[b][u]School/Occupation:[/u][/b] Kasuhayashi High School in class 2-1. Taro doesn 't have a job as of now.
[b][u]Clubs:[/u][/b] Kendo Club
[b][u]Interests/Hobbies:[/u][/b] When he 's not practicing Kendo Taro plays his video game. He especially loves survival horror and role-playing games. Taro also takes interest in horror novels and movies.
[b][u]Appearance:[/u][/b] Taro has a tan skin. He is also slightly chubby but, overall have a below-advantage body builds. He has brown eyes. Black curly hair. His face has a few pimples on it. He never cared for fashion, though long-sleeve shirts bothers him. Other than that he would wear anything consists of short-sleeve shirts, sweatpants, and a special pendant. He would often sleep shirtless when in bed. Taro would wear his school uniform Along with his pendant on a school day.
[b][u]Personality:[/u][/b] Taro had difficulty with socialization. He often shy around people he 's not used to, and talk in low tones and often stutter. Most of the time he doesn 't even look at someone with eye contact, or struggle to do so. When he is talking to someone he knows very well, then he 's a lot more social. That doesn 't mean Taro Trust anyone he meets. He has A very hard time trusting someone and get mad if he has been asked a personal question.
If he does trust anyone, he 's incredibly loyal and would risk his life to protect him/her. He held a special Pendant that his dad gave him before he passed away. Taro very overprotective over it and would do anything to get it back. Despite all this, Taro is a kindhearted person even though he doesn 't show it.
[b][u]History:[/u][/b] Taro was born in Hakodate in ...
... middle of paper ...
...loor next to him. He then laid back on the bed with a yawn. Suddenly his phone that was in his pocket started ringing. He reached for his phone and answered it.
“Hello?” Taro answered.
“Hey Taro. How everything?” His mother asked.
“Oh hi Mom. Everything 's fine,” Taro replied.
“That 's good. Do you have everything ready for school?” His mom asked again.
“Yep, Got everything in my bag,” Taro Said with a smile.
“How about your uniform?” She questioned.
“Mom, relax. I got everything,” Taro reassured.
“Alright, well call me if anything happens alright? Bye,” She then hung up..
Tired, he put his phone back into his pocket. [i]”I had better get to bed.”[/i] He then took his pendent of and his shirt. He then put the Pendent back on, making sure he that part of his father is with him. He then relaxed his muscle and closed his eyes..
[i]Good night dad[/i] [/spoiler]
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Job interviews may be intimidating and they may also make you feel helpless if the interview wasn’t a success, but as I share my techniques with you, only then will you feel in full control as soon as you step in that interviewing room. I overcame my job interview failure as I focused on a few techniques that guaranteed my chances of being employed. Techniques such as presenting myself as a success, being informed of the business, and finally closing the deal. It’s time to eliminate interviews as being an obstacle and make it into an opportunity.... [tags: Employment, Job interview, Confidence]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- Job Analysis Prior to any job being created, an analysis must be conducted. Thus, the completion of this analysis will provide the employer and employees with the significant aspects that are attributed to the creation of the respective job. Some of the significant aspects that the analysis would include are, but not limited, the essential functions (tasks) of the job, to the tools and resources required to perform the job, and its working conditions. All in all, this job analysis’ goal is to elucidate the ideal candidate for the job from the employer’s perspective through the two criteria: job description and person (job) specification.... [tags: Employment, Recruitment, Job description]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- Job Analysis: Appraisal The job analysis is a source used to heighten an organizations understanding and improve performances. It is a critical piece of information that can reveal hidden truths about an employer and their employees’. Although, some people or organizations challenge the process, it is needed to maintain structure and order. The job analysis not only provides stability, but direction and knowledge of the employees’ position in an organization, which can make performances easier to achieve.... [tags: Employment, Recruitment, Job interview]
1504 words (4.3 pages)
- In Chapter 1, of The Book of Job, God is depicted as a creator, who not only entrusts his faith into his creation but also as a maker, who is extremely proud of his property. Talking specifically about Job, God demonstrates emotions toward his slave, as he converses with Satan. As God talks to one of his sons, he portrays qualities in which he is revealed as a prideful and faithful creator, towards Job. When Satan returns from his wanderings on earth, God asks him about hid ideal slave, Job, and while asking, God boasts and demonstrates a sense of pride he receives from Job.... [tags: God, Monotheism, Book of Job, Creator deity]
702 words (2 pages)
- This research was conducted to assess the relationship between selected demographics, job mastery, and job satisfaction. A total 6,902 participants were gathered from the telephone and Internet provider BellSouth. A significant relationship was found between age and job satisfaction. Job satisfaction was also significantly correlated with years spent with the company. Significant differences were found between gender and job satisfaction, as well as level of education and job satisfaction. These findings suggest that as age and years spent with the company increase job satisfaction also increases and job satisfaction may depend upon the level of education of the employee.... [tags: Job Mastery, Job Control]
1152 words (3.3 pages)
- Taro (Colocasia esculenta) Breakthrough improvements in the major grain crops have increased world food production dramatically during the last twenty seven years. The advancements in grain production, however, have not brought significant benefits to areas where root crops are the major staples. Therefore, more emphasis should be directed toward such root crops as taro, which is a staple food in many developing nations of Asia, Africa, and the Pacific. Taro (Colocasia esculenta (L.) Schott), a member of the Araceae family, is an ancient crop grown throughout the humid tropics for its edible corms and leaves, as well as for its traditional uses.... [tags: Botany]
1826 words (5.2 pages)
- My comprehensive understanding of the Agency's mission and organization goals, I conduct Food Defense and Food Safety surveillance activities with a high-level competency. These reviews encompass a wide range of the food industries from retail markets to rendering firms. Sharing information on recalls, food defense plans and generally taking an active approach to product the food supply. Confirming locations in my area of responsibility are actively registered. To ensure public safety I also obtain ground beef retail samples for microbial testing as required.... [tags: Job Application]
1623 words (4.6 pages)
- The Book of Job allocates a strong emphasis on the series of questions Job ponders about God in his state of existential despair, and through these questions, although he does not achieve a concrete answer, he acquires a new insight. In the story, Job goes through a progressive chain from accepting the actions of God to questioning it and finally achieving an understanding. Wisdom, in a general sense, is one’s ability to understand, through the process of gaining exceptional insight and judgment, uncertain and perplexing matters.... [tags: Bible, The Book of Job]
1486 words (4.2 pages)
- The Book of Job allocates a strong emphases on the series of questions Job ponders about God in his state of existential despair, and through these questions, although he does not receive a concrete answer, he attains a new insight. Job goes through a progressive chain from acceptance of God’s actions to questioning it and finally achieving understanding. Wisdom, in a general sense, is one’s ability to understand, through the process of gaining exceptional insight and judgment, uncertain and perplexing matters.... [tags: Bible, The Book of Job]
1495 words (4.3 pages)
- Finding A Job Every day someone is looking for a job. Whether that person is a recent graduate, a person laid-off from work, or a person that wants a different job, their diligent search turns into a carefully planned search for employment. It is important that a person knows how to search effectively for a job. There are three effective ways to look for a job: use a variety of resources, do a resume, and go on interviews. One way a person can look for a job effectively is to use a variety or resources, such as the newspaper, the Internet, or the local Job-Service Agency.... [tags: Process Essays Work Job Essays]
735 words (2.1 pages)