The 23 acres place stretches from Canada Place to Cardero Street along Burrad Inlet Shore. In fact, Coal harbor is the first residential neighborhood that is built along the Burrad Inlet. This place offers spectacular views of the Port of Vancouver to the east, the convention center, Canada Place, Lions Gate Bridge, Stanley Park, and the North Shore Mountains. With the presence of beautiful homes and easy access to several amenities, Coal Harbor real estate has gained mammoth popularity.
The business district of the city is situated between Has...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Real Estate Investment Options Explored There are many investment options available to those who are considering real estate as a thoughtful method of maintaining the longer term income and profits. And why on earth shouldn 't you consider these options. This can be a lucrative proposition, that millionaires all over the world will agree, to create a massive fortune quickly. However, real estate investing could be a very risky venture therefore your necessity of having some more stable ways of bringing in money in order to establish a truly diverse portfolio plus a better security structure for your financial future is imperative.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Investment, Renting]
812 words (2.3 pages)
- Real Estate has evolved as the most profitable business over the years for those who can invest heavily in land or property and wait for their increase in value. However, the property may fetch instant cash in exceptional times like the sudden increase in value due to market reasons such as experienced just before the global financial credit crunch or due to the property’s unique location. This is classified under the short term type of real estate investment. The classification is based on the relative time spent to consolidate worth.... [tags: Finance Essays]
1700 words (4.9 pages)
- Overall, McGreal et al. (2009) find that UK property market dominates the high-risk portfolios, while the US property market does not appear in high-risk portfolios for any of the three property types. In addition, institutional investors can get benefits from diversifying the international real estate portfolios, and they take the office property as one of the most popular types of real estate investment. In this research, the role of office property in the private real estate portfolios is uncertain.... [tags: UK property market]
1014 words (2.9 pages)
- In order to get the best return on investment for a distressed real estate purchase one must consider many factors. These details include but are not limited to, the current and future state of the housing market for a given area, the cost of construction and related services, the median rental, lease or sale prices, the property taxes, the title cost and insurance, as well as any legal implications of the purchase and subsequent sale, lease or rental. Most importantly one must pose the question, “What is it that I hope to achieve from investing in a distressed property?” Provided the sum of $150,000 I would choose to invest in the Las Vegas housing market, because it is where I currently r... [tags: Property Search, Costs]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- If I were given the opportunity to grow $150,000 through purchasing foreclosed real estate at foreclosure.com, how would I grow this investment. Having watched my family purchase and sell their own real estate, I have seen firsthand the value and profit potential of buying foreclosed properties. In the current economic environment; I have also seen the benefits of being creative when it comes to selling these properties. My strategy would include targeting my purchase based on final retail sales range values, rehabbing the property to prepare for sale, owner financing the property to a qualified buyer while allowing for continued growth of the principal. I would concentrate my efforts... [tags: Finances, Personal Thoughts]
1030 words (2.9 pages)
- FDI in Real Estate of India and China FDI refers to the investment made by a foreign individual or company in productive capacity of another country for example, the purchase or construction of a factory. FDI also refers to the purchase of a controlling interest in existing operations and businesses (known as mergers and acquisitions). Multinational firms seeking to tap natural resources, access lucrative or emerging markets, and keep production costs down by accessing low-wage labour pools in developing countries are FDI investors.... [tags: Foreign Direct Investment Real Estate Essays]
4415 words (12.6 pages)
- Commercial real estate is any property other than a single family home or a residential lot in a neighborhood. The commercial real estate market is handled very similarly industrial and residential real estate markets. The commercial real estate market goes through ups and downs just like any other investment market however investments into commercial real estate can be a very wise decision. Commercial real estate is similar to industrial and residential real estate in that when you buy it you are buying a building or land.... [tags: Real Estate]
974 words (2.8 pages)
- Real Estate Investment Trusts A real estate investment trust, or REIT, is a company that buys, develops, manages and sells real estate assets. There are three types of REITs; they are equity REITs, mortgage REITs, and hybrid REITs. An equity REIT is a corporation that purchases, owns and manages real estate properties; it does not own or originate real estate loans. It may also develop properties. A mortgage REIT is a corporation that purchases, owns and manages real estate loans; it does not own real estate properties.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing Coursework]
1069 words (3.1 pages)
- BY. TJ WHITE What could be more perfect than owning a luxury vacation home at a world class resort and receiving rental income whenever you aren't using it. Condo hotels are the newest trend in vacation home ownership. Live in it when you're there, and rent it out when you are not. So how do condo-hotels differ from owning a traditional condominium or vacation apartment. They aren't your typical second homes. They are beautifully furnished condominium suites in some of the most famous hotels and resorts all around the US.... [tags: essays research papers]
1151 words (3.3 pages)
- Coal Coal, a product of decay from plants older than 350 million years, is an integral part of energy production in the United States. Coal provides 56.9% of electricity generation in the United States. With many different types of coal found in different states, the U.S. remains second to Russia in the number of estimated worldwide coal reserves. Between the years of 1885-1950, coal was the most important fuel. One half ton of coal produced as much energy as two tons of wood and at half the cost. Even today, there is, on a Btu basis, about one hundred times as much energy in the coal reserves of the United States as there is in either the oil or natural gas reserves.... [tags: Coal Environment Economy Economics Essays]
654 words (1.9 pages)