Political observers noted he was the most liberal member of the United States Senate and many believed he was a radical left-wing zealot if not an ideological revolutionary. The terms socialist, progressive, and Marxist were generally thrown about to describe the eloquent, little-known Obama as his unlikely quest for the presidency unfolded.
After three years in office, it is evident to all but his most ardent supporters that the President of the United States is a strident Marxist. His forceful policies, actions, and thunderous attacks on freedom are straight from the writings of Karl Marx. The evils of Capitalism, state control of business, redistributive change to achieve social justice, and the diminishing of personal, economic and property rights are among the daily rants from Obama and his administration.
Marx believed in socialism and that communism would eventually follow. He argued that social theorists and underprivileged people should topple capitalism and bring about socio-economic change. This is the ‘change we can believe in’ touted by Obama.
To achieve these goals a good Marxist builds a totalitarian government using his strongest pillar, class warfare. Obama spends every waking moment in and out of the Oval Office injecting another dose of collectivism and government dependency. Not a day passes and not a speech airs that the President fails to spew his poisonous hatred toward the successful, financially secure members of American society. It is unimportant to Obama these people create the jobs that support the nation and the gove...
... middle of paper ...
...eassures the country that freedom is a failure and that he is working for our own good.
The antidote to liberty is as it has always been, coax more and more people into ceding their freedom for a promise of security and comfort. It is through this portal that the masses will pass on their way to complete enslavement. Barack Obama understands fully the deceit, organization, and propaganda necessary to complete the ‘transformation’ of a once proud, independent, and powerful nation into one of whining beggars subservient to a Master State.
Government and dictators grow by devouring the rights of its citizens. Either the people hold power or the government holds power, and our Constitution very clearly places all power in the hands of the people. Without a doubt, Barack Obama is hell-bent on usurping that power. Given another five years, he very likely will succeed.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- President Obama’s approval ratings continue to tank and the black clouds of recession remains over the economy. Curiously, however, he spends much of his time trolling for bottom feeders by dropping his progressive net into the murky, stagnate, backwaters of network television in an effort to shore up his base. He is in his element schmoozing with daytime and late-night talk shows laughing it up with lightweight liberals. Running the Ship of State aground or demeaning the Office of the Presidency does not appear to be a big deal to the community organizer from the left-side of Chicago.... [tags: Politics]
991 words (2.8 pages)
- Barack Obama has a plan; a big economic plan to fire up business and create jobs. He will, of course, unveil his brainchild after returning from Martha’s Vineyard for a much-needed vacation from campaigning. He thinks that lolling with his liberal high rollers ($50,000 per week rent) and breathing some Atlantic saltwater air should completely clear any proven methods for job creation that might enter his mind. The country has lived with this President’s incompetence and anti-growth policies for nearly three years and knows his economic plan is a one-trick pony that grows more tiresome by the day.... [tags: Incompetence, Stock Market]
733 words (2.1 pages)
- In the storied history of our nation, in times of crises, we have been blessed when the cream of the American populace rose to the top. When great leadership was required, honorable men stepped forward out of a sense of duty and service to lead our Republic with their strength, honor, leadership, and wisdom. Unfortunately, however, there were times it seemed we picked our leaders from the squalid, backwaters of society and discovered that pond scum also rises to the top. Most Americans recoil in disgust when shameful, corrupt, politicians use the sacred trust of the people for their own self-gratifying ideology or enrichment.... [tags: Marxism, tyrant, republican]
1078 words (3.1 pages)
- Barack Obama is either living in his own little fantasy world or trying to lull Americans to sleep by reading from his liberal-progressive, “Big Book of Fairy Tales.” Nothing approaching reality could possibly explain the litany of inconsistent, unimaginable policies and statements coming from this President. Unless, of course, it is a deliberate willingness to deceive the American people and outright lie to gain a political advantage. By diverting attention from the worst economy since the Great Depression and apparently the most inept leadership in modern times, he hopes to have four more years to complete the installation of his radical Marxist agenda.... [tags: Politics]
1267 words (3.6 pages)
- Impact of Lockeian Elements on US Foreign Policy; North Korean and Chinese Relations Due to Marxist-Leninist Policies and a Look at Korean Culture Resulting From Extreme Ideologies The realist worldview of North Korea characterizes North Korea as a coalesced form of belligerence that must be dealt with through American containment and deterrence. Because of the rising fear produced by North Korea’s growing nuclear power and radical behavior toward the U.S., realists support using threats and pressure to force North Korea to shut down its nuclear program if necessary.... [tags: nuclear power, hobbesian and marxist ideology]
2917 words (8.3 pages)
- Upon the issuing of President Obama’s budget for fiscal year 2012, the nation will again endure a heated debate between the country’s two political parties. Author Robert Reich, analyzes the content and motives that the budget entails within his piece entitled The Obama Budget. Reich does not directly identify with a specific political party, or side of this partisan argument. This ambiguity becomes important to the reader’s interpretation of his ideas and the eventual understanding of his arguments.... [tags: Obama, American Economy]
1063 words (3 pages)
- Entertainment is my first priority and without it life is a big bore. The first thing I look for in a politician is their ability to be entertaining. That is why my first choice for the democratic nomination and president is Barack Obama. He is loaded with charisma and is a pleasure to watch and listen to. The rest of the candidates could not hold my attention for more than five minutes no matter what they are talking about. American presidents are viewed as very powerful people but that is far from the truth, they are chained to those that put them in office.... [tags: President Barack Obama Politicians]
471 words (1.3 pages)
- Obama for America P.O. Box 8102 Chicago, Il 60680 Senator Obama, or to whom it may concern, I am filled with confidence at the progress that has been made in so short a time in our country. When I began learning about politics, you could say that I was extremely naÃ¯ve. I had thought that there was no such thing as ?war. anymore- only something that happened in the past. I was devastated to learn that there still is and still will be wars and any other such excuses for fighting. Likewise, I was surprised at the close-mindedness of Americans concerning race and religion.... [tags: Barack Obama President]
620 words (1.8 pages)
- The 2008 democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama and the republican presidential nominee John McCain are both very well political speakers when it comes to the presidential election, but have certain issues that they differ on. To name a few issues are abortion, economy, same sex issues, taxes, and the war in Iraq. Which ever presidential candidate becomes elected this year, it will be a year to make the history books. If Barack Obama becomes elected he will be the first black president of the United States and if John McCain becomes elected his running mate Sarah Palin will be the first ever woman Vice President in America.... [tags: John McCain Barack Obama]
777 words (2.2 pages)
- Marxist Criticism Introduction Marxist literary criticism is based upon the political and economic theories of the German philosopher Karl Marx. In works like The German Ideology and The Communist Manifesto, written with Frederick Engels , Marx proposes a model of history in which economic and political conditions determine social conditions. Marx and Engels were responding to social hardships stemming from the rise of capitalism. Appropriately, their theories are formulated specifically to analyze how society functions in a state of upheaval and constant change.... [tags: Karl Marx Marxism Essays]
1335 words (3.8 pages)