Blog 18 – Yggdrasil Gaming announces brand new slot game Vikings Go Wild
Given how well received the ‘Super Free Spins’ concept has been received, it is no surprise to see how many analysts are talking up the potential of Yggdrasil Gaming. The developer has been making plenty of noise as of late, with their latest development sure have fans around the world flooding online casino portal comment boxes with praise. Vikings Go Wild is the newest game to come off of the Yggdrasil Gaming production line and is sure to be of interest to those who play at the likes of Vera and John and Mr Green online casinos.
Age and Style
The story of the Vikings has been told a thousand times of the years. Film after film and TV show after TV show has addressed the matter, but it isn’t until now when the Vikings have truly been done justice on the online casino stage. Featuring 3D styling, a now famous Yggdrasil Gaming trademark, Vikings Go Wilds looks blend this age old story with new age style.
Go Wild with Vikings Go Wild
From the first spin you’ll see that Vikings Go Wild is a beautifully constructed slots title. Featuring 5-reels, 25-paylines, and plenty of coins to be won, this game lives up to its name by featuring countless Viking like characters. The main symbols all featuring Viking like iconography, with their being plenty of bonus elements thrown into the mix. The Vikings Go Wild bonus games comes about through various different ways, with their being plenty of chances to grab in games wilds and instant win icons, with the latter unlocking 1,000 coin prize wins. There is also a scatter symbol too in the form of Longship, land three or more of these and you’ll win up to 24x in multipliers. Sticky wilds can also be found should you fi...
... middle of paper ...
...ked. Amongst the speakers will be several key dignitaries including Irina Sergiyenko, Dmitry Dragun, Getmantsev Danil, and Francesco Baranca.
What will be the outcome?
At time of writing it seems that Ukraine are at least receptive to legalising online casino gaming in at least some regard. Political instability has had a destructive effect on the country’s economy, with there being no clear view on how to steady the ship. Online casino gaming has proven itself to be a valuable asset to nation’s who have legalised it in the past, with Ukraine quite possible hoping that it can bring in notable additional revenue.
Is the Ukraine gearing up to become an online casino gaming hub? Are you wondering how you can stay on top of all the latest news emerging from the Ukrainian Gaming Congress? Then keep your eyes glued to your chosen online casino portal in the coming weeks.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Holmes and the Stolen Stones Slot tops €250,000 in payouts. Games from emerging software developer Yggdrasil Gaming seem to be cropping up all over the online casino landscape in 2016 and for good reason. What this flurry of successful new slots releases signifies is the brand’s arrival at the industry’s top table. The title that is earning Yggdrasil Gaming the most plaudits is one that is taking an age-old character in a brand new direction. In Holmes and the Stolen Stones players are able to step into the shoes of the famous deceive, attempting to win big in the process.... [tags: Casino, Gambling, Slot machine, Poker]
1156 words (3.3 pages)
- Throughout time, technological tools have been created and improved for the well-being of humans. From the discovery of fire to having robots educate children, all inventions influence and impact the way we live in a society. Another instrument which will soon remodel the gaming industry and our lifestyle is the Oculus Rift. According to Chacos, Edge-Salois, Hamdan, Luckerson and Trivedi, there is research to prove that the Oculus Rift is a device that will revolutionize the gaming industry and the real world.... [tags: Technological Tools, Advancements, Gaming Industry]
1167 words (3.3 pages)
- In the 1980’s video games became vastly popular and its market boomed. Since this time the market has continued to grow, making it one of the most popular forms of entertainment in the modern day. There has been much speculation on the effects that both games and gaming have had on society as a whole. Games were first invented in the late 1940’s being found on mainframe computers. The first commercially viable game was computer space in 1971 a coin operated arcade version of an earlier game called Spacewar.... [tags: Gaming]
926 words (2.6 pages)
- Building a gaming computer may be an intimidating endeavour, but in all actuality with a little hard work anyone can be a whiz at putting together a gaming computer. Why build a custom gaming PC. Well it’ll save money, and give the builder a great experience. It’s always fun to learn how different things work. The price of a top of the line retail gaming computer runs from two thousand on up to five thousand dollars and beyond, a monitor alone could cost one thousand dollars. The two types of gaming PC builds are , the hardcore gamer build which will cost a little extra, and the casual gamer build which isn’t as expensive; moreover, the steps in building a gaming PC are: creating a budget,... [tags: Custom Gaming PC, Gaming Industry]
1117 words (3.2 pages)
- Desire can be a very powerful emotion for humans in this world. For humans there is only one rule, we get what we want because it is in our nature--our desire. In the Writers Presence, Will Right and Marie Winn describe their perspectives on gaming and watching TV. One has a good point of view, while the other argues about its downfall. People want more and more and cannot stop. But what if something we want or already have can be changed from good to bad. What if this desire we have inside turns into a force which controls the way we feel about ourselves in a whole new way.... [tags: gaming, addictions,]
602 words (1.7 pages)
- The term “gamer” tends to be synonymous with “geek” in many people’s minds. They see gaming as a device that absorbs the majority of the time of the user, leaving them as mindless empty, pale husks with no ambitions other than beating that next boss or shooting the enemy in the face. However, few gamers waste their life away. On the contrary, many of these so-called geeks tend to be more social than the average person, and farther down the technological curve than most. For the truth is that gaming is a rather useful and beneficial hobby.... [tags: Gaming ]
1053 words (3 pages)
- Imagine a world that allows people to become someone else for a moment. This virtual world is undiscovered by many people and is competing with each other. They are not afraid of others judging them. They can express their feelings anonymously without fear. This world is filled with people who, in the real world, would usually be quiet and reserved, but in this world emerge as leaders. This virtual world is accessible to everyone, but only used by a few. These few people who make up this virtual world are called gamers.... [tags: Gaming]
2506 words (7.2 pages)
- I do not feel that I know enough about Fidel Castro to be an expert on his life or how he ruled Cuba, but the little that I do currently know, I would not consider him a kind and caring man. With that in mind, some of the comments made by Fidel Castro in “Castro Announces the Revolution,” were shocking to me, since he tries to make the point that he cares for the people of Cuba and the revolution was set into motion for the benefit of the people, not an egotistical leader. At the start of this story, Fidel Castro recalls images from his youth of revolutionaries carrying weapons and demanding that things were done their way.... [tags: Cuba]
591 words (1.7 pages)
- At 1:15pm Saturday afternoon, I am currently hanging out at the student gaming center with the pool tables and a line of arcades in front of me. At least nine to twelve players are gathered around 2 gaming arcade machines in front of me. The two main popular ones that are of interest would be the Street Fighter 3rd Strike and the Marvel vs Capcom 2 machines. The gamers are heavily immerse in watching the players and cheering them on. I am observing four players playing on two separate machines.... [tags: Gaming, narrative]
1032 words (2.9 pages)
- New Industry in Gaming Video games are no longer the nerdy stepchild of popular entertainment. Nearly half of all US homes own one game-playing machine, and 23 percent own more than three, according to Nielsen Entertainment. The technical requirements for video games are pushing the most popular technologies - including cell phones, Palm Pilots, computers, and TV - to become more versatile and powerful. College grads are now more likely to head into interactive software than moviemaking. This industry is now at an important crossroads, say experts, largely due to its explosive growth with the costs to develop a hit new game now topping $10 million.... [tags: Informative]
351 words (1 pages)