Meaning Of Life
I have always been asking myself what is meaning of life? or what I supposed to do ? or what I have to achieve? . Meaning of life what 's you have been given? what you have given by different kind of human? Or what I believe or what I do not believe in life .Everybody have Meaning of life, it depends between person to person, I found myself when I was young because my parents always talk about experiences in their life.Throughout my entire life ,I have wondered about the significance, meaning of life that has beneficial for the people, because the life is beginning odds and ending odds .Even though struggle of life, I believe the meaning of life are ,regional ,ambition, participate ,achievement ,and happiness .Due to this, I determine decision and I determine the relationship level of confidence.
Religion is the most important part in life because human without religion can 't find the path of life. However I believe religion means, prove,belief,prayer. The religion is a small test from god to prove what I have given in life .For example, when I committed sin I asked forgiveness, pray for God to have a haven afterlife• In addition,religion means belief that god who create life and who created and who bring us here to determine who will be succeeded who will fail. Also,prayer of god related to my religion we consider in temporary life ,and we have to pray for God to have a good life after death life.” Analogy provided three because this all we have one significant one more special involved in identity consists the air excite the people berth try to sleep and never wake up you know what does mean of life purpose in the life brief find ambition the person should found himself while he grew up inspired you a...
... middle of paper ...
...ess from god to have a good life in this life and the second life it to life life good to go to happen both of them have meaning but
Not far away ,achievement in life is to count the amount of purpose that I have been accomplished in a life in high quality to ensure meaning of life .For instance,If I ownership of company and I have purpose when I open this company that makes profit and provide a high quality service for people . Before I learned English I was watching scary movies ,and I don 't know what they are saying ,but I know what they are doing. There is something that catch my attention and it also, was function when they scared because l watch how they are scared. After 5 years I watched the film , I understand what they accomplish ,its a group work in famous company and they want to rise the demand of company because the supply was decreasing
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The greater the understanding of the correlation between self-confidence and successful performance determines the accomplishments in sports. Self-confidence is the foundation of performance success in sports according to experienced sports confidence researchers. Self-confidence is needed for success in sports. However, success is also essential in the enhancement of self-confidence in competitive sporting. This confirms that there is a great correlation between self-confidence and success in sports performances.... [tags: Motivation, Confidence, Self-confidence]
843 words (2.4 pages)
- “What is known about each child as an individual-referring to what practitioners learn about each child has implications for how best to adapt and be responsive to that individual variation.” An effective teacher makes it a priority to understand the individual child in an effort to guide them successfully. There are several methods available to assist teachers in better understanding the children in their classroom. For example, observation, examination of the child’s work and talking with the children’s family are helpful methods and provide valuable information to the teacher.... [tags: Knowledge, Understanding, Learning]
932 words (2.7 pages)
- Running head: KNOWLEDGE CONFIDENCE PLAN 1 Knowledge Confidence Plan KNOWLEDGE CONFIDENCE PLAN 2 Knowledge Confidence Plan Relational inquiry is a process that both supports and necessitates different ways of knowing and different types of knowledge (Hartrick Doane & Varcoe, 2015, p.227). Furthermore, nursing knowledge is constructed and contextualized within the activity of the nurse as a 'knower ' and is an integration of the different ways of knowing (Antrobus, 1997, p. 830). Reflecting on these aspects of relational inquiry and the ways of knowing can enhance a nurses ability as a 'knower '.... [tags: Nursing, Nurse, Nursing theory, Health]
1812 words (5.2 pages)
- I chose to do my research paper on Intimacy and Distance in Relational Communication because I wanted to learn how communication is used when you are in an intimate relationship. The question I ask is “How does communication affect being in an intimate relationship?”. In the book it states that “People who report having satisfying intimate relationships have higher self-esteem, a stronger sense of identity, and greater feelings of control over their lives than those without close relationships.” (Looking Out, Looking In, Pg.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Intimate relationship]
1940 words (5.5 pages)
- How useful are models of self-confidence in deepening our understanding of sporting performance. Self-confidence is made up of two main components, self-efficacy and self-esteem. Self-efficacy is defined as the levels of confidence individuals have in their ability to execute courses of action or attain specific performance outcomes (Bandura 1997). Self-esteem is a term used to reflect a person’s own evaluation or appraisal of their own worth (Baumeister, 1993) It is believed that these aspects are important in deepening our understanding of sporting performance it is also believed that these two main aspects of self-confidence are vital in achieving a high level of sporting performance.... [tags: Psychology, Perception, Educational psychology]
1204 words (3.4 pages)
- ... The number of males in the survey was 2,969 and the number of females was 4,696. Another question from the Hints dataset was “What is the highest grade or level of schooling completed. There were 7 different responses that you could have chosen. The first response was less than high school, the second response was a high school graduate, and the third option was some college. The fourth choice was a college graduate, the fifth choice refused to answer and the last option was don’t know. There were a total of 7,326 participants in this survey, only a total of 10 of them answered refused or don’t know.... [tags: confidence, male, female]
680 words (1.9 pages)
- Research in psychology today seems to be drawn towards particular fields of interest especially when it comes to understanding human behavior. One of the most common research topics for social psychology is body image and the perceptions that are related to age groups, genders, and ethnicities. Young people today are pressured by society to make physical appearance a dominant factor in their everyday lives, and the pressure is found not only through media influence but friends and family as well (Pavica, 2010).... [tags: social psychology, body image]
2460 words (7 pages)
- Clay P. Bedford said “You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives."(Edberg, 2007, 21 Inspirational Quotes on Education) Why people want to educate their children. This question is very important because people want their children to be prepared to be effective members of their society. Every country in the world has advanced a structure of education depends on its requirements, businesses, and cultures.... [tags: understanding, students, relationships]
944 words (2.7 pages)
- Counselling, having many different interpretations, can be taken to mean different things to different people, in different times and in different cultures. In keeping with a somewhat linguistically trusted understanding of the very word, according to the Oxford Dictionary, as a noun, counsel refers to advice; and as a verb, counselling refers to the act of giving advice. Yet, this synonymity between counsel and advice, is far from what people holding the profession of the aforementioned would consider accurate.... [tags: therapy, counselling-client dynamics]
2034 words (5.8 pages)
- Meaning, Understanding, and the Politics of Interpretation ABSTRACT: In his essay "The Politics of Interpretation: Spinoza's Modernist Turn," Berel Lang attributes to Spinoza the view that interpretation presupposes or implies a political framework-in effect, that interpretation is itself a politics. The thrust of Spinoza's argument is against "interpretation from authority," i.e., against the view that the meaning of a text can be determined by an external authority. Understanding cannot be coerced, according to Spinoza.... [tags: Political Essays]
2595 words (7.4 pages)