There are so many types of phones. A flip phone flips open and is best for out going calls. A bar phone is shaped like chocolate bar, the keys and screen are on one face. A late phone is a phone that has almost no buttons and uses a touchscreen. Most smartphones are slates. A slider phone slides on rails. It can slide out number keys or a mini keyboard which is known as touchpal but some do both. Mobile phones are being extensively used by s...
... middle of paper ...
...n, a risk to student’s health, wastage and its bad influences to students. From this we can say that mobile phones have more advantages on a student’s life. However, it really depends on how they use their mobile phones. Remember that a little of playing games can be an exercise for the brain but too much gaming can cause addiction and cause bad effects on their studies as said earlier. Moreover, focus more on studies and stop procrastinating because your aim is to score in your studies and to get a better future for your own good. Have limitations on your phone usage. People nowadays value their things too much. A saying once goes like this, “Use things, not people. Love people, not things”. This is like a reminder for us students that we own the mobile phones, not vice versa. So the question now is, is your mobile phone giving you more advantages or disadvantages?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Giving Cell Phones to Students In this essay, I would like to point out the benefits of letting your kid have a cell phone when he/she is in elementary and in high school. I will point out the advantages and the disadvantage about having a cell phone. Advantage to giving your child a phone would be for emergencies, parental contact, and academic help. There are also disadvantages to letting kids have a cell phone. They are a distraction to kids, they can cheat using them, and they can cause social media inappropriate behavior.... [tags: Mobile phone, Text messaging, Rotary dial]
933 words (2.7 pages)
- Introduction Electronic devices, particularly cellular phones have become a mainstay in our society. Cell phones and other forms of hand-held digital technology have made their way into the classroom and has become a common accessory among high school and middle school students. By the time a student is in middle school, it is likely that they already own a cell phone and carry it with them wherever they go (Lucking, Edwin & Mervyn, 2010). As the technological capabilities of these hand held devices increase and the upsurge of their popularity continues, educators race to establish protocol for their use at school (Charles, 2012).... [tags: Technology, cell phones in the classroom]
1996 words (5.7 pages)
- Now days people are owning cell phones and becoming dependent. People use cell phones at various places for different use. People use cell phones for online shopping Also use to reach home safe by using GPS in cell phones. People also started using cell phones to reduce cost of car services by using diagnoses features in cell phone. As we see cell phones have more disadvantages than its advantages. Cell phone can cause problem like cancer, traffic delays, DNA problems and many more. Taking a call while cell phone is charging can lead to death.... [tags: Mobile phone, Mobile phone radiation and health]
1007 words (2.9 pages)
- The advent of mobile phones has squeezed this large world and brought it into the palm of human being. However mobile phones have always been instigating debates among the people about their merits and demerits. Apart from the instant access they give us, mobile phones have multipurpose uses ranging from business work, means for entertainment and ensuring security. On the other hand, they have some disadvantages like initiating violation of privacy, unnecessary wastage of money, talking on mobile phones while driving and emission of radiation from the handsets which is allegedly harmful for health.... [tags: Technology]
1034 words (3 pages)
- ... The radiation from cellular phone tower travels parallel to the ground ie directly towards the horizon and moreover the radiation power level decreases as one move away from the tower and thus the level of exposure is minimum at the ground level. Added advantage of cell phone tower is increase in data rate and cellular network coverage, increase in capacity, reduction in call congestion, reduction in call drop. Also it will provide and create jobs for people in the coverage area. Also if the people oppose the cellular tower due to obstruction of view, the cellular companies can hide the tower in plain sight.... [tags: mobile phone communication]
726 words (2.1 pages)
- How did technology affect us. Did it affect us in a positive or a negative way. Technology has both positive and negative effects, it’s plainly about how people choose to use it. Throughout these years, technology has been a great advancement for our country and it helped us develop in many ways that we can’t even count. Technology has its advantages as well as its disadvantages, some of the advantages are that it makes connecting to people much easier, simpler and in addition, it makes our everyday life simpler in ways people 50 years ago never imagined it would.... [tags: simplier, weaspons, cultural, interactions]
635 words (1.8 pages)
- Objective: I will be searching about the Security Risks of Mobile Phones, Expanding on them, how they affect us and what we can do to prevent them. “About 75 percent of the world has Mobile Phones”. I will be searching how it affects their everyday life. I will also talk about different Mobile Phones and what kind of risks they contain. It is a Vast and broad topic which requires a lot of Research. I will be searching different sites to make sure that I have Why we Choose it. We Chose Mobile Security Risk because we thought it was a really nice area to expand our knowledge in and also expand the knowledge of the person who is or might be read this.... [tags: Mobile Device Security]
3373 words (9.6 pages)
- Mobile phones (as well as wireless home phones) send and receive voice and text messages via radio waves. These waves – a form of electromagnetic radiation – connect your phone to a wireless network of fixed antennas called base stations. If you move out of range from one base station, the network will automatically connect you to a nearer one with a stronger signal. The radiation given out by mobile phones is in the microwave range. It is very low level, but some experts believe long-term exposure could be damaging.... [tags: advantages, radiation]
1261 words (3.6 pages)
- Many of us in the world today use some sort of modern technology to enhance the ability of communication and commuting. Cellphones are becoming an extremely popular electronic device due to their portability. They are also becoming more technologically advanced; most can take and send pictures and videos and connect to the internet for web surfing. In an effort to examine the broader impact of mobile devices on people’s lives, the question is, do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. I think not.... [tags: Mobile phone, IPhone, Internet]
1096 words (3.1 pages)
- Introduction A description of Virtual Reality can be a bit tricky, and the semantics might be at variance in relation to what age group you ask, for instance, a children’s site describe computer simulated environment as tools which let you to experience and interact with images in a simulated 3D environment, for example, you could plan an area at home on your computer machine and really believe that you are walking around in it, although it was never constructed. According to Aurich, Virtual Reality is a broad and extensively developed scientific conception, which is broadly put into operation for scientific visualisation, teaching and training, process in risky surroundings, exploration, ho... [tags: Immersive, Programming, Uses]
1072 words (3.1 pages)