This little boy is the son of a single parent. Living in the house with his grandmother, sister, and mom. Mom 's grandmother, and Uncle are very supportive of him. . He spends time with his father on weekends, vacations, and for summer vacation. He is the only male in the household since his uncle lives in Orlando, Florida. His problems started when he was in the first grade. At that time his behavior problem was not that bad. He was place in a behavioral school for closer attention. Mom, decided to move to Orlando in 2015.His behavior actually got worse. It was so bad they would suspend him from school to be place in facility for children that have behaviors in school. He had regular visit to the facility for behavior of throwing chair, hitting a teacher, and not following directions. His mother asked the school for help. He was recommended to be evaluated and was found to have ADHD was placed on medication to help him remained calm to do his work in school.
Family has relocation back to Tallahassee. Because of his past behaviors in Orlando he was placed back in a behavior school setting after being gone for four months. He continues his history of not following directions, throwing chairs, hitting the teacher, and transition between activities. Therefore, sometimes engage in aggressive behaviors. While living in Orlando he was placed in respite care doing the day for his classroom behaviors. Placement could be from two- three days or a week.
Male student started having problems in the first grade with uncontrollable behaviors. At this point he was place in a school that was able to monitor his behaviors. It was until he moved to Orlando when he was tested and placed on medication for ADHD...
... middle of paper ...
...others. The intervention is to get him to decrease his tantrum behaviors, listen to the verbal warning, listen when directions are being given to him to help me increase his academic skills since his behavior has cause him to get behind in the third grade.
Motivation Assessment Scale (MAS)
Physical: Male student need to be able to his physical wants and needs.
Emotional: Male student need to be able to express his discuss emotions. Opportunity to say what he wants or just for someone to listen to him.
Environmental: Male student needs to be aware of any changing condition that involves him. Example: Let him know directly “you have 5 more minutes and P.E. will be over with for the day.” Respect for the staff and classmates
Behavioral: Male student inappropriate behaviors will need to be replaced and rules put in place for him to understand the expectations for him.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A General History of the Caribbean When one undertakes an historical study, any success in the undertaking is arguably predicated on an understanding of the subject to be studied. Knowing the culture of a given people or region, the geography and climate of its habitation, the attitudes of the people and their current political comportment – all of these breathe life into the subject. It is this deepening familiarization that gives life to the historical figures and events of that subject. Perhaps nowhere is this preliminary requirement more necessary than when undertaking an historical study of the Caribbean islands.... [tags: Caribbean History Culture Cultural Essays]
2658 words (7.6 pages)
- 1. Introduction This assignment aims to establish the foundation for the understanding of how history has played a role in defining and redefining the Russian society. By looking at the general history and the political systems of the past, this assignment will highlight events that influenced the emergence of these systems and the current government systems instated. This assignment will examine the way in which the Russian government operates and will therefore highlight the political ideologies of the country in order to provide a basis for educated recommendations to be formulated.... [tags: cold war, communism, political ideologies]
1765 words (5 pages)
- The History of General Mills The company, General Mills, for which I was assigned, proved to be a worthwhile investment researching since it contains a large portion of the market share of its “niche,” that being breakfast cereals and the like. In conducting the research necessary to find out if a potential investor might strike interest upon General Mills, we find out a myriad of things. By drawing our attention towards the spreadsheet, which contains the bits of information we need to infer conclusions, we can see the patterns that develop over a 5 or 10 year period involving such things as: stock price, EPS, ROI, and many others.... [tags: General Mills Company Cereal Companies Essays]
418 words (1.2 pages)
- General Anesthesia In the early 1800’s, before the use of anesthesia, many patients with life threatening issues would forgo surgery and choose the permanent path of death rather than undergo a painful, emotionally scarring procedure such as surgery before anesthesia. When surgeries did take place, they would be performed on the top floors of hospitals so that the other patients couldn’t hear the screams. More than 8,000 anesthesia-free operations were performed in the Ether Dome at Mass General Hospital, coincidentally the birthplace of the first surgery “without pain” (Mass General).... [tags: breakthroughs in surgery]
1064 words (3 pages)
- Operational leaders see how the individual components of an organization fit together and use those individuals work to make a larger outcome. When they focus on a problem, they think of what works best within the process and systems to make an impact on the situation. These types of leaders play a big part in making sure that things get done in an effective and functioning manner. According to the Army Doctrine ADP 6-0, the Army over time has strayed away from operational leaders and adapted Mission Command, which gives leaders the ability at the lowest level the capability to exercise disciplined initiative in an act of carrying out the larger mission .... [tags: history, general patton]
1636 words (4.7 pages)
- Disney movie “Pocahontas” and John Smiths “The General History of Virginia” there were many differences, other than things someone could compare. The two versions had different thoughts and views on the accounts of Pocahontas, the Native Americans, and John Smith. The way Disney portrayed Pocahontas had more of a view of mending enemies, compromises being made between two parties, and that there is more to life than materialistic things. On the other hand, John Smith’s account of what happened was way different than Disney’s version of what happened.... [tags: compromise, journey, hardship]
692 words (2 pages)
- Reflections are meant to look back upon something, and in this case it is to look back on what was learned during this course. After reflecting on this course as a whole and what was learned, there has been a significant value gained of how to look deeper into the writing and look at more than just words on a page. It is this deeper knowledge of what the authors wrote that became a teaching point for myself in this course. Three of my favorite, as well as three of my least favorite readings were selected for this reflection.... [tags: Edgar Allan Poe, Ralph Waldo Emerson]
1767 words (5 pages)
- CHA1 9/7/16 Rapid Reasoning: Myocardia/Infarction Chief complaint/History of Present Illness: Mr. Miller is a 58-year-old man who has no previous history of heart disease, who presents to the ED with chest pain that he describes as an achiness/pressure 5110 across his mid-chest and radiates to his left arm. He also becomes SOB but not diaphoretic with episodes of pain. Last night the chest pain came on at rest and lasted throughout the night. He decided to come to the ED for valuation when it was not gone by morning.... [tags: Myocardial infarction, Heart, Artery, Blood]
1653 words (4.7 pages)
- As a gardener, wouldn’t you love to find a line of products that would provide the following. • Higher yields than traditional, soil-based agriculture. • Food grown and consumed in areas of the world that cannot support crops in the soil. • Elimination of massive pesticide. If so, then this article is for you. Take an inside look at the history and product lines of General Hydroponics; a company that is always improving growth results in plants and vegetables. Overview of General Hydroponics In 1978, Lawrence Brooke founded General Hydroponics.... [tags: alternative methods of growing plants]
561 words (1.6 pages)
- There have been many great figures throughout American history, Douglas MacArthur was a key general throughout World War II. He was a important figure in history because he was famously in command of the allied forces in defending the Philippines, he was the leader of the United Nations forces in the Korean War defending South Korea from the communist North, and he was a war hero even after he was no longer in the military inhis later years. And that is why I think General Douglas MacArthur is an important part of American History.... [tags: military, war, command]
1210 words (3.5 pages)