During the board meeting, all 3 residents loudly accused me of acts that my husband and I unequivocally deny. Ms. Jackie Boker stated to the 3 residents that she had spoken to me on several occasions in person, that I seemed to be a nice person, and that I was sitting right in their presence. After Ms. Boker introduced me, Ms. Laura Blasucci, the younger female resident of 10 Federal Key, using a very nasty, sarcastic, demeaning tone, insulted me by saying, “Yeah we know she’s here. Isn’t she so cute?” After the introduction, as soon as I finished saying something, Ms. Janice Pacifico turned, looked at me, and loudly screamed: “You’re a liar!” Then I had to endure repeated false allegations from Ms. Eleonora Poyner of 14 Federal Key about a number of things including her continued insistence that I left dog poop at her door from years ago. I repeat, for the umpteenth time, my husband and I did not do this.
At the board meeting Ms. Laura Blasucci stated that prior to her moving into the Grande, she was warned to avoid making eye contact wit...
... middle of paper ...
...o each other that they have to “get” Robin after me. I then waited 5 minutes before I began my ride home. After the false accusations and demeaning, alarming, threatening behavior directed at me at the Board Meeting on Thursday, April 7, 2016, by Ms. Pacifico, Ms. Blasucci, and Ms. Poyner, I now fear for my safety and the safety of my husband. I believe that the complainants are engaged in a conspiracy against my husband and I to force us to move because we don’t fit the mold of who they feel should live amongst them. I believe the conspiring is a retaliation against us for reporting infractions committed by the complainant’s to the Property Manager’s and the police.
Attached please find a copy of the letter that Mr. Schlau sent to me in November 2015. I welcome any and all suggestions on how to bring closure to these horrible incidents that are taking place.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Society for Conservation Biology, the global society of conservation professionals, held its first annual meeting on the Asian continent this summer. Conservation: Harmony for Nature and Society was hosted by the Institute of Botany at the Chinese Academy of Sciences and brought together over 1,200 conservation scientists and practioners from 74 different countries. Presentations spanned a wide range of topics and geographic regions, but particularly focused on Asia and its unique conservation challenges.... [tags: Meeting Minutes]
831 words (2.4 pages)
- Being a dental assistant can be very challenging when it comes to posture and sitting properly. There are several musculoskeletal disorders that can affect your job in the long run. Some so severe you may have to have surgery!. I don’t think we want that. Dental assistant mostly experience right-sided neck and shoulder pain, also hand and finger pain that is worst in the first and second fingers. If it doesn’t get taken care of immediately, this pain could lead to muscle imbalances, ischemia, nerve compression, or disc degeneration.... [tags: dental assistant, porture, neck pain]
814 words (2.3 pages)
- Hard Lessons In 1984 Jobs would introduce the Macintosh at the company 's annual shareholders meeting. They launched the Macintosh and for the first few months it was successful. A year later sales was dropping and Jobs was in denial and would continue to behave as if he had saved Apple. Steve Jobs and John Sculley was not talking to one another. In May of 1985 Steve Jobs tried to convince some directors and top executives that Sculley needed to go. It turned out many of them had spoken with Sculley and went to the board of directories.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, Gil Amelio, Macintosh]
1744 words (5 pages)
- In the government organization, meeting being done regularly and rigours especially meeting that involve policies and big impact in the government agencies. These meeting are often lead by leader of the top management level. One of the main objective of the government is to manage the country resources. In doing so, many policies has been derive to meet the agenda. With the agenda is being lay-up, the agencies will have to deliver it to make sure objective are accomplish. As such regular management meeting mush be held to monitor the performance of the delivery system.... [tags: meeting participation, effective meetings]
953 words (2.7 pages)
- On April 11th, 2016, I attended the monthly Henry County School Board Meeting. At this meeting teachers, parents, students, and board members discussed issues and achievements that have recently occurred within the county. The meeting was conducted by six board members who followed an agenda, which consisted of three different focus areas. The board meeting began with a call of order, progressed by addressing agenda items, and ended with an adjournment. The board meeting started with a call of order, which was led by one of the board members.... [tags: Education, High school, School, Board of directors]
800 words (2.3 pages)
- One of the papers submitted to the (PPAG) Psychology Postgraduate Affairs Group yearly meeting in derby argued that there is a likelyhood to describe relatively harmless hobbies as obsessions or even addictions. The researchers, Michael Larkin and Richard Wood from (NU)Nottingham University, suggested that the word has become “a scapegoat for the nineties-a moral label for what the people felt isn’t acceptable. Lots of people are being called addicts when they are just simply engaging in activities that are considered to be weird or unusual”.... [tags: Drug addiction, Addiction, Substance abuse]
1260 words (3.6 pages)
- The Enrollment Services SUBI move committee met with Doris Rollins and Pam Larkin from ITU/Telecom Admin. We discussed our phone queues, using VOIP and upgrading our call management system. Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) converts your telephone voice/sound into digital data and transmits that data using the same method as the Internet. In a standard phone system, you have a dedicated wire from your phone to a central switch (reserved for phones only) in your office to the main telephone bank switch.... [tags: Meeting Notes]
1184 words (3.4 pages)
- I am combining notes and info from the meeting with Joe/Tom and the other meeting that we had with Brad. Outstanding Issues: Audio Quality drops This was brought up first by both Joe and later by Brad. Volume control has become a persistent problem since the introduction of AGC. This needs to be investigated if there is a problem with the distance model of OpenAL with AGC or some other factor that is causing them not to play nicely together. Regions/Channels problems: This has been going on all week between Joe and Vivox.... [tags: Meeting Analysis]
973 words (2.8 pages)
- Divergent Perspectives in Strange Meeting World War One can be regarded as on of the most futile events in history in which a whole generation was slaughtered; a generation with hope, a "possibility of life" and shining futures. Strange Meeting depicts the War situation and the soldiers' and politicians' attitudes towards war. The question "who is the real enemy?" depicts the true evil nature of the politicians, as the German and British soldiers are the victims of the blood bath. The soldiers undergo exhausting and laborious work as well as being exposed to degrading and dehumanizing situations.... [tags: Owen Strange Meeting Essays]
1067 words (3 pages)
- An Analysis of Wilfred Owen’s Strange Meeting Analysis of a working manuscript for Wilfred Owen's "Strange Meeting" provides the student with insight into the creative process. Owen's original wording coupled with his subsequent revisions illuminate how he may have intended the poem to be understood by the reader. Owen's revisions show a determination to accomplish three apparent objectives. First, Owen paid close attention to the connotative meanings inherent in his diction. Equally as important, Owen attempted to refine his language mechanics to enhance the esthetic quality of his work.... [tags: Strange Meeting]
1792 words (5.1 pages)