While each company or organization has a policies and procedures and to design to prevent the problem that will occur or effect of failure, the computer system may be vulnerable to disruptions or breaches as the result of natural disaster, manmade disaster, criminal activity, pandemics or other event beyond our control. The computer system failure that fails for any reason could disrupt the operation of the organization, result in loss of customer and will also impact the profitability of the organization.
The problem that occurs to some companies has given them a problem that they don’t believe will happen to their system. To prevent a computer system failure, companies need a plan to recovery the system failure that will attack the system any time. The first way to prevent the computer system failure is by creates a Password security, it is the basic security precaution that all company should take, this is to have a good password and safety for the access controls to the company network. Not just backing up files, this action will may prevent a security more and will avoid incident in the company.
The second ways to prevent the computer failure is by doing a backup planning. It is the first basic ways f...
... middle of paper ...
...p and the easy way to defend it, comparing with when the organization might lost a data and loss of productivity time if the data are probably infected and possible to restore it again. The data is valuable to a company, and the data must being keep safety and properly. Viruses and spyware that commonly used to damage and steal information from a computer company are might can being solve and handle. It a worthy for a company and organization to use it and up to date a system computer every month for become a failure,
Use a firewall. Firewalls prevent infiltration of hackers and other malicious threats. You should keep a well maintained firewall between your computers and the Internet, and between your computers and your in-house users. If you are a home user, you should have firewall software implemented on your home computer and/or on your home router.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... 3.2 Employees Information technology outsourcing banks should also be competent in handling proper planning which provides training and development for employees in technology and teach them new skills required in discharging their responsibilities in new areas of information technology and management. Moreover, this reminds company representative’s work at least some of the CA 7 operator firm has taken in India to find qualified professional information technology candidates. The problem is caused by a less experienced employee making a big mistake while performing a routine task of backing up an upgrade to CA 7 tool is generally in the field of information technology.... [tags: hackers, keystroke, loggers, banking]
822 words (2.3 pages)
- The reliability of computer technology has come into question in the last couple of years, however computer technology is extremely important to how todays society functions in everyday activities. Reliability in software is important in personal matters, business matters, and even in government and military systems. There are now ways to ensure reliability such as regular maintanence and laws. The reliability needs to be up to par becuase computer technology is interwoven in todays society. If it is not, the ways in which our current society utilizes computer technology can be in jeopardy.... [tags: Computer, Computer software, Computer security]
2273 words (6.5 pages)
- http://forums.iobit.com/forum/iobit-security-software/iobit-security-softwares-general-discussions/other-security-discussions/15251-28-types-of-computer-security-threats-and-risA specialized field in computer system security that involves securing a computer system hardware and software. Security is typically handled by a system administrator who implements the security policy, network software and hardware needed to protect a system and the resources accessed through the network from unauthorized access and also ensure that employees have adequate access to resources.... [tags: Computer security, Internet, Password]
1140 words (3.3 pages)
- ... Both the client and server have keys on encryption keys. When a backup is preformed the data is encrypted at the client before being sent to the server for storage on tape. This added an extra level of security to your backup over the network or if a third party manages to get hold of the backup tape. The keys used to create the encryption should be record and stored in a secure place. In the event of a system failure the data would be irretrievable without the encryption keys. Disaster recovery options are included with larger base packages.... [tags: threats, backup, protection, network]
757 words (2.2 pages)
- File management and standard ways of working Home: Computer Science : File management and standard ways of working : File management and standard ways of working File management and standard ways of working Keep information secure, e.g. from theft, loss, viruses, fire You should keep information secured from theft on hard disc failures; you can also keep your information safe from viruses that can wipe all your files off the computer. The way to keep the information safe is to have a BACK-UP file.... [tags: Computer Science]
1669 words (4.8 pages)
- Every problem encountered by the firm has an equivalent solution, with the exception of power outage which cannot be controlled by the firm or its owner. In order to address the problem with poor internet connection the owner first identifies what causes the problem with the connection, this can be various things, as previously stated, such as faulty wiring, loose cable connections and modem errors. If the problem seems easy to handle then the owner find ways to fix it himself, if not, the internet provider is called, similar to if there are regular occurrences of a certain problem and if the problem arises with the internet connection itself.... [tags: Computer Software, Hackers, Computer Virus]
1923 words (5.5 pages)
- 1) Critically evaluate the competitive advantage that can be gained by companies through IS/IT outsourcing. Provide suitable example to support your answer. The competitive that the organization acquires or develops it attribute or the combination of the attributes, that allows the organization to outperform its competitors. Those attribute can also include to access the natural resources, which is such as, high grade ores, or inexpensive power, also, it can access to highly skilled personnel. Technologies like robotics or others information technology that can provide the competitive advantage, and part of the product itself, is as an advantage to the making of the product, which is aid in... [tags: Security, virus, backup files]
1496 words (4.3 pages)
- An increase in renal failure diagnosis Technology and communications have advanced so much over the past years and it has created new methods for people to interact with each other without leaving their home. Some of the social medias created and that some people are using to interact with people around the world are; Tweeter, Facebook, and Snapchat. The use of social medias has people attached to their phone or computer and because of this, people are lacking the exercise and physical movement required to stay healthy.... [tags: Kidney, Chronic kidney disease, Nephrology]
1310 words (3.7 pages)
- ... If not, this carefree attitude can develop and result in them not working to accomplish anything in life. For example, if a student does not put forth the effort to try to finish their class work, then they will fail both the assignments and the class as well. Over time, this lazy attitude can spill over into other aspects of their life, such as extracurricular activities, their social life, and even interaction with their parents. By not at least making an attempt to complete something, a person automatically fails.... [tags: entrepreneural success or not]
580 words (1.7 pages)
- Task 1 Raid 1.1. According to (Jacobi 2012)RAID(Redundant of Independent Discs) is a collection of multiple hard drives connected to each other to form one storage location. It is also used for facilitate redundancy, also known as fault tolerance so that the hard drives and its data stays usable when a driver fails. According to Dr. Neil(2013) there are 3 primary reasons for implementing Raid. They are: • Redundancy: Is the most important part in RAID server environments when it was developed.... [tags: hardware, technology]
1198 words (3.4 pages)
- Establishing Procedures for Delivery of Dental Services to Offenders
- How Team or Group Discussion Processes Can Enhance and-or Impede Creativity in Organizations
- I Had My Voter ID Card Delhi but Was Still Unable to Cast a Vote.
- Finance Systems for Higher Education
- Devloping Mindful Practice
- Short Story: The Illusion