The first thing I plan to go search for entrepreneurs with successful ideas and use these ideas to make the product that will has great success. Then I plan to answer the three basic questions of production. Then I will study the product to see if it will be successful in the market. I plan to see if the product has a lasting utility or a lasting capacity to be useful and provide satisfaction. Thus, I will try to make the marginal utility of the product go up and increase as you buy more of the product. Then I will turn to a very important aspect which must be solved before the company start to work, labor. I will plan to hire all kinds of labor; I will hire unskilled labor, semiskilled labor, skilled labor and professional labor. I will hire some professional labors to work on the machines that needs great experience and to manage the company, skilled labor to work on the machines that needs experience and do not need to be supervised all of the time, semiskilled labor to work with uncomplicated machines and unskilled labor to do the jobs ...
... middle of paper ...
...reak-event point; in which the company's total costs equals the total revenues, then the company will be losing a lot of money. I think that if this system is implemented at the company, the company will be successful and will make a lot of profits. I will even use a market demand curve, to show my friend the quantities demanded by everyone compared to all possible prices (I will even use it to determine the best price that suits the company and the customers or the consumers.
I think that this system will be very successful and will earn the company a lot of money and that the customer will be satisfied with the quality and the price of the product. I hope that I have benefited my friend and that he and his workers learned something useful about economics from me. I also hope that this system works and that it will be widely spread all over the world.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Starting a Fabrication Business For the most part, in life a man’s best friend is a dog. To others it’s a truck or a recreational vehicle. For those people, they are always searching for bigger and better. That’s where fabrication companies come into play. Creating a custom fabrication and performance business can be very complicated with all the permits and legalities that must be done before beginning projects for customers. By starting a custom fabrication and performance shop along with creating a business plan, one can successfully run and operate their own business.... [tags: Small business, Business, Welding, Management]
1178 words (3.4 pages)
- What is the business. Based on my pre-MBA work experience, I imagined myself have been working for 10 years in your media/fashion industry in Canada. Now, I am planning to start my own personal image consulting company - Meilleure Amie (MA or “the company”). MA a company that gathers professionals, who assess the current status of the public’s perception and determine the best way to enhance the positive aspects of the public image, and helps its clients to achieve their best selves. Basically, this is a business where you can instruct clients on how to “sell” themselves in their best light by how to dress, speak or behave.... [tags: Customer service, Brand, Customer, Sales]
1570 words (4.5 pages)
- Strategic planning for business growth is an absolute necessity if you want to succeed. You may not realize it but not planning is planning by default. The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the planning, or not, that you are doing right now. One strategy that is often recommended by experts and business owners alike is to find and join business to business networking groups. These are referral organizations, since that is why everybody is there, that allow you to reach other people and businesses.... [tags: Marketing, Management, Business terms]
860 words (2.5 pages)
- “We are who we choose to become” Who we chose to be now is what we will be in the future. Doing something that will help others is something you chose to do and not what you are forced to do. If you have ever helped someone and made a difference in their lives even though it might have not been something big like giving them 10,000 dollars or buying them new things. Instead you helped them by them getting a raise at work or making their workplace more efficient. It can also be by working with their schedules so that they can spend some time with their families.... [tags: Management, Business school, Want, Business]
1033 words (3 pages)
- In any retail operation or company, planning is a very important factor for the success of any endeavor in that it involves the actual anticipation and organization of what needs to be done and how it should be done to reach an objective.(Retailing, pg.40) Strategic planning involves a company or firm to adapt its resources to the actual opportunities and possible threats of the ever-changing retail environment, and, if used properly, a good strategic plan can help retailers achieve and maintain a beneficial balance of its resources and possible opportunities to come.... [tags: Business, Planning]
1700 words (4.9 pages)
- “Perception is strong and sight weak. In strategy it is important to see distant things as if they were close and to take a distanced view of close things” —Miyamoto Musashi, legendary Japanese swordsman (Flander). As a swordsman – Musashi life and death depended on the ability to strategically plan. Without true foresight the ultimate deception is believing the present is reality when in fact one’s future holds all truth. Strategic planning is crucial to the success of a business; it also brings value to individual lives.... [tags: Air traffic control, Air traffic controller]
1787 words (5.1 pages)
- Nowadays business leaders need to understand environment which is going to be more complex. Organisations are open system so that organisations need to adapt environment which they operate in. Matridakis, Hogarth and Gaba (2010) argued that traditional tools did not fit well to new complex environment. Although complex environment and level of uncertainty cannot be explained by forecasting, most of the traditional method including strategic planning and organizational development method are tried to use past trends and forecast future.... [tags: Business, Strategic Organizational Planning]
1072 words (3.1 pages)
- Business Plan Executive Summary Extravaganza is a full service company that provides complete party planning services for weddings, bridal shower, baby showers, Sweet 16 and anniversaries. Our staff is experienced and dedicated professionals with many years of party planning experience. Extravaganza listens to the customers’ needs and works with them to create the event of their dreams. We want every detail of their event to be both a pleasurable and a memorable experience. Therefore we offer a host of packages and services specifically tailored to the needs of each person.... [tags: Business Plans]
1389 words (4 pages)
- Planning for Success Planning is a key factor in the success of any business, and conversely, the failure to plan adequately is one of the fastest routes to business failure. There are many considerations that an entrepreneur must decide such as: type of business, legal structure, permits and licenses, market planning, business plan, location, organization management planning, business telephone line, mission statement, and a business checking account. There are many sources of information to help to start a business in an organized way, such as a business plan from the office of Economic Development & Planning located in the County Office Building, or books in that can be found in any... [tags: Business Planning Plans]
2617 words (7.5 pages)
- Strategic Planning 1. Appraise the formal planning efforts at the Copley Company for the period 1981 to 1984. INTRODUCTION Copley Manufacturing Company was primarily a manufacturer of a wide line of cutting tools and related parts and supplies. Late in 1980, Mr. Sagan, director of corporate development and Mr. Albert, executive vice president agreed that regular formal planning should become part of management’s way of life at Copley. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY In 1981, Copley Manufacturing Company had begun formal corporatewide planning.... [tags: Business Planning Essays]
2431 words (6.9 pages)