June 12, 1994 was a horrifying tragedy that took place the night of Nicole Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman’s death. Nicole Simpson is the ex-wife of the famous football player O.J. Simpson. Nicole and O.J. Simpson have two children, Sydney and Justin. According to Baker, K. C., et al who wrote the article “The O.J. Simpson Case 21 Years Later Defending Nicole” states that O.J. and Nicole’s kids were asleep in the same area the night of the incident with Sydney who was eight years old and Justin who was five years old (57). O.J. was a suspect for the murder of the two victims. Also, according to Baker, K. C., et al who wrote the article “The O.J. Simpson Case 21 Years Later Defending Nicole” says “O.J. and Nicole tried to reconcile, but she broke it off for good a week and a half before she died” (59). Could this action mean that O.J. was deeply angry and could not fathom the thought of Nicole not wanting to be with him to kill?
The famous football player was arrested for the murder of Nicole and Ron and the jury found the defendant, O.J Simpson, not guilty. There was overw...
... middle of paper ...
...tted, he was, however, caught for the second crime of armed robbery and kidnapping which revenge caught up to him.
This mystery case of O.J. Simpson has many reasons to prove that he is guilty with the amount of money that was involved, his popularity, and the attorney he had to defend him being the most important. The history behind this case is devastating to know that Nicole and Ron were brutally put to death without punishment for the murderer who did this to them. O.J. was very wealthy due to the fact he was a football player, sports commentator, and actor. He also was very famous due to the roles that he was involved in. Not only did O.J. have money and fame, he also had his attorney who was a good friend of his before the trail defending him. O.J. Simpson should serve justice for the murder of Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman since justice was not served.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “If it doesn’t fit, you must acquit” a statement which was used by Johnnie Cochran. A quote from the People of the State of California v. Orenthal James Simpson was one of America’s most famous cases that brought attention to the black community. This Era played a Logo in the impact, and after effects of this case. A case that brought attention to many American’s, immigrants, nationwide viewers and also, a case that is known to today’s society as the OJ Simpson case. This case raised concern and debate over the black community.... [tags: O. J. Simpson murder case, O. J. Simpson]
1810 words (5.2 pages)
- The double murder case of O.J. Simpson is one that will live on forever and one that will never be forgotten. On June 12, 1994 Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman were found dead at Nicole’s home in Los Angeles. According to Doug Linder, it was “most likely a single male that came through the back entrance of Nicole Brown Simpson’s condominium” (Linder). Since they did not have any other suspects they went right to Orenthal James Simpson who was Nicole Simpson’s ex-husband. Law enforcement had seen him as suspicious and they had charged him with both of the murders.... [tags: Crime, Capital punishment, O. J. Simpson]
1935 words (5.5 pages)
- The O.J. Simpson Evidence The O.J. Simpson murder trial, which was held in Los Angeles County Superior Court, involved a former professional football star that was being tried for the murder of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ronald Lyle Goldman, a waiter, in late 1995. The trial itself has been considered by many as the most publicized trial in modern American history. However, as in every criminal trial case there are substantial amounts of key evidence that is obtained and is ultimately produced to show that the crime was committed.... [tags: O. J. Simpson murder case, Nicole Brown Simpson]
1038 words (3 pages)
- O.J. Simpson, a great football hero, made the mistake of his lifetime that becomes the most notorious criminal case ever. Growing up on the West Coast wasn’t serene for Simpson because he was surrounded by gangs. In his high school and college years he quickly rose to be a great football player. During his time he played football in college, he was awarded the Heisman Trophy. After he became an elite athlete in college, he was drafted by the Buffalo Bills. He stayed with them for eight years, then transferred to the San Francisco 49ers (Knapp 1).... [tags: O. J. Simpson murder case, O. J. Simpson]
1531 words (4.4 pages)
- In a case that has spanned more than 20 years and drew so much media attention, there is just as much intrigue today as it then. Did he do it or did he not do it. The entire world was captivated by the case. It took over a year for a trial and a conclusion that stunned the world with the verdict (Boyes). They were many household names that came out of this trial (Pitts). In 1995 one of the most puzzling criminal cases triumph in America. This double assassination actually occurred on June 14, 1994 in Los Angeles, California.... [tags: O. J. Simpson murder case, O. J. Simpson]
1118 words (3.2 pages)
- On June 22nd, 1994, one of the most high-profile crimes to hit the media will occur at the home of one of the most adored football players in American history. O.J. Simpson was at one time considered to play the lead role of The Terminator, but producers thought the public wouldn 't be convinced that he could be a robot on a murder spree on film. O.J. was that likable that no one could believe he could be a killer, and people today still don 't believe it. RELATED MURDER TRIALS: Making A Murderer: The Case For And Against Steve Avery And Brendan Dassey When the trial was happening, I had no idea who he was until the trial started.... [tags: O. J. Simpson murder case, Nicole Brown Simpson]
2308 words (6.6 pages)
- Former NFL Star, Heisman trophy winner, Orenthal James Simpson, better known as O.J. Simpson, has a lengthy history of encounters with law enforcement. He was incarcerated when he was fifteen for gang related fighting (“O.J. Simpson” Contemporary). In 1989 he pleaded no contest to beating and threatening to kill Nicole Brown, his wife at the time, and faced minimal consequences (Mydens). In 1995, after a yearlong criminal trial, he was acquitted of the murder of Nicole Brown and her friend Ron Goldman, and later found liable for the murders in a civil case in 1997.... [tags: O. J. Simpson murder case, O. J. Simpson]
1810 words (5.2 pages)
- The O.J. Simpson Trial On June 12,1994, Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman were murdered. Their bodies were discovered outside Nicole Simpson's condominium. Nicole Simpson was the estranged wife of the famous football player and T.V. star O.J. Simpson. The people directly involved with this case are Judge Lance Ito, the prosecution lawyers, Marcia Clark and Christopher Darden, the defense lawyers, Johnnie Cochran, Robert Shapiro and Robert Blasier , the jury and the defendant, O.J. Simpson.... [tags: Simpson Trial Murder Case Essays]
1624 words (4.6 pages)
- Report 6: OJ Simpson EDTA Janet Boateng Forensic 5400 Analytical Forensic sciences This paper is the original work of Janet Boateng Ethylenediamine¬tetra¬acetic acid is also known as EDTA, a French-Swiss chemist discovered it by the name Alfred Werner. In 1893, he developed the theory of coordination compounds, also known as chelates. The first application of his discovery started in the 1820’s in Germany and later in the USA. When it was first introduce, it was initially applied to industrial and then later introduced for medical uses.... [tags: O. J. Simpson murder case, O. J. Simpson]
1115 words (3.2 pages)
- Maintaining the Standard Across the Board Miguel Hernandez Jr. Cameron University Abstract The second and third order effects that develop following high profile cases go fairly unnoticed and have lasting impressions. How is it that, if polls were used to garner verdicts opposed to12-person jury’s, the majority of the population would find these people guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Come to think of it, the criminal justice administration field dealing management and organization is deeply affected by the due process system.... [tags: O. J. Simpson murder case, O. J. Simpson, Murder]
2592 words (7.4 pages)