Everything happens for a reason at it 's own time at the right time for it 's own reason. Love is a big word and it 's always right to pick the right time to tell someone you love them. Life sometimes gets in the way and makes us think that you love someone because of something they did for you or how they make you feel. As they say "love makes you stupid." Sometimes so stupid you don 't even think before you act. Some people rush into love too quickly they don 't give their self time to understand the relationship.
The department of work office that I work at is specialized for exchanging silver to gold. Lately many people have been exchanging fake silver for gold. My boss noticed that our jewelry reports have been false lately. He had certain people come check our jewelery out and turns out that we’ve been robbed. Every employee in our office was checked. Our fingerprints were taken and everyone was interviews of what they think have happened. Turns out a man that was our customer for five years has been scamming us and our company y has not noticed. When he finally exchanged his silver to the most expensive gold we carry he changed his name and took off to another state. He became rich and opened up his own business. He eventually got caught and was put in jail.
One night some close friends of mine named I Chabod and Abbie were on a mission to put back the box of gold jewelry they mixed up with another box of fake silver in our managers office back at work. The plan was to go back to our managers office and swap the two boxes before he notices. If our Manager notices he misplaced the the real gold he would come to Chabod and Abbie first, since they were told to take the silver one, which wou...
... middle of paper ...
...sed on what they 're doing at the moment rather than mixing it up with a bunch of other things going on and ruining the plan to begin with. This proves that people can sometimes not think before they act and how love can sometimes mix things up. Love can make people do the impossible but you need to know the right time before acting. Love can always be understood in the wrong ay but that 's normal because love is everywhere and we cannot control our feelings. Always think before you act. If this situation was said a whole different way it could have meant more and been understood in a whole different perspective. Finally I Chabod and Abbie talked things out and decided to remain as just friends. Although I Chabod deep down still has feelings towards her, he 's okay with being friends because he is not willing to give up a strong friendship he spent years to build.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “Everything happens for a reason.” This was the last thing that my young philosophical mind told me. I had now lost the ability to think philosophically indefinitely. This incident is something that sounds really dubious, but is absolutely real. This was after my grandfather’s death – first death in my family since my birth, and before my experiences of hearing words that weren’t said, and seeing things that weren’t there. I used to be an obsessively compulsive and hyperactive person before this incident – and now I was calm, emotionless and fearless of death, which was sure to come.... [tags: detachment, sadhguru, mercy]
1557 words (4.4 pages)
- Voltaire and Kosinski’s literature works are two of the significant artistic work of the eighteenth and twentieth century. Although the artistic works were produced during different periods, they have strong basis of numerous human nature which demonstrates the human association. Flipping from one page to the next of the products of two shrewd authors, many related thematic issues are revealed including stupidity, foolishness, optimism among others. However, one of the most important themes espoused in the contents is that of “everything that happens in human life has a reason” (Voltaire, 1950).... [tags: Voltiare and Kosinski]
2025 words (5.8 pages)
- Does devastation always wreak havoc for no reason. The answer is no, there is always a reason for everything that happens in the world. The theme of everything happens for a reason, be it good or bad, can relate to modern society. This theme is constantly used in the book The Waste Lands by Stephen King and is a key point in the book’s plot. Events such as bad things happening to innocent people, changes in weather, and natural disasters happen every day and possess reasons behind them that the mind may not perceive.... [tags: innocent, weather, disasters]
633 words (1.8 pages)
- Voltaire and Kosinski’s literature works are two of the significant artistic work of the eighteenth and twentieth century. The work have strong basis of numerous human character and nature, by demonstrating how human beings associates. As one flips from one page to the next of the products of two shrewd authors, many thematic issues are revealed including stupidity, foolishness, optimism among others. However, one of the most important themes espoused in the contents of the two famed writers is that everything that happens in human life has reason (Voltaire, 1950).... [tags: Voltaire, fate, literature, Kosinski,]
2090 words (6 pages)
- Foster, Tom. "Do You Really Want To Go Public?!." Inc 37.8 (2015): 94. MasterFILE Premier. Web. 28 Mar. 2016. Out of all the citations, this piece of research ultimately uncovered the facts of what happens when a company decides to go public. It seems as every institution in America has the dream of taking a company public, with the idea that it will immediately become more successful. The truth is that once a company’s shares are available to the public, all information regarding the firm also becomes public.... [tags: Public company, Privately held company]
1348 words (3.9 pages)
- I was born in the northeast of China. When I was in primary school, my geography teacher told me that, there are four seasons in a year, spring, summer, fall and winter. As a kid, winter always be my favorite season. Making a snowman, fighting with my friends by using snow balls, or skating on the frozen lake. Years past, I couldn’t remember when was last time I making a snowman or skating on the lake. Not just because I grow up, the real reason is the snow is as white as before and the lake not frozen anymore.... [tags: Global warming, Carbon dioxide, Fossil fuel]
1442 words (4.1 pages)
- In today’s society technology is used for everything. With the invention of computers and the internet this open doors to the cyber world. Today you can do almost anything without having to leave your home. The internet gives us the opportunity of shopping online, ordering food online, working from home and video chatting with friends and family across the world. Everyone has a computer and internet access in their homes. While the internet is really convenient it also opens doors for cybercrimes, loss of privacy and the need for computer security.... [tags: Computer security, Information security, Privacy]
2112 words (6 pages)
- Reason Not Religion Observations and inferneces from real life perceptions: My entire life I have been a Catholic and have attended Church regularly with my family, always believing in God and the stories and tales of the Bible as pure fact that happened long ago, and of Jesus being the savior, etc. Just this past month I attended a Presbyterian church service with my elderly grandmother in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. The church was small to begin with, and only about one-third of the seats were filled.... [tags: essays papers]
2630 words (7.5 pages)
- Should Everything on the Computer be Free. Many people say, "The best things in life are free." However, when we say this, we don’t particularly mean materialistic items. Nearly two years ago this saying was heard by those who may have won the lottery or whom may have been in love and feels that it is the best thing. Nevertheless, a few years ago nearly nothing was free and if it was there was always a catch to go along with it. Now that the Internet has become so popular it is difficult not to find something for free.... [tags: Internet Technology Argumentative Papers]
1050 words (3 pages)
- The Disproof (and proof) of Everything Since the beginning of time, men (I'm speaking of the human race, this is not sexist in anyway because women are included in this too) have pondered our existence and purpose, as well as the nature of the world we live in. This is perhaps the single most time consuming thought we ever have for most people live their entire lifetimes without finding the answer or even coming close to one. I myself have pondered this question for most of my life, until recently when I used some odd (but logical) logic to come up with a strange conclusion: Nothing exists, and everything exists, for everything is possible all at the same time.... [tags: essays research papers]
2018 words (5.8 pages)