My paper is about conflict and resolution it can help you with any conflict you may be facing in a relationship or any other personal conflict you may be facing in life. It is based on own my personal experiences and what I did to solve my conflict. It talks about how I solved it the things I used to fix it.
A conflict I have faces in my life was that back in 2014 my husband and I were always arguing and we went standing each other. I was four months pregnant we were expecting are first child when I decide to leave him because the arguing that won’t stop. I decided to go back to my parents’ house. My daughter’s father wouldn’t even main on giving us a phone call or even visiting us to see how the pregnancy was going or bother to even ask. My daughter was born on February 14, 2015. I didn’t notify him that are daughter was born somehow he found out, that my daughter was already born, because he showed up like nothing in the hospital.
When my daughter was one month old my husband had placed the divorce papers in. So I had to get an attorney as all well. The divorce took a long time to process by December the both of us were notified about are first hearing that was going to be in April of this year. While we were waiting on April to arrive from December to march my husband was trying to fix things knowing that we had a hearing in April. For Christmas he wanted to see are daughter and take us out to eat and to buy her Christmas present. I accepted his proposals on going out to eat and to go buy a present for are daughter.
In December every year we go to Mexico, and that year we didn’t get to go because my husband wouldn’t give me his permission to go out of town with my daughter. So Christmas had and we had gone out ...
... middle of paper ...
...u partner has a lot to. It well helped to solve the conflict were facing and to fixing it in an agreeable way that both of the sides agree in. Not fixing your conflicts with someone or just having conflict in general is supper stressful and can cause a lot of damages mentality and emotionally .The websites and some outside resource have help us with are conflict of the divorce that we were facing back then. I honestly think commination is the best thing for a relationship to last and to be successful and have a healthy relationships. Also to not have a lot of conflicts, yes it’s normal to have them but not as often.
This website really go to help you solve your conflicts yes they are more web sides out there they are classes and other thing you can do it fix your personal conflicts you may be facing in life with you other half or with a family member.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Rainbow Development Conflict can happen at any time, any, place, and under any circumstances. However what is conflict. According to Merriam-Webster’s (2015) definition, conflict is the struggle for power, or a strong disagreement between people, groups…that result in… angry arguments, and it is because of differences that prevents agreement. This is exactly what is happening in the high mountains of Colorado, where neighbors are facing problems with their water supply that comes from a local well.... [tags: Negotiation, Dispute resolution, Mediation]
1527 words (4.4 pages)
- Conflict Resolution Throughout life people should consider developing integrated conflict management systems to prevent and resolve conflict and provide practical guidelines for designing and implementing such systems. The principles identified in this document can be used to manage external conflict with customers, clients and the public. Better understanding of people's personality types is the first step in resolving conflict. Group participation is another area that deserves attention. Understanding the objective of the group will also help to strive towards a common goal, and help to dissolve conflict.... [tags: Conflict Management Resolution]
1626 words (4.6 pages)
- ... The problem resolution process is so crucial for a business because they need to keep their customer satisfied in order to stay doing business with them. If a business handles a problem in a bad manner, the customer can always choose to go to another provider to do business with instead. The way businesses handle their customer complaints can really keep their customers or lose them. This is because a business and its service can be inseparable, intangible or heterogenic. A restaurant, for example, is inseparable from its service.... [tags: Customer, Customer service, Complaint, Good]
1314 words (3.8 pages)
- The purpose of this paper is to discuss what Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is and how it came about, what different types of ADR there is to choose from and how ADR benefits both parties compared to litigation. ADR can quickly resolve almost any minor issue regarding most civil cases family, neighbors, employers, contractors, etc. ADR includes mediation (also known as conciliation), arbitration and settlement conferences. Some of the benefits of ADR include cost, speed, confidentiality, control, cooperative resolution and industry experts.... [tags: ADR]
2236 words (6.4 pages)
- ... The members in the group had a hard time answering the question. So the psychologist modeled the behavior by stating how she was connected to someone. Group member began to answer the question individually and gave each other feedback. One common theme that was expressed several times was that no one cares about them and they are disrespectful toward them. Moreover, the group discussed controlling your anger by using an item in your toolbox. For example, breathing exercises, thinking before responding, and counting to calm down.... [tags: Psychology, Emotion, Anger, Group dynamics]
1652 words (4.7 pages)
- As you know, the past 5 years in Syria have been heavy in conflict, and not so much has been able to get done on a political front. The issue ISIL, coupled with the fact humanitarian organizations couldn’t successfully help until recently, is crippling the country. While the UN resolution 2254, approved in 2015, will hopefully establish a set in stone process to allow the Syrian people to once again control there government in a stable fashion, and it intends to halt the fighting to do so. Issues with some of these resolutions have been brought to peoples’ attention though, especially in regards to resolution 2258 and humanitarian efforts.... [tags: United States, United Nations]
814 words (2.3 pages)
- There are four principles in creating a high performance work system. When all four principles are practiced, you may have good performance in a team. The four principles are: 1. Shared information 2. Knowledge development 3. Performance reward linkage 4. Egalitarianism Within these four principles there are three of them that generally cause the most conflict in any team or company. Shared information is one of the first ways to improve a team. A good example to use is a corporation, where the team is massive.... [tags: Business Human Resources]
1491 words (4.3 pages)
- Conflict Resolution Conflict is part of human existence. The world is filled with conflicts in all realms of life. Evidence of unresolved conflicts in greater scale are the chaos around the world that we hear and see from the daily world news.... [tags: Conflict Relationship Communication]
1070 words (3.1 pages)
- This essay seeks to demonstrate what are some of the strategies used by companies when searching resolve conflicts when they face is the combination of daily work alongside the interaction between people. Describes in greater depth that depends on the solution of these problems, I will mention some of the Recommended strategies, the importance of using them to improve the productivity of employees, how is the implementation of the same, the potential advantages and disadvantages , If any, of its use.... [tags: Communication Conflict Management]
1005 words (2.9 pages)
- Most people believe that conflict is something negative. In many cases conflict can be. Whether1 a small dispute between two neighbors or a global conflict that leads to war, conflict is inevitable. Disagreement is a part of human nature. We are a society of individuals working together to achieve common goals. How we handle conflict determines whether the outcome is a negative or a positive one. If properly handled, conflict may lead to growth, maturity, and understanding of one another. If not, conflict at school could lead to broken ties, at home to hurt feelings, and in the workplace to discouragement.... [tags: essays research papers]
1601 words (4.6 pages)