... middle of paper ...
...next. Her mind coming fully awake she realized it was Chad screaming in terror. "I 'm here baby. It 's OK." Her hand reached out and touched the cloth wrapped around her son.
"Calm down, it 's OK, momma 's got you." The rest she had gotten was enough to regain her strength. She pulled herself up and sat next to the wrapped form that was her son. "Chad listen to me. Where does it hurt honey?" She tried to feel for the opening of the covering.
"My head hurts Momma." His voice was quite and weak with pain.
"Does it hurt anywhere else?"
"Momma I 'm scared."
"I know baby, but it 's going to be OK." She knew it was going to be alright she was never going to let anyone hurt her son again. She was going to get them out of here. But first she had to figure out how badly he was hurt. "Chad, does it hurt anywhere else."
"My arms hurt Momma. I can 't move my arms."
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Personal Narrative- Driving Test As I walked out of the courthouse and down the ramp, I looked at my mom in disappointment and embarrassment. Never wanting to return to that dreadful place, I slowly drug my feet back to the car. I wanted to curl up in a little ball and I didn't want anyone else to know what I had done. Gaining my composure, I finally got into the car. I didn't even want to hear what my mom had to say. My face was beat red and I was trying to hide my face in the palms of my hands because I knew what was about to come; she was going to start asking me questions, all of the questions I had been asking myself.... [tags: Personal Narrative Essays]
1369 words (3.9 pages)
- Personal Narrative- Following God's Will As James 2:26 tells us, faith without works is dead - part of living the Christian life is obeying God. God has given us many commands in His Word. Not only are there specific commands for all Christians, but God also promises to give Christians His Holy Spirit to guide us not only through various difficult experiences in our lives, but additionally in following God’s will. God has commanded that everyone love Him first and foremost, above all things. He is our reason for living; only His Grace can and does save us from Hell.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
806 words (2.3 pages)
- Personal Narrative - Lasting Love I had never made biscuits and gravy before. The blessings of having a good cook as a Mom were abundant, but alas, I never did learn the many techniques that wonder woman possessed. My repertoire included: peanut butter cookies, a deliciously heated can of Pork n Beans, and Rice Krispie treats that were always too crunchy. But, Joseph wanted biscuits and gravy, so that is what Joseph got. His sister told me the recipe over the phone. Joseph had called her up long distance and gruffly demanded that she rattle off the legendary gravy recipe that their mother used to serve.... [tags: Personal Narrative Essays]
2504 words (7.2 pages)
- Personal Narrative Essay - Application for US Naturalization Form N-400 is otherwise known as the application for US Naturalization. I have started and stopped filling out form N-400 half a dozen times in the past few years. Most recently, I used the excuse that I couldn’t read all of the dates in my passport. Thus I could not give the relevant dates for when I had left and reentered the country over the necessary time period. The other day I downloaded the form again but now I can’t find my passport.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
1911 words (5.5 pages)
- A Hasty Decision When I turned eighteen I went out and began renting my very own apartment. The effort I put into this task at the time seemed sufficient. I went online, found a place I liked with good location and low rent. I asked my good friend Sean to live with me to help keep costs down. Then I took care of all the utilities, gas electric, cable, phone, internet, and all the necessities. My first apartment gave me some very rough times, but from that time I learned a little about apartments and a lot about life.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
671 words (1.9 pages)
- With Bibles in the desks and a smile on his face, Mr. Murphy was ready to teach. He taught us about our faith and God. He made it sounds like no other teacher has before. I was very excited for day two. Ever since then, Mr. Murphy has inspired me and helped me grow intellectually. Mr. Murphy is the religion teacher for juniors and seniors at St. Thomas Aquinas High School. My first year with him was like a time to grasp our thoughts on our personal faith and beliefs. He was introducing us to a whole new way of learning.... [tags: essay about myself, Personal Experience]
554 words (1.6 pages)
- I never went to a single formal dance until my senior year. On nights when there was a winter formal or a junior prom, my friends would get dressed up and ready to dance in their beautiful gowns. While they were dancing with their dates, I was at home watching T.V. It's not that I had trouble finding a date of my own but just the thought of getting dressed up and dancing in a dress didn't interest me. One day, a week before Mira Mesa's senior prom I decided to go. It was after all my last year in high school and I at least wanted to experience one formal dance.... [tags: Example Personal Narrative]
1191 words (3.4 pages)
- Narrative- Viola Lesson I strolled towards the double glass doors, deliberately kicking at a large, spiky, chestnut pod as I went. It skidded across the concrete and sent three more spike-balls rolling before toppling over the edge of the ramp. Gazing upward through the branches, which were camouflaged by green and brown splotched clumps of large, tear-drop shaped leaves, I could see bits of crisp, blue, autumn sky. I repositioned the strap of my viola case on my shoulder. It's too bad I can't stay out here to enjoy the weather.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
1449 words (4.1 pages)
- Try or Die- Personal Narrative Funny thing, crime is. Some do it for fun; others are forced into committing it. A crime always means that there is someone who ends up hurt, upset or even killed. I, of course was one of those people forced into committing it. Personally, I am, or should I say was a nice person and it would break my heart to bits to see a person suffering in any sort of way. But I had no choice. It was a matter of life and death for me. A situation of “do or die”.... [tags: Papers]
1882 words (5.4 pages)
- Hard Times-Personal Narrative I will never forget my fifth birthday. It was a time of great sadness. It was in 1932 when thousands had lost their homes because they could not pay their mortgages. That year alone, some 25, 000 families and more than 200,000 young people wandered through the country seeking food, shelter, and clothing. My family was such a family. We were homeless and father was jobless. Father told us that we were traveling from place to place looking for 'the way.' We obtained food from welfare agencies or religious missions in towns along the way.... [tags: Papers]
721 words (2.1 pages)
- Use Of Natural Settings And Character Development
- The Abolitionist Movement : The Foundations Of The American Society
- Systematic Quality Improvement And Risk Reduction
- The Effect Of Feedback And How The Progress Of Technology Supported This Research
- Analysis Of Dr. Seuss 's ' The Lorax '
- The Levels Of Living Process