With roughly 576 mega pixels the human eye is more than capable of captivating this magnificent world (Clarkvision). Thousands of billions of precious moments seen by every human. Continually occurring wanted or not, "Images like those in ‘Precious Time’ are difficult for anyone to look at, yet we need to know that this, too. ” (Documentary Photography). The ability to record of every single instant is unfortunately virtually impossible and has always been a problem. To cope with this tragic flaw, countless ways to recreate the moments captured by sight have been formed. From stories to poems, drawings to photographs, society is refining the level of reenactment of these moments. "Today photography has become a global cacophony of freeze-frames. . . “(Draper). Everyone wants to mount all the instants of every minute of their day. This is becoming more and more possible with cheap affordable cameras. Along with these captured moments are tangles of emotions such as love, hate, sadness and joy. As a great author once inscribed “pain demands to be felt” (Green63). Emotions have just as much of a need to be expressed as memories do to be remembered. Therefore the reenactment of those moments combined with emotions develop into a very unique form of expression. The outward self-expression of emotion is best captured through modern photograph.
Identity and culture are the foundations of lasting art. Throughout history many different forms of art have been created and expressed. “Photography was initially used for portraiture and landscape photos"(Webster). Today photos are used for just about everything. From magazines to pictures of food everything gets captured with click. In ...
... middle of paper ...
... of growth, and the beauty of reality. If social media platforms, system broadcasts and general compositions utilized and expound the positive and uplifting effects change will happen. Photography can change the world, it has in years past. The outward self-expression of emotion is best captured through modern photograph. “Today is the day, technology is there, the rest is up to us…” the human legacy must go on. Being expressed never oppressed. It’s been developed, there is more than a need for it. It is our responsibility. Creates a broad learning as well as teaching database for people to gain knowledge and be exposed to the real world. Photography can be utilized to inspire and motivate new generations and keep society a well-functioning system. Photography can change the world. The outward self-expression of emotion is best captured through modern photograph.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In the performance of life, one cultural representation that captivates and entrances people more fluently and describes the human experience more eloquently is that of artistic expression. It imposes itself unto the face of society through the individual who creates it as a reflection of any one or combination of personal, emotional, or physiological effects society or one’s own environment has inflicted onto them to compel them convey their feelings to the public. The essential argument, is whether graffiti has a place in the grand context of society.... [tags: sociological analysis]
1363 words (3.9 pages)
- Throughout the world art is used to convey numerous messages pertaining to a political issue or for consumerism. Evidently, this medium reaches people in a multitude of ways. Art is displayed through movies, music, visual art, or video games, and it is able to reach various audiences and it successfully resonates with each person in a particular way. Indeed, one of the greatest philosophers of our time, Aristotle, stated that “The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance”.()Even more so, art displays what message the artist would want to convey to an audience, either positive or negative.... [tags: Art, Visual arts, Fine art, Mass media]
1024 words (2.9 pages)
- Pop culture is the modern lifestyle which is countenanced and recognized by society, the cultural patterns that are common within a population. The general opinion is that pop culture is a useful expression of society and the prevailing environment, as pop culture is the culture which is followed by the majority, and therefore reflects society. The pop culture of a society is influenced by many aspects of society such as music, movies and modern technology. Modern day songs and movies promote ideas about drinking, smoking and clubbing, as well as the usage of appalling language.... [tags: Music, Movies, Modern Technology]
643 words (1.8 pages)
- Abstract Painting and design are significant parts of art, although both belong to different categories, they have close relation. In such aspects as creation concept, techniques, painting and design have interaction and serve each other. Not simply refers to a variety of art and modern art genre, it is a reflection of a complex social ideological trend, profoundly affected the western social ideology, but also affect other areas. Modern art provides a rich and more formal language for graphic design, promoted the expression of graphic design and the formation of new style, as well as provides a rich nutrition for modern design.... [tags: Cubism, Collage, Modern art, Georges Braque]
1224 words (3.5 pages)
- I. Introduction Wherever man lives there is art, because art is anything made or done by man that affects or moves us so that we feel and see beauty. Man uses his imagination to invent a unique beauty. The artist's feelings and inspiration affects on how he will express his art. Through the major development of technologies and social changes that have taken place in the 19th century, Modern art flourished during this period and caused a lot movements of modern art to form, some of these famous movement are cubism, abstract expressionism, pop art, and surreal art.... [tags: Modern Art Artists Dance Theatre Essays]
3769 words (10.8 pages)
- “Affects of Modern Socialization in Society” Social media is a great advancement in society. However, social media has many positives and negative elements to it. Such as increased social connections, affects on mental health and stress, language skills including nonverbal communication, and emotional states. With each positive of technologies advancements in social communication there is a negative. In other words, social media is like a double edged sword— that when used correctly can be great in battle, but when misused or used for the wrong reasons, can cause harm to the one who wields the weapon.... [tags: Communication, Sociology, Developing country]
1002 words (2.9 pages)
- Outward Appearances in the Great Gatsby In F. Scott Fitzgerald's novel, The Great Gatsby outward appearances are essential. They provide a glimpse at the artificial world inhabited by Jay Gatsby, a product of his own imagination(Lehan,"the road to West Egg" 29) and Daisy Fay Buchanan, the embodiment of glamour and wealth (Brewley 44), two characters whose action thoroughly develops the plot, and two who have become so consumed by the image they have created that they do not truly know their own identities.... [tags: Papers]
2282 words (6.5 pages)
- In Shakespeare’s dramas, conflict is undeniably the most essential part. Shakespeare’s play “Hamlet” becomes one of the most discussed plays about this subject. “Hamlet” brings out many arguments and interpretations, such as political symbolisms of modern society, relation with religions, types of conflicts and its consequences. Throughout the play, Hamlet’s acts of revenge for his father’s death become inward and outward conflicts of the story. In the play Hamlet, the audience can see that young prince of Denmark returns home from his school to seek the truth about his father’s death.... [tags: Literary Analysis, English Literature]
458 words (1.3 pages)
- The Aggressive Behavior Index (αs = 0.85 to 0.89, current α = 0.87) assesses the frequency (0 to 5+ with 5+ being treated as a 5 in analyses) that the person reported engaging in each of 13 aggressive behaviors while driving in the last 3 months (e.g., yelling at another driver or cutting a driver off in anger). The Risky Behavior Index (αs = 0.83 to 0.86, current α = 0.86) involves reports of the frequency (0 to 5+) with which the person engaged in 15 risky behaviors while driving in the last 3 months (e.g., drinking and driving, driving without a seat belt, or speeding 20 or more mph over the limit).... [tags: behavior, agressive, validity, expression]
4065 words (11.6 pages)
- Hurricane Island Outward Bound School Case The paper starts with a consideration of the current position of Hurricane Island Outward Bound School (Hurricane) - Maine location of an international organization with 30 schools around the world - and their marketing activities vs. organizational culture, the threats and opportunities they face, the impact of political and regulatory controls, economic influences social influences, competitive forces and technological factors. The paper then looks at how marketing should take place to maintain the schools values, use the core competences, maximize the use of resources and keep stakeholders happy.... [tags: Case Study Analysis Financial Aid Students]
1749 words (5 pages)
- William Shakespeare 's ' Macbeth '
- A Literacy Program Review Of Royal Palm School
- Why Is It Illegal For People?
- Euthanasia Should Not Protect The Autonomy And Dignity Of Human Beings
- Teenage Boys Raised By The Age Of 15 Will Have A Greater Effect On Girls
- The National Debt Of The United States Of America