My favorite video in this topic would be the “15 Most Advanced Robots”. This video has shown us how technology has evolved so much in the past years. For example, there may not be enough police officers in an area. Robots are now able to help patrol and keep the city safe. The new technology has created a safer place for the areas it 's needed in. I find this very interesting because when I was younger I watched a movie called “Robots” It was released in 2005. The movie has robots living in ci...
... middle of paper ...
... of your computer and could be doing the work you don 't know its doing right now. Virtual robots are in your search engine and send the important information to the world wide web that you don 't realize it 's doing.
Robots are used in many jobs today. For example military has robots to defuse bombs, aviation has robots fly the airplane you sit in on the way to Hawaii, they clean your floors at home, travel around Mars, build your car that 's waiting for you in the parking lot. Today there is a new robot called the “OSHbot Robot” this will direct you two what you need in the local grocery store and help you in almost all ways.
In conclusion, robots have changed many things for us today and continue to change whether they take jobs, make things cheaper, easier or even faster. The robots are advancing at an amazing speed and will continue to do good things for us.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When people hear of robots, they may think of many things. A robot is defined as a machine capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically, especially one programmable by a computer. In a more basic way of explaining it, a robot is a human that can do things that most humans are not capable of doing or equivalent. Robotics is another thing that has to do with robots. The dictionary definition states, “Robotics the branch of technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, and application of robots.” This area has created a large impact on how they develop today and how technology has advanced so much.... [tags: Robot, Robotics, Industrial robot, Computer]
814 words (2.3 pages)
- An important field in computer science today is artificial intelligence. The novel approaches that computer scientists use in this field are looked to for answers to many of the problems that have not been solved through traditional approaches to software engineering thus far. One of the concepts studied and implemented for a variety of tasks in artificial intelligence today is neural networks; they have proven successful in offering an approach to some problems in the field, but they also have some failings.... [tags: Computer Science]
1080 words (3.1 pages)
- Artificial Intelligence Recently, the media has spent an increasing amount of broadcast time on new technology. The focus of high-tech media has been aimed at the flurry of advances concerning artificial intelligence (AI). What is artificial intelligence and what is the media talking about. Are these technologies beneficial to our society or potential threats. Medical facilities, police departments, and manufacturing plants have all been changed by AI. Will machine language and artificial neural network replace humans in the future.... [tags: Artificial intelligence, Computer]
1178 words (3.4 pages)
- Don’t Let the AI Byte. Mankind will be reduced to a lazy, incapable, and less dominant being because of artificial intelligence (AI). This idea is a possible future outcome if artificial intelligence is allowed to be created and used in people’s everyday lives. That is because AI is there to replace human’s need to think. AI’s main purpose is to make people’s lives easier and help reduce the number of mistakes made in society. The majority of the population wants AI to be created to take over their boring, everyday lives.... [tags: Artificial intelligence, Computer, Human, Emotion]
1838 words (5.3 pages)
- Source 1 – Artificial Intelligence by Stuart J. Russell and Peter Norvig Summary- This book expert describes the fundamentals, history, and changes associated with Artificial Intelligence from 1950’s onward. The book provides a basic explanation that Artificial Intelligence involves simulating human behavior or performance using encoded thought processes and reasoning with electronic free standing components that do mechanical work. 1. Philosophers in 400 B.C saw the human mind as a sort of machine, and believed it operated through encoded knowledge that decided which actions to take.... [tags: Artificial intelligence, Computer]
1164 words (3.3 pages)
- The field of artificial intelligence was created in 1955 by a group of researchers who wanted to “make machines use language, form abstractions and concepts, solve the kinds of problems now reserved for humans, and improve themselves” (Khatchadourian 71). During this time, people aspired for, not feared, a future with civilizations made of intelligent robots. Today, critics of artificial intelligence seem to fear it for the eventual higher than human level of intelligence that its creators planned for it to ultimately possess all along.... [tags: DNA, Gene, Artificial intelligence, Genetics]
1753 words (5 pages)
- When most people think of artificial intelligence they might think of a scene from I, Robot or from 2001: A Space Odyssey. They might think of robots that highly resemble humans start a revolution against humanity and suddenly, because of man’s creation, man is no longer the pinnacle of earth’s hierarchy of creatures. For this reason, it might scare people when I say that we already utilize artificial intelligence in every day society. While it might not be robots fighting to win their freedom to live, or a defense system that decides humanity is the greatest threat to the world, artificial intelligence already plays a big role in how business is conducted today.... [tags: computer system, problem solving, internet]
1711 words (4.9 pages)
- The Ethics in Artificial Intelligence Systems Introduction Not too long in history were computers invented. In fact, computers were first invented within this very century. Today we can see that computers are extremely helpful in our daily lives. The field in technology has improved so much in just the last few decades. We can see this by examining the technological advancements in computers themselves--such as having more capacities, storing more memories, performing more tasks and even in a less amount of time, etc.... [tags: Computer Technology]
3636 words (10.4 pages)
- An Overview of Artificial Intelligence Artificial Intelligence, a concept that would make possible our most remote dreams, specially for housewives. Would not it be interesting to know what is this marvelous thing that is going to make our dreams come true. I think it is. AI(Artificial Intelligence) is a fairly new field in Computer Science, my subject, which I found very interesting. AI it is not a well defined concept yet, which it is not a surprise for me, considering that is a very new term and that it contains a word that is has not been well defined either.... [tags: Technology Artificial Intelligence Essays]
1745 words (5 pages)
- Scientists claim that devices with Artificial Intelligence will replace office workers during next 5 years (Maksimova).According to this statement it is possible to say that AI has a great influence on humanity. Pursuant to Oxford Dictionary Artificial Intelligence or AI is the theory and development of computer systems able to perform tasks normally requiring human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages(dictionary).Firstly, this research will analyze positive and negative impacts of development of Artificial Intelligence on economic sphere.... [tags: intelligent machines, revolution]
1038 words (3 pages)