My black hair cascades freely down my back in lose,curled,tangles. My crystal blue eyes like frost, that turn to puddles of liquid silver when my grad is down are framed my snow pale skin.
I look up from my thoughts to see her face. My eyes meet her gases and at once my heart is sent in to a flutter. Not like a flapping wings a butterfly but as in my heart was the wings of a humming bird beating a thousand miles per second. I could feel it beating agents my chest as if my heart at any moment would explode.Her, she will be my undoing I just know it. My heart yearns for this girl with pin straight hair and her piercingly elegant forest green eyes. Her eyes are like starring in to shards of broken forest, telling me her is fearless.
My body tenses as he places her soft, peach colored hand on my cheek.
"Clair Johnson your smile melts away all sorrow and wipe away any darkness bring color, brightening my day so wonderfully," I say placing my hand over her's.
"Good morning Trillance," she questioned with a smile plastered to her face?
"Good morning my darling baby doll. How are you this morning," I asked wishing I could only save her?
"I am well. How is my angel," she asked hesitantly?
I pause to think in an ideal world this problem would never would exists. I would never have to worry about this doll like girl. In this world I am just a normal girl. This place is my escape. This must try to be happy. Thou I know this is a rea...
... middle of paper ...
...disturb me again or it could mean your life," I whisper to her just before I shoved her towards the door. She look back at me only once to bow her head as she closing the door. I felt bad but it was not her place I will not have such anarchy in my kingdom.
I wake up in her arms tears dripping on my face.
"My sweet doll what is wrong," I asked worried sick.
"I heard every thing you fainted and started talking. If I have to die then my only wish is to have your one last kiss," she said in a fit of tears a hiccups.
"I love Clair. Never forget that," I said swiping the tears from her eyes.
"I love you to. Thank you for being my angel," she said.
Are lips meet and I felt her life force leave her body. Leaving her limbp in my arms. I knew she was gone. Gone to heaven where her angel heart belonged.
"I love you," I whisper before I disapears forever. Never to return.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Human sacrifice was a religious practice characteristic of the Aztec civilization, and much of Mesoamerica. Spanish conquistadors, Hernan Cortes, made observations of and wrote reports about the practice of human sacrifice. These reports tended to be great exaggerations of what they saw, nor did they comprehend the significance of sacrifice among the Aztec culture. These tales were fabricated to convince the people of the world that the Aztecs were less than human. An array of reasons and interpretations of the Aztec practice of human sacrifice have been proposed by modern scientists.... [tags: Human sacrifice, Mesoamerica, Sacrifice, Aztec]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- Love and Sacrifice Love is a universal feeling. No one has never felt love and everyone has endured sacrifices of their own. Love always has sacrifices and are required if you love someone or something. There are many sacrifices that can show affection and care that have positive externalities such as, giving up luxuries, personal goals or even physical sacrifices. In the wake of perhaps, a financial problem a person could sacrifice the luxuries of their lives to benefit another cause in their life that they care for.... [tags: Love, Sacrifice, Life, Human sacrifice]
1874 words (5.4 pages)
- I Would Sacrifice Everything for You. (Three Messages from Federico 's Falcon) I would sacrifice everything for you...Just Kidding. Ha, fooled you, huh. As if I believe that you are actually going to stay with me for me to actually believe that I am willing to sacrifice for you. Ha, Never. This is my most precious baby, my everything, as if I would just sacrifice him for the likes of you. Never. Now, Leave and please, don’t ever come back. Harsh, so harsh, but I guess you never knew real love huh.... [tags: Love, Sacrifice, Human sacrifice]
1261 words (3.6 pages)
- What is Sacrifice. Sacrifice is an act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure. Notwithstanding, to me Sacrifice is a method for demonstrating your adoration to the individual or things you have faith in the most. This article Sacrifice informs you of the historical backdrop of the offering of individuals in the past or in myths. For instance, the Romans, The Norse Myths, The Enuma Elish, and so forth.… In this paper I will basically explain to you what the article is letting you know and what it has taught me.... [tags: Norse mythology, Yggdrasil, Sacrifice]
1210 words (3.5 pages)
- “A Doll House” by H. Ibsen: Sacrifice as Way of Life Henrik Ibsen paints a sad picture of the sacrificial role of women throughout all social economical classes in his play “A Doll House”. The story is set in the late 19th century and all minor female characters had to overcome adversity to the expense of love, family and self-realization, in order to lead a comfortable life. While the main female protagonist Nora struggles with her increasingly troubled marriage, she soon realizes, she needs to change her life to be happy as the play climaxes.... [tags: A Doll's House, Henrik Ibsen, Sacrifice]
2126 words (6.1 pages)
- Effective Use of Dialogue in The Sacrifice of Isaac In the Brome version of The Sacrifice of Isaac, the suspense created by the emotionally charged dialogue is likely what kept the audience's attention. While it is incredibly likely that the audience knew the entire story, the emotional flavor of the dialogue, such as Abraham's innocent expressions of his love of and thankfulness for Isaac at the beginning of the play, is bound to evoke a certain concern for the characters which dims the audience's foreknowledge of the tale's happy ending.... [tags: Sacrifice of Isaac Essays]
1488 words (4.3 pages)
- Aztec Sacrifices, Rituals, and Religion The Aztec empire is one of the most fascinating empires to be established. They as a society learned not only to live but to thrive in a place that would be deemed uninhabitable today. This society lasted about 4 centuries before its demise. Although the greatness of this community in itself is profound, I’ve chosen to take a more sinister route and talk about the traditions of sacrifice and the meaning behind it all. In this paper, I intend to refute the idea that Aztec society was uncivilized because of the aspects of their traditional and cultural practices.... [tags: Mesoamerica, Aztec, Quetzalcoatl, Human sacrifice]
1221 words (3.5 pages)
- Unfair Rights and Scarring Sacrifices Several generations have gone through some type of an unfair law that they had to obey, for example, in past generations African Americans were enslaved, but more presently the lack of rights the LGBT members have with marriage. This can relate to the stories “Antigone” and “The Lottery” because the characters in each story went through unfair tragedies. The laws in each of these stories are different, but actually very similar as shown by the end result. In the story “Antigone” a loyal sister is demanded to be put to death for the burial of her beloved brother.... [tags: Stoning, Capital punishment, Sacrifice, Antigone]
1079 words (3.1 pages)
Comparing and Contrasting Sacrificial Scenes in the Poem "Sacrifice" and Chapter Eight of the Novel "Life of Pi"
- The poem, Sacrifice, and chapter 8 of the novel, Life of Pi, both speak about a sacrificial scene. Both the texts have used a few features in common to create this horror and shock in the reader’s mind. They have both described the whole scene as completely disgusting and frightening. There are many similarities in the way the two texts have used the literary features. And, there are just as many differences. The two texts use similar imageries of sense to show how scary the scene is. When Pi feels his ‘mother’s hand on’ his ‘beating heart’ and when the goat says ‘four calloused hands imprison my jerking legs’, they both show touch imagery.... [tags: sacrifice, life of pi]
568 words (1.6 pages)
- Aspects of Killing in The Sacrifice To kill does not only mean to take ones life, but instead it also carries the meaning of ending an important factor in ones life. Killing also has a lot of other meanings, but the main factor of killing leads to death there are many more the author Adele Wiseman displays the many different aspects to kill in the novel The Sacrifice, by dealing with a lot of situations that would kill an individuals heart. (I.e. Loss of a loved one, etc.) The ways to kill an individual portrayed in the novel are removal from religious beliefs, Racism to the two brothers, and the death of Laiah.... [tags: essays research papers]
560 words (1.6 pages)