Kuwait Finance House – Bahrain it’s a %100 an Islamic bank that are leading to provide an Islamic and commercial investment banking services. Kuwait Finance House – Bahrain established in January 2002 and its wholly owned subsidiary of Kuwait Finance house - Kuwait . they are an industry leader for more than 30 years and with total assets of KD 3.915 Billions. While the total assets of KFH- Bahrain is BD 291 Million . also , they are specializes in conceptualizing the development and introduction of innovation , plus providing the sharia 'a compliant banking and investment products . all of these services are delivered by the most high qualified experienced and dedicated professionals that are empowered to think innovatively and act strategically .
KFH – BAHRAIN provides a various type of banking services such as ; consuming banking , investment saving account , auto finance and so many services will be mentioned later.
Our believes at Kuwait Finance House – Bahrain that’s not only about money and how to gain high profit, it's about how to help and to improves the people lives by providing them with the Islamic banking services that scope with their religious persuasion.
we provide leading edge Islamic banking solutions that truly enhance their lives whilst staying faithful to shari'a principles.
Missions of Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain is to develop the Islamic banking services provided to investors, achieve new heights by focusing on the development of Islamic banking services and to provide a comprehensive range of products and services that are in perfect harmony with the principles of Islamic law....
... middle of paper ...
...for both personal and none- personal accounts. 8 HOURS
WEDNESDAY 26TH FEB 2014 They showed me how to do the E-banking work. 8 HOURS
SATURDAY 1st MAR 2014 How to update the expired ids for the clients by updating the personal rim informations. 8 HOURS
SUNDAY 2ND MAR 2014 How to set up the clients signatures in the system. 8 HOURS
3RD MARCH TO 9TH MARCH 2014
MONDAY 3RDMar 2014 The procedures of issuing an ATM cards. 8 HOURS
TUESDAY 4th MAR 2014 How to verify the clients signatures with the stored ones in the bank system. 8 HOURS
WEDNESDAY 5TH MAR 2014 The formal letters that are required by the clients. 8 HOURS
SATURDAY 8TH MAR 2014 Steps for closing or breaking the fixed deposits TCDs. 8 HOURS
SUNDAY 9TH MAR 2014 The cancellation of the uncollected ATM cards and check books. 8 HOURS
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- An organization is actually its people and the knowledge that they possess. Therefore, training and development of its employees is very essential for the success of any organization. Training and development enable employees to develop essential skills and competencies required to enhance the bottom-line results of any organization. Campbell, Dunnette, Lawler, and Weick (1970) divides training and development methods into three major divisions: On-the-job training: On-the-job training gives the employee an opportunity to use the tools and equipment which they will be using every day to carry out their specific job.... [tags: Training, Skill, Employment, Practice]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- training packs are very basic. This is something which I am currently looking into with the help of my line manager. If any of the service user experience an adverse reaction to any of the medication they are taking, Staff are aware of the procedure to follow and where to document this. We have recently had a new resident who is on controlled medication for a diagnosis which they arrived with. Due to the complex needs of the person, I have consulted the social worker involved and have recommended that the medication is reviewed.... [tags: Management, Training, Practice, The Action]
726 words (2.1 pages)
- Description of this training program The National Personnel Authority (NPA), which is one of the ministries in the government of Japan and in charge of human resource management for public officers, plans and carries out "Joint Initial Training" for the entry-level employees of the Cabinet Office and all ministries. The trainees are all entry-level at that year, around 600 members who are selected by some examination and interviews. The trainees ' goal for the next 2-3 years is to become national policy-makers.... [tags: Training, Skill, Practice, Learning]
1420 words (4.1 pages)
- This part of the paper we are going to talk about training, and the different types of training. First is the definition of training, “Training can be defined as a planned attempt by an organization to facilitate employee learning of job-related knowledge, skills, and behaviors.” (Pg. 161) When you hear the term training what do you think of. Maybe you’re thinking about a manager and a new employee learning the ropes of the business; and you are right, but there are many different types of training.... [tags: Training, Skill, Employment, Practice]
769 words (2.2 pages)
- Student’s training program (internships, work placements, on-the-job training and work-based learning) was one of the main concerns discussed by the academic interviewees. The importance of training program was recognised, by the academic participants, as it has a huge impact on the development of work-related skills and knowledge among students. An academic said ‘practicing the reality of work is the best practice for students to learn and to gain the skills needed in the labour market’. A common perception amongst the academic participants was that training programmes were intended to provide BMA students with work-based-experience and to enhance their practical understanding of the employ... [tags: Training, Skill, Practice, University]
2330 words (6.7 pages)
- I. THESIS ABSTRACT Training is key to the development of skills, but how best should these skills be trained. This paper shows that the problem of insufficient practice, particularly of skills that must be performed under stress, can be addressed using computer software and a distinct development method. Research indicates that significant rehearsal is needed for skill mastery, that stress degrades the ability to perform tasks, and that increased task practice can lead to improved task competency.... [tags: Occupational Training]
2015 words (5.8 pages)
- In today’s occupational hiring process, Job training is one of the most important key elements used by every Human Resource Department to match up against today’s competition. Companies and corporations push hard to make a good effort at hiring the best candidate with talent, but sometimes their talents aren’t molded to its full potential for the position. This is where training comes in to play to polish and bring out it’s optimum potential. Job training is mainly used for enhancing knowledge, skills, and competence of the candidate or employee for the position assigned so that they perform to the best of their ability.... [tags: Skill, Training, Employment, Practice]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- Students are recruited from the schools of pharmacy via short advertisement displayed as a Power Point during a required class for first-year and second-year students. Interested students will be required to submit a resume along with the personal statement to the internship program director. Pharmacy students who express their interest in research pharmacy will be invited for an interview with the program director. Students who are self-motivated and possess great communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills will be offered a position of an intern.... [tags: Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical drug]
1066 words (3 pages)
- Trading with Kuwait Kuwait is one of the world's richest countries. Kuwait is a small nation located in the Middle East at the northwestern tip of the Persian Gulf. The nation of Kuwait dates back to the 17th century. Kuwait is considered a small country that has a considerable amount of petroleum. In the past, Kuwait was engaged in several wars over territory but the country was able to overcome the downfalls. Kuwait is a small country with an area of land measuring 6,880 sq miles. The terrain of Kuwait is considered a flat desert plain with several small hills.... [tags: Kuwait Culture]
807 words (2.3 pages)
- HSBC- we are the world's local bank The Business/Organization The HSBC Group is named after its founding member, The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, which was established in 1865 to finance the growing trade between Europe, India and China. The inspiration behind the founding of the bank was Thomas Sutherland, a Scot who was then working for the Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company. He realized that there was considerable demand for local banking facilities in Hong Kong and on the China coast and he helped to establish the bank which opened in Hong Kong in March 1865 and in Shanghai a month later.... [tags: essays research papers]
3009 words (8.6 pages)