In 1973, Roe v. Wade took place throwing abortion into the faces of Americans because a woman did not want to have a third child. However, the Supreme Court did not recognize all abortions, but made it legal only to save the mother’s life in a life/death situation. Nevertheless, the quantity of abortions performed spiked to new levels after the 1973, case.
“For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother 's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them” –Psalm 139:13-16. Every second three abortions occur worldwide sending more souls to heaven. That means every second there are three more murders in the world. Exodus 20:13 says “Thou shalt not kill”, so why are these mothers murdering their unborn babies? Just because you don’t want a child, does not give you the right to kill that baby.
“My Body, My Choice” are the cries of women ar...
... middle of paper ...
... Luke 1:41-44 and 2:12-16, Hosea 12:3, Genesis 25:22, and Acts 7:19 all talk about the “babe”, “child”, as a human being not a “fetus” or “mass of tissue”. Life begins at conception and that life has a heartbeat, a distinct fingerprint, characteristics that are its own and they deserve to have a chance to become known. A chance to get a degree, a spouse, and a child.
Members of the jury we have seen how abortion is a cold-blooded murder of innocent blood, a violation of the golden rule, a shameful sin, the destroying of Gods plan, the expressing of a lack of faith, and it is encouraging sin. That unborn child should not be murdered due to someone’s selfishness. I ask you ladies and gentlemen to give thought to what if your mother had decided to abort you. Abortion is the murder of an innocent life done by the selfishness of another human being. I rest my case.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- First of all, abortion is the murder of an innocent, unborn child. Pro-choice people will argue that a fetus is dependent on its mother and cannot survive alone; they contest that because a fetus lacks properties of a human being such as reason, consciousness, and self-awareness, they are not human and therefore it is just to “terminate” them (Jones). This wicked and corrupt thought process could not be more wrong. Much of the murder debate revolves around when life actually starts. Conservatives that are pro-life argue that life begins at conception, while pro-choice liberals argue it does not start until actual birth, when they consider the child to be “viable.” Jerome Lejeune is a French... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Human, Fetus]
1080 words (3.1 pages)
- Fetal abortions can cause major physical harm to the patient’s body; and those who are lucky enough not to be physically harmed by abortion, are emotionally and mentally scarred by them. However, there are people who support this harmful and immoral act of life taking. Their views and reasons however, do not change the fact that abortion is immoral and should be made illegal. When a pregnant woman puts herself in the position to have an abortion, she is putting her life in danger, as well as her physical being.... [tags: Abortion, argumentative, persuasive]
885 words (2.5 pages)
- Abortion is one of the most common medical procedures performed in the United States each year. The ninth amendment gave women the legal right to abort since 1789. Abortion has been thought of as a legal form of murder. Some argue that it is not murder, but a mother’s right. This gives women the opportunity to take the easy way out, which is selfish. More than 40% of all women will end a pregnancy by abortion at some time in their reproductive life. Abortion is taking another’s life, a life that you created and is dependent on you.... [tags: The Right to Life, Pro-Life Essays]
463 words (1.3 pages)
- The Silent Killer Introduction Should the right to life be taken away from an individual just because that person is unable to speak for him/herself. The unborn child is unable to speak for themselves. The number of abortion’s are continuing increasing throughout the world as time goes by. Abortion is the killing of a unborn baby. Abortion is a procedure where the fetus and the placenta is removed from the mother’s womb. It’s morally wrong to deny life to the fetus. There are 125,00 abortions preformed in the world everyday, that is 50 million a year.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Abortion debate, Fetus]
1883 words (5.4 pages)
- When the topic of abortion is discussed people tend to assume one of the two standing points, prolife and prochoice. Human life begins at conception. Right now someone is choosing life or death for a child they have never even met before. Someone is choosing their fate before even getting the chance to even meet them. That someone is their mother. That choice is abortion. Abortion is the act of killing a child before it even has a chance in our world. Abortion can be described as a pregnancy being put to an end so that it can prevent the birth of a child.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Childbirth, Obstetrics]
1051 words (3 pages)
- Abortion Introduction- Abortion is the killing and removing the fetus/ embryo before there is any possibilities of it surviving outside of the mother’s uterus. Abortion is the end of a pregnancy that is normally chosen by the mother, but is also known as a miscarriage. Abortions are mostly known as a surgical procedure, this is done multiple ways but all killing the fetus/ embryo. There is a variety of viewpoints on abortion such as through the religious tradition, also from seeing it as a crime to beneficial, this is an on-going debate about abortion.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Abortion debate]
1256 words (3.6 pages)
- A Murder of Innocents- Should Abortion Remain Legal. Can you imagine how it will be if someone took away your right to live. Well, that is what abortion is. Abortion it is not having any opinion in whether or not you want to live. Babies cannot do anything about their life when their mother decides to abort them. In other words, abortion is the human act of killing a new human being; the procedure to end pregnancy. Since 1973, when abortion was legalized, many abortions have been performed each year in the United States.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Childbirth, Human rights]
1875 words (5.4 pages)
- Abortion by definition means the way of ending pregnancy by removing fetus from the womb before it is able to survive independently. Abortion is an extremely debatable issue because while some people are completely against it, others believe that a woman should have the right to choose. Abortion decision is like killing own child or killing an innocent human life before coming out from uterus. I will explain how a human life is being destroyed, the process in which they destroy the fetus, and how to avoid this situation all together I believe that abortion is morally impermissible.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Human, Childbirth]
1122 words (3.2 pages)
- Anti-Abortion The bond between a mother and child is made by something more than just DNA. The love that a parent gives their child makes their connection closer than other. However, abortion allows the deliberate decision of murdering your own child. How can we, not as americans but as humans, approve of a society where the killing of the innocent is acceptable. Abortion is, as Mother Teresa claimed, “ a war against the child... a direct killing of the innocent child, ‘murder’ by the mother herself”.... [tags: Human rights, Abortion]
1477 words (4.2 pages)
- In the world today that abortion takes place every second of every day. Abortion is a big topic in this generation because of have uncontrolled hormones the miss connection of love and responsibility and what it brings to the table. They lack to fully understand the presents and laws to childhood care because yet they are still children themselves. When we misuse this we tend to fall into wrong decision making of abortion. Abortion ties into what some say the killing of a human life. We fail to realize the fact of when does life begin.... [tags: Abortion Essays]
1330 words (3.8 pages)