Paranormal Activity is involves Spirits. It is an activity people see or heard that other do not. Paranormal Activity can also involve psychic Spirits .When people say they see spirits people tend not to believe those people. Paranormal Activity is a spirit that can be good or evil (Distinguish between the two). (Holmes, 2014).
Paranormal Activity is a subject that involves people who want to relaxes and get away. People can experiences spirits and a new house they move in . Maybe somebody died in the house. An old restaurants or store they might go in. It is a practical Spirit that only a person can see in no one else can. (Roger,2011). Jersey Devil was a creature from an area call New Jersey Pinelands. Jersey haunted Pinelands for 260 year. Jersey devil made schools and Jobs Company shut down. People did not really believe that Jersey Devil was true. Jersey devil was calling the beast of Pineland. (Juliano, 1975).
As People they thought that jersey Devil was a real life monster. Back when the Jersey Devil was alive New Jersey was a British Colony. According to (McCann, Grace-Ellen (2000) “Jersey devil was a 6 foot long with a reptilian body, a horse’s head bat wing and a long forked tail”. People gave the breast Jersey Devil several different names like boodle-doodle bird Wozzle bug and Leeds devil. People really did not see the Jersey Devil. But they did not see his work. They also hear how he will gobble up animals and a couple second. So, the men would not go out in haunted at night. (Mccrann, 2000).
According to Brian Regal 2013 a woman known as Mother Leeds gave birth to her thirteenth child and cried out “Oh let this be the devil. “The “child” arrived with horse-like head ...
... middle of paper ...
...call them a witch. It is not a crime to call a baby a devil but it is mean.
Juliano, D. (1975, octcber 30). The JERSEY DEVIL. Retrieved from Creature Collection: http://theshadowlands.net/jd.htm
Homles, C. (2014). Children Experiencing Paranormal Activity. Retrieved from Spirit Source: http://www.myspiritsource.net/experiencing-paranormal-activity.php
Mccrann, G.-E. (2000, october 26). Legend of the New Jersey Devil. Retrieved from New Jersey Gistorical Society: http://www.jerseyhistory.org/legend_jerseydevil.html
Regal, B. (2013, novmber 3). The Jersey Devil: The Real Story. Retrieved from committee for skeptical: http://www.csicop.org/
Roger, M. (2011, October 4). Strange Facts: How to report paranormal activity. Retrieved from Science&Space: http://www.examiner.com/article/strange-facts-how-to-report-paranormal-activity
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Spiritual Battle against Spirits in the Air. There are many events that happen in this world; the Bible explained that what Happened is related to the spiritual world. In this paper, let us try to understand the meaning Of spiritual warfare. Almost everyone believes may already know that there is a spiritual battle between us and the evil Spirits. This truth is clearly taught in the Bible. Paul stated that our battle is not against flesh and blood but evil spirits (Ephesians 6:12). James advises its Recipients to resist the devil (James 4:7) and Peter warned that the devil walking around About to swallow someone to devour (1 Peter 5:8).... [tags: bible, devil, believer, attack]
1907 words (5.4 pages)
- For many years, people have debated whether or not spirits are real. Some people get scared at the fact that there might be something unknown lurking in their house in the middle of the night making their footsteps known to everyone in it. Maybe that person feels watched upon or feel some kind of presence in their home, or even sees shadows moving their way through rooms. Different people around the world have their own opinions based on religion and experiences when talking about angels, demons, and the spirits that have life after death.... [tags: beliefs, spirits]
1970 words (5.6 pages)
- Introduction Most of people outlooks on paranormal activity have come from movies and books (Ghare, 2007). Their outlook makes them question whether or not paranormal activity exist (Ghare, 2007). Modern technology has provided evidence that supports the existence of paranormal activity (Ghare, 2007). Paranormal activity is the ability to see, hear, or communicate with someone who has passed. (Children Experiencing Paranormal Activity, 2014). Paranormal activity also means that a phenomenon that cannot be explained by scientific theories (Ghare, 2007).... [tags: horoscopes, paranormal activity]
1444 words (4.1 pages)
- Evolution, otherwise sometimes called the “Devil’s hoax,” is a controversial topic that ignites a rather substantial reaction, particularly in Christian religious communities. Through the years, the heated debate over whether God or evolution is right has become a major breaking point for people of faith. Evolution suggests that God didn’t miraculously place humans in their present form on Earth and that the Bible isn’t the ultimate scientific truth. In this world, science is pitted against religious faith, suggesting neither can exist mutually with the other.... [tags: Devil's hoax, Christian beliefs]
1981 words (5.7 pages)
- I’m just going to come right out and say it, because it’s true, and voicing it might help. It’s a creepy sort of night. The super dark, wind blowing, kind of creepy that gets the imagination running out of control. Which, since I’m being honest, doesn’t always take that much. As in, right now. I’m getting seriously spooked very quickly here. You know that feeling, the one that you’re being watched even though there’s no one else around. The feeling that gives you goose bumps on your arms, and raises the hair on your neck; that’s the feeling I have right now.... [tags: superstition, religion, imagination]
1054 words (3 pages)
- The Character of Esteban in The House of the Spirits Allende portrays Esteban as having a strong and harsh character in the novel, The House of the Spirits. Yet, after leaving, his mother and sister, and starting a new and independent life, Esteban changes much. For the first time he is successful and wealthy. He feels as if he has no problems, mainly because he does not have a family to weigh him down. Trueba's move to Three Marias seems to appease his hunger temporarily, before his monstrous, demanding, and ever growing needs overwhelms him.... [tags: House of the Spirits Essays]
730 words (2.1 pages)
- Isabel Allende's The House of the Spirits In many novels, relationships shape a character. Throughout Isabel Allende's The House of the Spirits dissimilar individuals constantly come together to form relationships that change or develop their disposition. While Allende uses relationships to build upon a character, she also depicts a character's living environment in order to confirm their true soul and lifestyle. Due to the observation of both relationships and environments, a character's true qualities are expressed to a reader.... [tags: Isabel Allende House Spirits Essays]
1617 words (4.6 pages)
- Historical Insights in Devil in the White City Write an essay discussing the historical insights presented in Erik Larson’s Devil in the White City, being sure to answer the following questions: In what ways does the Chicago World’s Fair of 1893 represent the contrasts and conflicts of the Gilded Age. What is the Fair’s lasting imprint on American society & culture, & what new trends does it signal for the twentieth century. Although the Chicago World’s fair of 1893 only lasted 6 months, it had an enormous impact on the city of Chicago, its people, and indeed the entire country.... [tags: Devil in the White City Erik Larson Essays]
1844 words (5.3 pages)
- The Devil’s Playground Slowly the snow drifted along the sidewalks and streets as he strolled down his own path. Following no particular way but his own, he traveled. Knowing not his destination but only his outcome. His ideas were changed, his beliefs were diminished to that of nothing and his perception of reality was turned upside down. All he knew now was himself and that of his tendencies. His own nature was the only real and raw thing that he was able to hang on to. A life of mistreatment and abuse, his last actions displayed his true feelings.... [tags: Devil Religious Beliefs Creative Writing Essays]
3943 words (11.3 pages)
- Imagine yourself camping in the Pine Barrens. You hear a noise and then see a strange creature lurking in the shadows. Could it be the Jersey Devil. The Legend of the Jersey Devil began in 1735, it was supposedly the thirteenth child of Mrs. Leeds. When she found out she was pregnant with her thirteenth child, she cursed it and said it better be a devil. When it was born, the midwife died of shock and the Devil ate its twelve sibilants, sparing its mother and flew out the chimney (Juliano 1). Another version of the story is that Mrs.... [tags: Urban Legends]
1170 words (3.3 pages)