The days of listening to people speak, and other slow methods of learning are all gone and the best you can do is what life is focus on. One needs a college education in order to work a decent job, that’s true. Receiving a college degree to ensure that you will be able to make a good living and be able to provide for yourself as well as your family is what goes with your degree. The idea of a college degree is required to earn a living is simply wrong. If we all had a college degree, the next "best thing" would be a master’s degree and the hunt continues. You end up as a financial debt or for student’s loan. We need a degree not ending up as debtors.
Education is a term that is widely used and thus widely misunderstood. Education, in the content of this topic, is the additional degrees pursued by an individual to intergrade the status of his/her educational level. This could either be influenced by the state of a job, living conditions, social effects, mandatory and some personal reasons. Additional degrees shouldn’t be counted as pre-school, grade school, or a high school diploma. These are all basic educational levels which an individual has to at least attend. Based on the topic, education doesn’t count an inch. To be a decent person or not, is a will that grows within humans and is not necessarily dependent on the individual’s level of education.
Asking a whole lot of questions about the topic is better. Shouldn’t our vision instead be to help children be as a productive member of the society as possible regardless of what they do? Whether they work with their hands or with their brains? Whether they dig ditches or fix hearts? Shouldn’t the vision we h...
... middle of paper ...
...fail but failure isn’t the end of life. I have to keep going.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.,
a non-profit organization.
Copyright © 2008 Sport Line. All Rights Reserved Custom Design by Youjoomla.com
3. The Florida Times-Union
Web on 01/26/2011. Time: 7:00pm
4. Most Expensive Colleges in the US
Web on 26 January 2011
Copyright © Most-Expensive.net - Disclaimer & Terms
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Cheering, Crying and stylish gown are the key element for a graduation. Family member come far and near to attend a celebration of one’s greatest accomplishments. After the students crossing the stage to receive there diploma, it would then be a time for those individual to choose to either continual with their educational goal are go into the work force. As time progress, the need for more education seem to become a more important tool in today’s society. Although colleges today can be pricy, it can come with many benefits such as; more jobs opinionate, better life style for family member and to be able gain additional knowledge. A recent survey from (Cohen, p.... [tags: Education, High school, Higher education]
1111 words (3.2 pages)
- “It is doubtful that any child can reasonably be expected to succeed in life if he is denied the opportunity of an education.” This was announced by the U.S. Supreme Court on May 17, 1954 (Thompson, 170). It would stand to reason that to live up to this decree, the child’s way of thinking, and quite possibly life, changes in the process of gaining said education. This is especially true of a black student attending a predominantly white school. I believe that the effect of black students gaining an equal education as their white counterparts improved their lives in many ways.... [tags: Education]
2132 words (6.1 pages)
- Lesson Observation Critique Description of the Lesson I observed a living history tour of the Desert Queen Ranch in Joshua Tree National Park. The goal of the tour is to show how life and work was like during the height of the ranch in 1939. To do this, two park rangers led the tour. The first ranger explained the process of the tour and provided background information. The second ranger the ranch as if it were 1939. To begin the rout, the first ranger gave some background knowledge about the ranch and how it came into the hands of the National Park Services.... [tags: Education]
1373 words (3.9 pages)
- Education is our future dream Education is one of the most important factors to progress in life. Through education, people can thrive in their lives; they can also develop their skills and improve their life quality. Everyone dreams about having a nice house with a beautiful view, a modern car and enough money to travel. Having all of these is not just a dream; it can come true through education. According to NACE 's fall 2015 Salary Survey, overall, the average starting salary for a bachelor 's degree graduate from the class of 2015 stands at $50,651.Education is a huge measurement that affects more than one factor, not only in one’s personal life but in the larger society.... [tags: Higher education, Academic degree, University]
859 words (2.5 pages)
- Education is the process of learning and simply teaching anywhere especially in school, university and/or at home. Education is something that would never be an end to it. Without education is not much people can do. What can you do for a living that doesn’t involve education. Education is important in many ways, but today’s society our education is in the hands of luck. Based on my observations, readings and experiences, education is something we really need to focus on. The kids in the future would view the world based on what they see and what they learn in school and/or at home.... [tags: Teacher, Education, School, High school]
1234 words (3.5 pages)
- Social economics plays a key role in the United States, as well as many other countries, and tend to be the ultimate deciding factor in who goes on to get a college education or who will get left behind and sent to work. We are now in an era where education is a must have quality to get a good paying job, we do not take into consideration the lives changed by attending a college or university. In the United States we are blessed with opportunities to obtain a higher education directly out of high school; though it’s harder for those who comes from a lower class family.... [tags: education reform, gpa, bachelor degree]
1357 words (3.9 pages)
- Education is a very powerful key to success in modern day American society. More often than not, a person will not be able to find a decent job unless they have graduated from a reputable college with a degree. Because of this change in society, it has brought a lot of pressure by parents for their child to graduate and get a degree. A lot of those who graduate with a degree are not always the best candidate for the job, and even with the degree, they are not even always guaranteed a job. But personally, getting an education shouldn’t be as big of a deal, as it is now.... [tags: Higher education, High school, Education, College]
1100 words (3.1 pages)
- According to the Public Health Agency of Canada HIV – the Human Immunodeficiency Virus - is a virus that attacks the immune system, resulting in a chronic, progressive illness that leaves people vulnerable to opportunistic infections and cancers. (Canada 2008) Essentially over time, when your body can no longer battle the virus it progresses into a disease know as Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome or AIDS. The transmition of HIV occurs when a person’s contaminated body fluids enter another individual.... [tags: Canada]
1853 words (5.3 pages)
- How can we Challenge our Life via Education. Language is obviously a vital tool. Not only it is a means of communicating thoughts and ideas, but it forges friendships, cultural ties, and economic relationships. It provides the key to the future, in fact, it facilitates the process of learning and becoming educated which is the strength that we must acquire to pass through the 21st century challenges, its tribulations and illusions. Basically, they are three interesting essays, “A Letter to a Child Like Me ‘’, ‘’From Drop out to a Graduate’’ and “Thinking’’, focus on the importance of education, and how it will hold the key to having a better life, good social conditions, and to live in harm... [tags: higher education]
998 words (2.9 pages)
- Critical Thinking and Language Essay – Week Two Homework Assignment Wanting the Best Education Possible for our Children Education is the door through which our children must pass to claim their rightful heritage as Americans. Education is the great equalizer in American society. It unlocks the doors to many opportunities. It’s the key to accessing opportunity and getting ahead in this country. Of course, education isn’t a surefire guarantee of success in life. But statistics show beyond a shadow of a doubt that the better educated you are, the better off you’ll be economically and the more educated you are, the less likely you are to be unemployed.... [tags: essays research papers]
828 words (2.4 pages)