Many times it happens that the class which one needs to achieve their goal is not available, which affects ones studies. For example, one of my friends told me that in the last fall quarter, she faced a tough situation. It was her last quarter to complete the Associate in Arts and transfer to University of Washington, Seattle. The class she needed was CS143 which is Computer Science III Java to compete her degree. Unfortunately, the class was not available during that fall quarter. She had to wait for the next two quarter to complete the requirements and get transferred to the University...
... middle of paper ...
...ill help college to maintain registration easily and effectively. Moreover, it will cut the drop out from the college or the classes as students will get classes of their choice.
To put in a nutshell, I would your concern to be taken about one of the most important problems and often discussed by the college students and some teacher, that there is not enough class to register for students. Many students like me have experienced with this problem and I think that it is important to resolve it, so that students could be pressure free to take their classes. Edmonds Community College should start with more class to the students or give international and graduating student first to register by discussing with the advisor. Students come to the college to complete their studies and get a desire jobs. This could only be done if they get all the class and at the right time.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- It has been an honor serving as Vincennes University’s (VU) Early College Site Director at Central Nine Career Center (C9) and Perry Meridian Early College (PMEC). Serving in an academic setting solely dedicated to early-college education has been a professional aspiration since being introduced to middle colleges in 1999 and early college high schools in 2002. There is a bold thread of experience in precollege initiatives in my 15 years in 9-16 education administration. There is no greater opportunity than to be considered for a position as Assistant Dean of Instruction at Ben Davis University, and I ask that you accept this letter of application for the position.... [tags: Higher education, College, University]
709 words (2 pages)
The Importance Of Play A Core Role For College Or University Maintain Its Academic Stability, And Social Reputation
- Introduction There are many initiatives that play a core role in helping a college or university maintain its academic stability, and social reputation. Some initiatives take on a bigger role than others; however, at any school displaying a high level of customer service to students is imperative. The individuals that college students interact with throughout their college career are faculty members. The involvement of a wide range of faculty, student affairs professionals, academic administration, and other constituent groups, was a criterion in the selection process for a collegiate case study.... [tags: College, University, Higher education, Academia]
1252 words (3.6 pages)
- Attracting and Retaining Staff A critical factor to the success of any company is its ability to attract top talent while retaining those already working within the company. Losing employees can have a significant impact on a company’s morale, productivity and overall profit. Whether it be evidenced through expenditures in agency or search firms, lowered productivity or morale, high turnover costs your company. In fact, each time one of your employees walks out your door for the last time, it can cost your company anywhere from $25,000 for entry level positions, up to $250,000 for a senior level positions.... [tags: Employee Recruiting]
1107 words (3.2 pages)
- Housh’s Opinion on the Importance of Communication Communication in the workplace is important for many reasons. According to the Houston Chronicle, effective communication helps with diversity, team building and employee morale. Furthermore, good and effective communication also affects the global business economy. Steve Burnett states it best, in my opinion, “Regardless of the changes in technology, the market for well-crafted messages will always have an audience." (Leading Thoughts, 2015). I have witnessed terrible communication interactions, but I have also witnessed excellent communication interactions.... [tags: Communication, University]
733 words (2.1 pages)
- An Intense Learning Experience My semester of study abroad is best described as an intense learning experience, without which I feel that my education would have been incomplete. The lessons learned were far different from those I encountered in high school, but of equal or greater importance. I gained new perspective about international affairs and also found I was challenged as an individual to grow intellectually, socially, and emotionally. There is no doubt that this experience has changed me, and I am certainly better for it.... [tags: College Admissions Essays]
449 words (1.3 pages)
- My inquiry question is, what does administrative support (or lack of administrative support) look like. My inquiry question still stands as my original question, just reworded. Last week was interesting because I was able to sit down and talk to one of my cooperating teachers, Beth Marks, about her thoughts regarding administrative support. She had a totally different viewpoint than my other cooperating teacher, Bonnie Brady, who I talked to today. Ms. Marks has worked in Camden, so her opinion was that Highland’s school district supplies her with more than enough resources compared to how little she received in Camden.... [tags: Mobile phone, Education, High school, School]
709 words (2 pages)
- Background Baptist Health is a non-profit health system located in Northeast Florida which is comprised of five Magnet accredited hospitals, home health agencies, behavioral health practices, pharmacies, and numerous primary care and specialty physician practices. As one of the largest healthcare providers in the region, physicians have the opportunity to practice in state of the art facilities, as well as, become affiliated with a community based hospital. As of February 2014, Baptist Health has more than 1400 physicians practicing in more than 70 specialties and close to 300 allied health professionals.... [tags: doctors, nurses, administrative staff]
918 words (2.6 pages)
- While pursuing my degree in Psychology at Miami Dade College, I witnessed, first-hand the positive impact that a well-prepared and passionate administrator can have on both the development of a student and the quality of an institution. As a young Hispanic woman, I faced adversity when I arrived in America, and I benefitted directly from well-prepared adult educators and excellent administrators. These experiences also shaped my career aspirations; I wish to become a knowledgeable leader within an institution of higher learning.... [tags: Higher education, Education, University]
1576 words (4.5 pages)
- Being first generation Latina to obtain an undergraduate degree in my family was something to admire. My parents always instilled that going to college would never be an option; all they knew was that in order to succeed in a professional career was by continuing ones’ education. However, when it came time to inquire about colleges and what I needed to do or where to apply, very few resources were available. My parents had only achieved a middle school and high school education, therefore had no knowledge on how to guide me through the process.... [tags: High school, Standardized test, Education]
896 words (2.6 pages)
- My purpose for seeking a Doctorate Degree in Educational Leadership is to expand my knowledge of theory and research methods as it pertains to education. I especially want to fine-tune my research skills as I feel that the importance of gaining research skills is imperative to becoming a lifelong learner and developing intellectual self-actualization as I prepare myself for a career in Education. I realize the importance of gaining credibility among my future colleagues and people that I will be serving in the field.... [tags: Admissions Essays]
1472 words (4.2 pages)