Nowadays, in our society free sex behaviour have spreaded around adolescent and children life. These facts can we get through the result of researches from social problem observer in several big cities. Sarwono (1970) have researched and found that 117 adolescents in big cities have ever done free sex. Beside free sex behaviour, sex crimes also happen among children. Those crimes not only are done by unknown people but it is exactly done by the victim’s closed people in children 's life. The Data about sex crimes show that during 1995 about 12 free sex cases happen. That were done by their parents or step parents, 7 cases done by teacher and closed people around children and adolescents. These conditions are concerned. Therefore, crimes and behaviour about sex have to be known by adolescents in order to prevent and avoid the problem. Also, sex education have to be taught since they are elementary school. It is the right solution to overcome these problems. However, when people are asked about how important sex education, the feedback and perception of the people are very diverse and raises pros and cons in the community. Therefore, let us see some controversy of early sex education and then decide it according to your opinion.
Early sex education can help children understand the impacts of sex in their lives. Free sex can be solved by providing and expanding their horizons about the dangers. It can also answer any questions that exist in their minds about their changing bodies and hormonal surges. They often want to know about the sex of the opposite sex. Early sex education can help them by providing an understanding of the differences and keeping the desire to explor...
... middle of paper ...
...s because in the early age, they want to try something new that they hear. On the other hand, if the majority of teachers that assigned to teach sex education do not expert and do not have a clear idea about sex education . It is more dangerous because the wrong information can make more fatal impact. As we know, nowadays they easily belief to what they teachers taught to them. If sex education is not described correctly and in accordance with the intent and purpose,it will make them come out of their age limit.
In conclusion, it is important to teach our children about sex in early age in order to make them understand about its impact in life. However, we must consider that sex education is an usual topic to teach at school. Thus, we should teach that to our children in easy way in order to make them understand and do not search wrong information and sources.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Should sex education be taught in elementary, middle and/or high school. If so what should you cover at each level. In this day children are learning more and more at such a young age, some children even sound like adults when they speak because they are so advanced. I’m also seeing a trend with young ladies getting pregnant in high school and even middle school. With that said I think that sex education should begin to be taught at a younger age. Young minds are very curious. I have had conversations with daycare providers about incidences where a child was questioning the difference between and male and female private parts and I believe if they’re already questioning we need to have answe... [tags: Informing Children, School]
1517 words (4.3 pages)
- How do your children handle situations of the opposite sex at their school. How about in life in general. Does your son pay attention to girls during class rather than keeping his focus on his studies. Does your daughter stay on her phone with boys instead of finishing her homework. For strict and concerned parents wanting their children to have a well-balanced education, these things could pose a serious problem. With these realizations in mind, there is a line of understanding of why many parents would believe it best that their children go to single sex schools.... [tags: Education, Gender, Single-sex education]
977 words (2.8 pages)
- It is very crucial to enforce comprehensive sex education rather than an abstinence-only program to be taught beginning in middle school for kids ages 11-18. When sex education is disregarded and rejected, problems may occur. "Sexuality is part of who we are as human beings. If you demonize it when you 're young, it becomes much harder when you get older." (Shah) Kids and teens acquire information, if not provided with some, about sex from friends, the Internet and more but, the information they are learning may not be correct.... [tags: Sex education, Birth control]
1065 words (3 pages)
- Children and young adults today distinguish right from wrong based on their previous knowledge. The education they receive plays a major role in the way they make decisions. Sex is a controversial topic brought up frequently throughout a child's life. Based on the way it is taught, the child makes decisions that may forever change his or her life. (Sex Education That 3) Although it is often opposed, the two most essential ways children learn about sex today is the education they receive at home and at school.... [tags: Children Sex Ed Youth Education]
1308 words (3.7 pages)
- Teaching sex education in schools can create problems. Sometimes teaching sex education at all in schools are banned rise. These problems have solutions, however, there are ways to fix them, so teaching sex education to students is done the right way and is accepted by the parents. Sex education is not a topic that some parents want teachers talking to their teens about. Without it being taught at school, some students will not get proper education because students will not get the proper education as some parents will choose not to talk about it with their teens.... [tags: Education, School, Teacher, Sex education]
999 words (2.9 pages)
- Why should comprehensive sex education be allowed in schools. Should teens be exposed to comprehensive sex education. Sex education should be taught in school because it give children stable and accurate information , it informs them of the danger and diseases associated with sex, and it teaches them about safe sex options. What is the meaning of comprehensive sex education. Is education about all matters relating to sexuality. What it teenage pregnancy. It is classified as any teen between the ages of 15-19 the gets pregnant.... [tags: Sex Education Essays]
1047 words (3 pages)
- “Arizona is rated the fourth highest state for teen pregnancy for ages 15-19 years old. For every 1,000 girls 70 teens are pregnant. Also, Arizona is ranked 16th highest state for syphilis, as well as 11th highest state for chlamydia. In the state of Arizona, 406 people out of 100,000 have reported consuming an STD. The average national rate of STD cases reported for every 100,000 people is 348” (Innes). From the look of these statistics the state of Arizona has a problem with teen pregnancy and STD’s.... [tags: Sex Education, argumentative, persuasive]
1594 words (4.6 pages)
- Over the last decade, the percentage of U.S. high school students who report having sexual intercourse has declined (Henshaw, 2003). Promisingly, the percent of U.S. teens surveyed also stated an increase in contraceptive use. Despite these positive trends, the United States still has one of the highest levels of teen pregnancy among developed countries and accounts for more than four million teens contracting sexually transmitted infections each year. During President Bush’s 2000 campaign, he nearly tripled funding for abstinence-only education from 73 million in 2001 to 204 million in 2008 (Boonstra, 2010).... [tags: Sex Education, argumentative, persuasive]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- Audience Analysis: I am writing to the seven chairmen of the ___ County School Board. They are a made up of a group of five men and two women. They are most likely all parents who have a common concern on the material being taught on the issue of Sex Education in schools. Fellow parents vote on them to insure that they make the correct decisions on what their kids are learning in school. They are all from some form of the Christian religion. They are from ages 30 and older. They represent all races.... [tags: Sex Education School Pregnancy Essays]
1223 words (3.5 pages)
- Picture a young couple being on the verge of exploring their sexual desires for the first time. The question is does this young couple have the proper education to make this life changing decision. They most likely were given their education from the school they attend. Hopefully the school taught them what they needed to know to make such a decision. Should sex education be taught at school by teachers or by the parents. Problems with having sex education at school There are many problems with having sex education in public schools.... [tags: Sex Education Essays]
1965 words (5.6 pages)