living is if you don’t look good. Girls feel that first impression is the last impression.
• Fear of being judged basis looks
They also said that first you are judged basis your looks and talking com...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... Be a Friend The very first step to get the girl is almost always friendship. Before you can enter the opportunity, you must first open the door. Of course, there is the dreaded "friend zone", where male friends of a girl who want to court her instead stay friends with her like there's an invisible force field around here once she thinks you're her friend. The impossibility of the situation is actually absent and the only way to not get trapped in the friend zone is just to not get in there in the first place.... [tags: confidence, look good, be a friend]
629 words (1.8 pages)
- The movie Mean Girls is about a bunch of high school girls who are only looking out for their best interest and bringing down other girls around them. This may just be a movie, but this movie is also a great representation of typical high school girls. High school years for girls are very awkward. All that most girls want to do is to fit in. This is not the case for all girls, but it is seen a lot in high school where girls will do just about anything to get peoples attention. They will dress differently, the act differently, they will go against their own morals, and they will backstab their friends.... [tags: High school, Mean Girls, At Seventeen, Tina Fey]
1049 words (3 pages)
- ... Because of my height I’m a flyer the person that always get thrown around because of this I feel I always have to be watching my weight and look a certain way or I’ll no longer be a flyer. Galia Slayen a Hamilton college student attempted to build a life size Barbie doll. She discovered that if Barbie was real she would be five feet nine inches tall have a thirty nine inch bust, an eighteen inch waist, and thirty three inch hips (Katz 1). For a real life girl to achieve this it would involve plastic surgery that could be extremely dangerous.... [tags: self-confidence, look, child, disorder]
814 words (2.3 pages)
- Aiming to gratify others has a tendency of making people act in ways other than their usual self. As one begins to act the way others want them to they begin to lose distinctiveness and individuality. For Colored Girls who have Considered Suicide when the Rainbow is Enuf by Ntozake Shange is about a specific set of women, who aim to please a certain man or different men. Each woman is hurt in some way by a man and as they progress throughout the series of “choreopoems”, they alter themselves in different ways to cause an effect upon the various men they associate themselves with.... [tags: stereotypes, For Colored Girls who have Considered]
1603 words (4.6 pages)
- Have you ever noticed the word strong always precedes independent girls. I think the very definition of the world implies strength, however, I also believe that the word strong is added to further add an element that really gets the message across. When it comes to a man, we usually say 'strong men ' or 'independent men ' but not both together. Independent girls are strong. In fact, they may be stronger than men because they have to fight against the stereotypes put in front of them in regards to Independence.... [tags: Want, Need, WANT, Lebanon]
2148 words (6.1 pages)
- Socialization is the processes in which we develop an awareness of social norms and values. It also allows us to achieve a distinct sense of who we are as a person. The socialization processes are particularly noteworthy during infancy and childhood, they continue throughout life. No one is immune from the reactions of others around them. The reactions of others influence and modify ones behavior at all times during ones life cycle. As a child grows, they develop in many ways. They become taller and heavier.... [tags: Social Influences, Gender, Psychology]
434 words (1.2 pages)
- Mary watched the water dance and sparkle in the bright sun, it was a perfect summers day, the beach was crowded with sun lovers and the smell of sunscreen and barbeques floated in the air. She drew in a deep breath enjoying the salt tang of the sea, then focused her look back at the two little girls playing in front of her. They had all the serious concentration of four year olds as the dug a hole in the sand, then pouring water into it, giggling when it disappeared into the sand. Their brown curls shone and their little swimsuits were covered in wet sand.... [tags: personal narrative]
1450 words (4.1 pages)
- Tuesday Jack ended up hiring the four girls that actually showed up for their auditions. It really wasn’t complicated to get hired as a stripper; if you agreed to take off your clothes, you were hired. All the new dancers were scheduled to start on Tuesday since the club was usually slower in the early part of the week. I waited in the front for them to come in, then took them to the dressing room and told them to pick out empty lockers for their things. Jack had told them to bring in locks so their stuff wouldn’t get stolen.... [tags: 2007 singles, Want, WANT, English-language films]
1354 words (3.9 pages)
- Want to be a Canadian. I have been in Vancouver for one and half year, so I have seen many Canadians. Since I was asked to write something based on my experience in Vancouver, I am going to tell you some tips to be a Canadian, if you'd like to. Eh: Put "eh " at the end of sentences, then you will sound like a Canadian no matter how a strong accent you have. However, do not overuse it, because it is sometimes irritating if you do so. An umbrella: Do not use an umbrella. Carrying an umbrella is not cool.... [tags: essays research papers]
485 words (1.4 pages)
- The Bond Girls Whenever there is a Bond film, there is always a Bond girl. She is as indispensable as the gadgets, the car, the chase and the villain set on overtaking the earth. They have always been in the centre of controversy; they have always been branded as beautiful women (often with sexually overt names) who need Bond and ironically, Bond cannot complete his mission without them. They always seem to have perfection in everything they do. However, this portrayal of women can be somewhat unrealistic.... [tags: essays research papers]
3621 words (10.3 pages)