[SENSING OBJECTS IN A SECURE PASSION]
“SIXTH SENSE TECHNOLOGY” shows improvement. Of all the technologies emerging today, the enhanced technology is SIXTH SENSE”.
Whenever we encounter a new object our senses try to sense and analyse that particular object and makes us interact with them. But to know the complete information about a particular object we should go through it in detail by surfing on net or asking the relevant person for information. Instead, the sixth sense technology can be used to immediately trace out the whole information about an object as soon as we see it. The ‘Sixth Sense’ is a wearable gesture interface that augments the physical world around us with the digital information and lets us use natural hand gestures to interact with that information. Sixth Sense Technology may change how we look at the world forever. Sure, it is a system that projects information about what surrounds you over objects' surfaces, but it's also much more. By using a camera and a tiny projector, Sixth Sense sees what you see and visually augments any surfaces or objects we are interacting with. The concept of augmented reality can be combined with sixth sense in order to have better gadgets that make us machine free.
Keywords: Sixth Sense Technology, Augmented Reality, Object recognition, Biometric, Authentication.
Humans have 5 senses namely Eyes, ears, nose, tongue and skin which perform their own function i.e. eyes for seeing, ears for listening, tongue for tasting, skin for touching and nose for smelling. There could be another sense which would enable us to sense things that are not basic and biological. In order to get to know about many t...
... middle of paper ...
... However, once the sixth sense technology comes into existence we can see a new world around us where laptops, cell phones, cameras and other electronic gadgets have less priority.
(1) Raghupatruni Sindhuja, Nasam Niharika, Lingam Keerthi, 2013, “Sixth Sense Enabled Campus -Possibilities and Challenges”, at CBIT Hyderabad, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol.3, No.8, PP. 0975 - 8887.
(2) Rani Ritu, Surender Kumar Grewal, Kuldeep Panwar, 2013, “Object Recognition: Performance evaluation using SIFT and SURF”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume 75, No.8, PP. 70-78.
(3) Dina EL Menshawy, Hoda M. O. Mokhtar, Osman Hegazy, 2012, “Enhanced Authentication Mechanisms for Desktop Platform and Smart Phones”, (IJACSA) International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Vol. 3, No.10, 58 - 92.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Executive summary The Sixth Sense is a Human Machine Interface (HMI) technology developed to bridge between users and the wealth of information from sources such as the internet and other digital archives. The core technology is comprised from application software as a controller, projector as an output device, and camera as input device. Furthermore, the user operates the machine using hand gestures as codes retrieving object-related information. Introduction Sixth Sense is a unique technology composed of a webcam, projector, and a mobile central processing unit.... [tags: Information Technology]
2433 words (7 pages)
- The failure of Information Technology projects has always been a hurtful problem for many organizations. With tons of new technologies coming out throughout the year, new IT, projects continue to grow by the year. Unfortunately, the success rates of the projects are very low and have actually lowered since its last estimate. Project risk factors are important to know and avoid in making of a success project. This paper is going to explain risks in knowledge areas, how to identify risks, and explain the risk register.... [tags: Information Technology]
1921 words (5.5 pages)
- Making content accessible makes me think about a YouTube video I was introduced to during a math professional development I attended to better my craft. The video illustrated Phil Daro discussing the myth around the idea that the learning trajectory is a straightforward path. In Daro’s video, he gives the example of giving a student a 6th-grade problem, yet the child responds at a second grade level. Daro argues that this does not mean that the child is at the second-grade level, but that he or she is making use of second-grade ideas to problem solve, which is one of the twenty-first century learning outcomes.... [tags: Education, Student, Educational years, Sixth grade]
1227 words (3.5 pages)
- ABSTARCT-This paper depicts the technology with the business intelligence such as “master data management, benchmarking and BPM” etc. Business intelligence (BI) software is a collection of decision support technologies for the enterprise aimed at enabling knowledge workers such as executives, managers, and analysts to make better and faster decisions. The past two decades have seen explosive growth, both in the number of products and services offered and in the adoption of these technologies by industry.... [tags: Master Data Management, Benchmark]
1471 words (4.2 pages)
- The argument presented in this research paper is to discuss the importance of the history of portable media and comparing it between present and future technologies. By laying the foundation for portable media the cellphone created possibilities and room for innovation. Studying past patterns to reflect on past historical milestones which have created a foundation for technologies to evolve from and adapt to by doing so this will predict how much sooner new technology will be available. With the integration of Web 2.0 in today’s world it proves to be the greatest factor in the advancement of all technology, It has become the single most important factor in determining where technology is and... [tags: Technology ]
2091 words (6 pages)
Examine the way that the two scenes from the Sixth Sense are presented in order to maintain the audience's belief that Dr Crowe is still alive
- The intriguing supernatural thriller, Sixth Sense, combines a mixture of honesty and deception to create a film which is renowned as having one of the most unpredictable and satisfying endings, at least in recent cinema. Directed by M. Night Shyamalan, the film reveals the tortured existence of Cole, a very unique little boy, cursed with a unique but sinister gift, a sixth sense - the ability to see the dead. Haunted by these apparitions since birth and unable to share his troubles for fear of suspicion of his insanity, Cole struggles under the burden of his gift, leaving him disturbed and isolated from those around him until the more obvious signs of his mental turmoil begin to appear in hi... [tags: 6th Sense Sixth Sense M. Night Shyamalan Film]
1851 words (5.3 pages)
- What would a computer be like if the web browser was never created. What would the internet be like. What would the internet be used for without a way to browse it. The first web browser was developed by Tim Berners-Lee in the year 1991. It was called the WorldWideWeb. The second browser was developed by Marc Andreessen and Eric Bina in 1993. This browser was called the NCSA Mosaic and featured integrated graphics, something browsers didn’t have at the time that had an effect on all the browsers that came after it.... [tags: Technology]
1546 words (4.4 pages)
- Children are usually regarded as naive, unrealistic and vulnerable individuals in the society. Because kids are new born and trying to discover what and how the world is, they cannot demonstrate a clear way of understanding. Therefore, people does not expect children to be wise and create sensible ideas. Nevertheless, there are a few children who are smart enough to compete against adults such as Cole in the movie named The Sixth Sense. Unlike the other peers of Cole, Cole has different qualities that makes him special: He is a helpful, intelligent and well-mannered character.... [tags: film analysis, cole, ghosts]
657 words (1.9 pages)
- Many school districts today are faced with the ever-growing challenge of inadequate funding for technology education; one school found an inventive way to meet this challenge. In Spokane, Washington, the Audubon Elementary Student Technology Cabinet was formed as an innovative way to assist the school with the essential technology support on a restricted budget. At the onset, students in the cabinet received training on how to clean the computers, load new programs and trouble shoot computer glitches.... [tags: Argumentative Persuasive Topics]
2423 words (6.9 pages)
- The Sixth Sense The Sixth Sense, directed and written by M. Night Shyamalan, follows the troubled life of eight-year-old Cole Sear, played by Haley Joel Osment, who is haunted by his supernatural abilities to see and communicate with the dead. Being sought after by the disturbed spirits of his hometown of Philadelphia, Cole must reconcile this frightening power with his desperate desire to be normal. Growing more isolated from his helpless mother and distrustful of his peers in school, Cole soon encounters child psychologist Dr.... [tags: essays papers]
590 words (1.7 pages)