The anxious couple hopped inside of their 2006 Ford Explorer to the nearest ER, and after several hours of extreme gruesome labor, Cynthia finally gave birth to a baby boy named Jordan. Joran weighed five pounds and three ounces. His eye lashes were so long, that even the nurse said that he should be an eyelash model for Cosmopolitan Magazine. Matthew and Cynthia thought that that was a very odd contradiction to make considering Jordan was a baby boy, but they did not give it much thought. Five years later Jordan was now a five-year-old child about to enter Pre-Kindergarten for the first time ever. This was a very exciting yet nerve wrecking event for his parents because they noticed that Jordan is now more attracted to baby d...
... middle of paper ...
...f his parents inside of a nice Christian home. He was raised that the right thing to do was to date the opposite sex as him, and anything other than that is a sin. Michael claims that he has a very close relationship to Jesus Christ and reads his bible everyday faithfully in hopes to become a fully straight male. Unfortunately, Michael is bisexual, and has not informed his parents of his preference. He confessed that he does not believe that he was born being sexually attracted to both male and female, it was a choice that he made on his own. He claimed he did not make this realization until he caught feelings for his longtime friend Jacob. It was very unexpected and was a mutual feeling. He also informed me that just because he has feelings for his friend Jacob, it does not mean that he still does not find females attractive and want to have a life with them also.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- How many trifle or detrimental mistakes do humans make in one day, in one lifetime. The dark romanticism author, Nathaniel Hawthorne, addressed the mistakes and flaws in humans, no matter how perfect those humans or the society was supposed to be. He inclusively demonstrated in his merit, The Scarlet Letter, that everyone makes mistakes or sins, everyone has evil and innocence, and everyone, and thing, in this world has contrasting elements within it. In his novel, there are a few main characters and aspects which example this statement well.... [tags: A Summary]
996 words (2.8 pages)
- Research Paper Scared Straight Programs Lydia Campos SOCI- 4342-70 West Texas A&M University Abstract Scared Straight programs are created by adults for teenagers who are more than likely to too follow on the path to delinquency or who already are delinquents. It involves a tour of a state correctional facility in hopes for kids to change their lives around. Keywords- delinquents, prison, juvenile Research Paper Scared Straight Programs Today not only do we have adults committing crimes, but millions of adolescents are committing the same crimes as adults.... [tags: Prison, Crime, Juvenile delinquency]
2047 words (5.8 pages)
- Hosting an inexpensive baby shower is not so hard. Afterall is not the amount of money spent that matters, but the inspirational ideas that can be approached is infinite. Most of the modern baby showers are do it yourself decorated parties starting from food to every kind of activity entertained. So here are five inexpensive ideas you can have in mind when thinking organising a baby shower. 1) Baby girl shower - if there's a celebration of a baby girl then the best idea is to plan a tulle themed party.... [tags: celebrating the coming of a baby]
567 words (1.6 pages)
- The play begins in the flat of wealthy Algernon Moncrieff (Algy) in London's fashionable West End. Algernon's aunt (Lady Bracknell) and her daughter (Gwendolen Fairfax) are coming for a visit, but Mr. Jack Worthing (a friend of Algy's) arrives first. Algernon finds it curious that Jack has announced himself as "Ernest." When Jack explains that he plans to propose marriage to Gwendolen, Algy demands to know why Jack has a cigarette case with the inscription, "From little Cecily with her fondest love." Jack explains that his real name is Jack Worthing, squire, in the country, but he assumes the name "Ernest" when he ventures to the city for fun.... [tags: literary analysis]
880 words (2.5 pages)
- “When one door closes, another opens” by Alexander Graham is a common phrase and Mrs.Mallard experiences the phrase as the news of the death of her husband forced her upon this path. Mrs.Mallard knows that the death of her husband is saddening but looks forward to the life she will live for herself where she will need to only look out for herself and no one else. Mrs. Mallard opens the windows as a sign of the new door and the freedom she will experience living for herself. Mrs.Mallard for the first time experiences freedom and see the world in a new perspective that she did not see before her husband 's supposed death.... [tags: The Cask of Amontillado, Nemo me impune lacessit]
733 words (2.1 pages)
- Mayra Almanzar is a colombian 21 year old, who’s about 4’11 and weighs around 110 pounds, she did not graduate high school but after having her son she went back to school and received her GED. Parenting is the leading reason that teens drop out of school. (Shuger 2013) She comes from a very old fashion household, her parents are still married, the dad does the hard work and the mom is a stay at home mother who dedicates her time to her husband. Mayra has an older sister who barely speaks any english but has her son of her own as well.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Birth control, Abortifacient]
1116 words (3.2 pages)
- Everyone has experienced a death before whether it 's your pet fish, hamster or cat. Death doesn 't always make it easier each time though. When you’re young it 's not as easy to explain to you why someone dies. At 5 or even 50 you still always wonder "why". There is never an easy way to tell someone. It’s even harder to explain to your seven year old why grandpa no longer is going to be around. All of the things you guys did with each other like going to the park, watching your favorite TV show with them.... [tags: Family, Grandparent, 2007 singles, Father]
954 words (2.7 pages)
- “My parents are really well intended, and I think their way of dealing with things is denial and guilt. Nobody wanted to talk about it. But all I did was blame myself.” This quote, from actress Teri Hatcher about her own childhood also relates to Oedipus’s situation from Oedipus Rex by Sophocles. Sophocles‘ Oedipus Rex tells the story of a monarch named Oedipus whowho becomes the unfortunate victim of circumstances beyond his control. In Oedipus Rex, Oedipus‘ downfall is not a result of excessive hubris or his actions, but rather his parents’ disgraceful actions and uncontrollable aspects of fate.... [tags: Summary, Fate, Character Actions]
815 words (2.3 pages)
- During the summer of 1999, I have chosen to read the book, Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens. Reading this book will better prepare me for my upcoming course of global studies because it deals with many of the regions and time periods we will be studying in class. Although this book was a classic that I thought I had known so much about, reading it and paying attention to the setting and surroundings of the young boy’s life, I noticed many historical events and customs from his time period. The following is a report including the answers to the questions provided for my summer reading program.... [tags: essays research papers]
877 words (2.5 pages)
- Flannery O'Connor's A Good Man Is Hard to Find A Good man is Hard to Find" focuses on Christianity being filled with sin and punishment, good and evil, belief and unbelief. Characters: The grandmother; is not godly, prayerful, or trustworthy but she is a troublesome character. She raised her children without spirutuality, because she is not a believer, she is Godless. The Misfit; is the epitome of the Godless man in a Godless society. He is a killer who is also raised without spirituality as the old woman's children.... [tags: Summary Outline Book Report]
1255 words (3.6 pages)