There are several private and public sectors that offer financial assistance for global business enterprise. Denim Trends will enlist financial professionals that understand global business and Denim Trends operations. Hiring financial professionals with a good understanding and knowledge of domestic and international financing will assist Denim Trends in dealing with organizational risk. Denim Trends will design a presentation and convene with potential investors to demonstrate how Denim Trends can improve Puerto Rico’s economy. It is imperative that Denim Trends develop a proposal that has an elevated protection against danger.
Denim Trends essential and reliable source of domestic financing will be self-financing. According to Business Dictionary (2011), self-financing is defined as a “firm or project that generated its growth capital from its own income” (self-financing, 2011). Denim Trends can reinvest the organizations profit as retained earnings. By Denim Trends using their retained earnings is a smart resource, because the investment can be carried out without involving shareholders or stakeholders.
Bank lending is another source of domestic financing Denim Trends will select. Denim Trends will rely on short term, medium term and long term financing. Short term financing will allow Denim Trends to pay for office supplies, utilities and payroll. With short term financing Denim Trends can arrange for a short term line of credit with our local bank. Getting the line of credit will assist Denim Trends with managing organizations operations. Examples of short term sources of financing are: trade credit and commercial banks. Medium term financing will let Denim Trends acquire ...
... middle of paper ...
...contributes assets and collect share of the profits. The limited partner is barred from management and is excused from personal liability.
Doral Bank. (2011). Doral. Retrieved from http://www.doralbank.com
Government Of Puerto Rico. (2011). Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico. Retrieved
Governement Development Bank For Puerto Rico. (2011). Welcome Message. Retrieved from
Self-financing. (2011). In Business Dictionary. Retrieved from
Vaughan, J. (2011). What is a Joint Venture. The University of Iowa Center for International
Finance and Development. Retrieved from
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... The credit range is from hundreds to thousands of dollars (Bannon, 2007). The initiatives by states, industries, local governments, schools, universities and non-governmental organisations are vitals additions to the many federal strategies to inform the public and educate the industry on issues of climate change. In this view, a Climate Change Education Interagency Working Group that was established in 2008 to harmonize efforts and build on an incorporated climate change national plan. This joined effort of the local governments, States, United States federal government and private institutions are making sure that the public gets first hand information on climate change and create aw... [tags: natural gas, nuclear, coal]
629 words (1.8 pages)
- The American drone attacks to Iraq in 2002, China’s refusal to cooperate with former US President Richard Nixon in 1989, and India’s rejection of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty in 2005, were said to be a quest to protect national interest. Events in the international environment can be unclear, especially when they do not correspond to the ideologies the countries involved claim to advocate. Domestic politics comes before international relations, and countries typically would not risk national interest over a foreign policy.... [tags: domesic policies, international policies]
2300 words (6.6 pages)
- 1. Introduction The MNEs engage in foreign or international trade which involves the exchange of goods and services across national frontiers. Globalization has encouraged more firms to participate in trading at the international level. Financial resources are required to finance this exchange of good and services and the choice of finance depends on the firms and the environment the trade is taking place. 2. Literature Review The choices available to the MNEs in financing international trade include cash in advance, letter of credit, documentary collection and open account terms (Shenkar and Luo, 2008, pp.... [tags: International Trade Essays]
557 words (1.6 pages)
- Domestic versus International Adoption Think back to your very first memory. Are you baking cookies with your mother. Are you throwing a baseball with your dad. Now, imagine your childhood if you did not grow up with a loving family who supported you and cared for you. Alternatively, maybe you grew up in a negative environment therefore; you understand what it is like to feel unloved. What does this have to do with adoption. There are over 1.5 million children without a family in the United States.... [tags: Adoption Agencies, America, International]
1476 words (4.2 pages)
- Child Domestic Workers in the Philippines Introduction “I wake up at 3am to water the plants, clean the house, go to market, cook, wash the plates, wash the clothes, iron the clothes. I return to the market three times a day. From 5pm to 9pm, they allow me to go to school. When I return, I have to wash the dishes, then I massage both my male and female employer until 1am. I only have two hours to sleep.” This is how a girl from Buikidnon, Philippines described her experience with child labour to Anti-Slavery International researchers.... [tags: Domestic Work, International Community Actions]
2432 words (6.9 pages)
- "International and Domestic Terrorism Organizations and their supporters engage in a myriad of crimes to fund and facilitate terrorist activities. These crimes include extortion, kidnaping, robbery, corruption, alien smuggling, document fraud, arms trafficking, cyber crime, white collar crime, smuggling of contraband, money laundering and certainly drug trafficking." -- Steven C. McCraw, Assistant Director, Office of Intelligence, FBI, May 20, 2003 In 2002, the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy spent more than three million dollars to buy two commercials for the Super Bowl (Bovard).... [tags: International Drug Trafficking and Terrorism]
3183 words (9.1 pages)
- Capital Markets: Domestic and International Capital markets involve two parties in the midst of a financial process. There are domestic markets (markets in the US) and there are foreign markets (international such as Japan and China) that investors put much faith in. The term capital market is the market for securities and where companies and governments raise long-term funds, usually longer than a year. The market itself includes the stock market and the bond market. The capital market also includes the primary market (new issues are distributed to investors) and the secondary market (current claimed securities are traded).... [tags: Finance Investment Investing]
1963 words (5.6 pages)
- There are two basic ways of financing for a business: Debt financing and equity financing. Debt financing is defined as 'borrowing money that is to be repaid over a period of time, usually with interest" (Financing Basics, 1). The lender does not gain any ownership in the business that is borrowing. Equity financing is described as "an exchange of money for a share of business ownership" (Financing Basics, 1). This form of financing allows the business to obtain funds without having to repay a specific amount of money at any particular time.... [tags: Financing Finances Accounting Marketing Essays]
1367 words (3.9 pages)
- Philippines Country Snapshot Basic facts Population 86.97 million (2006 est.)* GDP PHP 1364.5 B (Q1 2006 est.)* Main languages Tagalog, English, Spanish GDP real growth rate 5.8% (2006 est.)** Currency Philippine Peso (PHP) Inflation 6.3% (Aug 2006 est.)* Economic communities Asia Pacific Economic Co-operation, Association of South-East Asian Nations, World Trade Organization *National Statistics Office (Philippines) ** Philippine Institute of Development Studies Political environment The Philippines is a pluralist democracy modeled on that of the US, with an executive presidency, a bicameral Congress and a Supreme Court that can rule on the constitutio... [tags: International Business FDI]
1104 words (3.2 pages)
- According to a report of the Mexican National Center of Investigation and Security submitted on August 2010, Mexico has had more than 30,000 people killed since the start of the war against drug trafficking on December 2006. In the same way, the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child has expressed great concern over the killing of more than 1,000 minors during the past four years in the Mexican military's war on drug cartels and organized crime. These statistics alarm nationally and internationally, because of the mass violations of human rights that the Mexican war against drug trafficking has caused.... [tags: International Government ]
2402 words (6.9 pages)