... middle of paper ...
...tional ECA, or at least reduce the silver content required to make it functional. In specific, this work will explore the electrical conductivity of a hybrid ECA that uses PEDOT:PSS as its co-filler, as well as investigate how adding increasing amounts of PEDOT:PSS will affect the mechanical properties (in this case, adhesion strength by means of evaluating shear strength). To the knowledge of the author, no work regarding the use of PEDOT:PSS in composite systems for the sake of improving electrical conductivity has been undertaken, as most current work utilizes PEDOT:PSS as a film for varying applications rather than a solution-based component. Therefore, this work will be primarily act as a preliminary study to determine its feasibility as a solution-based co-filler in hopes of opening a new avenue for modifying and improving the performance of conventional ECAS.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Electronic books, or eBooks, are becoming increasingly popular in today’s society. With the growing number of people using electronic readers (eReaders), some people are doing away with printed books completely. However, some people are still not quite comfortable ready for that. New technology makes replacing printed books with ebooks easier and easier as time goes on. On July 4, 1971, Michael Hart was a student of the University of Illinois. He was working in a grocery store when he saw a printed sign of the United States Declaration of Independence.... [tags: E-book, Amazon Kindle, E Ink, Amazon.com]
811 words (2.3 pages)
- In societies today, e-Learning and modern electronic educational technology are very important. A lot of significant developments has occurred in e-Learning over the past ten (10) years especially in regards to technology and how it has influenced our daily lives with the use of mobile technology like Smartphones, tablets, and similar devices which have flooded the market and therefore opened up new possibilities for how we learn on the go. There is also wealth of resources and techniques that helps with new teaching practices, easily accessible methods and various formats of teaching and learning.... [tags: E-learning, Virtual learning environment]
1518 words (4.3 pages)
- Cyber-Physical Systems: Are We Ready. Cyber-Physical Systems are systems with tight interaction between the physical components and the computational resources. The way we influence and get influenced by Physical world is set to change with advent of Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) . These systems are made up of closely coupled actuation, processing and communication components. The impact of Cyber-Physical Systems on humans may be compared to impact of Internet. Internet accelerated the flow of information and built a whole new industry for itself.... [tags: Coupled Actuation, Technology Advancement]
1756 words (5 pages)
- I. INTRODUCTION For decades now, electronic devices-especially MOSFETs- have been scaled down for more functionality in smaller scales and greater speed. Field Effect Transistors (FETs) are now advanced to the extent that further enhancement is very expensive, or in some cases impossible. As electronic devices scale to dimensions where quantum mechanical behavior begins to impact device operation near room temperature, the understanding of the transport of carriers across junctions and in quantum-electronic structures becomes yet more important to the ongoing development of the electronic industry.... [tags: Quantum mechanics, Electron, Quantum electronics]
1173 words (3.4 pages)
- ... He/she can call 911, her parents, or a nearby friends. Just like BubbiG(A user on Teenink) said: “Electronics should be allowed in school because of emergencies, organization, concentration, and for educational purposes. Another emergency a electronic device can be used in is a kidnapping scene. Say that your child was getting kidnapped or saw someone getting kidnapped. He/she can call the cops, his/her parents, or close by adults. As a result, electronic devices should be used in school if a student has an emergency.... [tags: electronics in school, emergency]
624 words (1.8 pages)
- Through the advancement of technology, usage and dependency of electronic devices have skyrocketed. Honing in on cellular devices, an increase use during driving have been documented in jeopardizing the safety of vehicle passengers and pedestrians. Countless of statistics and research have been performed over distraction-affected crashes and show alarming results. The National Center for Statistics and Analysis (NCSA) report that in every day of the United States, over eight people are killed and 1,161 injured related to a distracted driver (NCSA, 2015).... [tags: Mobile phone, Cellular network, Bluetooth]
1537 words (4.4 pages)
- This report is about terrorist and their ways ways for doing what they do and why. In this report expect to see what’s really going on in the world that you can’t see clearly because of video games and electronic devices. Don’t you wonder when did terrorism and why they started doing what they do. I wonder what is there motivation of doing what they do and what do they sacrifice their lives for. There’s lot’s of things we think about like why are they attacking america in this report you will find the answers to all of the following questions and many more.... [tags: Terrorism, Counter-terrorism, Violence]
1634 words (4.7 pages)
- Background Information The age of digital electronics has come to be one of the most significant developments in the history of society. What were once manual time-consuming tasks and processes have now become programmed to the point where multi-tasking is an expected part of our lifestyles. So what is considered to be a digital electronic. They are sophisticated devices capable of sending information through electronic signals from point A to point B. The information is transmitted from one circuit to another by using electronic currents.... [tags: electronic circuits and devices]
1812 words (5.2 pages)
- 1- What is the price elasticity of demand. How is the price elasticity of demand calculated The price elasticity of demand is a term that is usually use in economic to discuss the price sensitivity. It refers to the relationship between a change in the price of a particular good and a change in its quantity demanded, in other words, the price elasticity of demand is the measure of variable reaction to change in another variable. The supply or the demand of a good or service changes with the price or the consumer’s income.... [tags: Supply and demand, Price elasticity of demand]
721 words (2.1 pages)
- INTRODUCTION As technology advances so must our way of accessing information. Many medical facilities and health care professionals are switching from paper medical records to Electronic Medical and Health Records. Incorporating information technology into the health field through electronic records can enhance the quality of care by making patient data more accessible to all healthcare providers and eliminating medical errors. BACKGROUND Electronic Medical Records and Electronic Health Records may seem the same but they do have some differences.... [tags: Health care, Electronic medical record]
828 words (2.4 pages)