He walked over to the table and smirked "Ready... Aim...Fire..."
Food came flying at me and plates shattered everywhere. The sounds of glass shattering echoed in my ears loudly making them throb.
Tears formed in my eyes and began streaming down my face as I felt the cuts forming all over. Even some glass shards got stuck on my flesh.
"Happy..." Cameron smirked at Blake before turning back to me, "you clean this up" he pointed to me before everyone exited.
I knelt down on the floor and started picking up shattered glass.
"Mad 's don 't..." Blake sighed.
"I know you wanted to help Blake but just don 't try anymore" I sniffled.
"Your my best friend I care about you and this isn 't healthy" he sighed.
"Can you just... help me clean this place up, I 'm feeling a little fuzzy" I stumbled around trying to stand up.
"Of course" he responded immediately, and I exited to throw away the shards I 've already picked up. Only, to bump into a group of girls,
"Who the fuck, do you think you are?" Heather snarled her lip making an unattractive shape.
I need to watch where I 'm going seriously! I am so fucking sick of this and today 's not even one of the worst days I 've gone through.
"Stay away from Blake" Ginger growled.
"You are a slut and don 't deserve Blake" Frankie hissed and slapped me across the face.
How am I a slut when I haven 't even...? Mad 's relax don 't let them get to you. You 've cried enough for an eternity. I sensed my wolf curling up into a ball again. She always does this I mentally sighed.
"Now be a good little girl and go clean" Debby smirked.
I ran down the hall and into the kitchen. I could still hear them chuckling as their footsteps faded. I rolled m...
... middle of paper ...
...dy for bed" he commanded.
"Yes sir" I mock saluted.
"Night" Blake gave me a kiss on the cheek and I felt a blush coming on.
"Night" I called walking down the hall.
He waved and I turned walking towards the stairs.
Why 'd he kiss my cheek? I wouldn 't mind if he was my mate. Ugh Madison! It was one kiss and it was on the cheek!
I made it up stairs and headed for my room. After getting into my room I made my way to my towel and then to my night wear and, then quickly rushed to my bathroom. The shower I took was really needed.
My cuts and bruises were almost fully healed which was a total relief. So after I finished I put on my night clothes -shorts and a t-shirt- and got under the covers.
Tomorrow is another day. I hope its better.
It is my birthday after all.
Closing my eyes I drifted off into a surprisingly comfortable dream.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Don Quixote is a chivalric nobleman, a lover, a fighter, a hopeless romantic, a mad man, and a knight errant. The story of Don Quixote of La Mancha perfectly depicts picaresque. Picaresque is a fictional style of writing that takes heroes on adventures and shows the audience the different levels of society Don Quixote goes through. The picaresque theme of this story shows how ones’ fantasy, Don Quixote, becomes reality; therefore, leading others who follows Don Quixote into his reality as well. “In short, our gentleman became so caught up in reading that is spent his nights reading from dusk till dawn and his days reading from sunrise to sunset, and so with too little sleep and too much read... [tags: Don Quixote, Miguel de Cervantes, Knight-errant]
1524 words (4.4 pages)
- Irish short stories are something that will get under their readers, and stay with them long after they finished reading it. The reader is left with a sense of wonder of what they just read, long after finishing the story. These stories can be confusing, bizarre, frustrating, but at the same time they’re also fun, suspenseful and profound. They also offer an insight into the Irish culture and the struggles they went through in the twentieth century. A lot of these stories are very realistic. They show a more realistic world instead of an idealistic one.... [tags: Fiction, Love, The Reader, Short story]
1005 words (2.9 pages)
- “Yep.” “If I would have known that I could have stopped by there and got your phone number. I’ve been thinking about you like crazy.” “Is that your house?” I asked as I pointed to the two story house behind her. “No. I wish it were. I’m here for the summer too. I’m house sitting for my aunt and uncle. When they asked if I could watch their place, I didn’t hesitate because it’s so close to the ocean. Don’t you remember them. You stayed a few nights here with me before when we were in middle school.” I thought, and I vaguely remembered that her aunt was short and plump, and her uncle was the total opposite.... [tags: Family, Mother, Mother insult, The dozens]
1226 words (3.5 pages)
- AMC’s 2007 premier of Mad Men coined the beginning of a television revolution. Viewers of the hit program became captivated by every aspect of the show, from the retro designed setting to the verbiage spoken by characters, Mad Men leaves audiences with an intense wonder to observe how the story unfolds. Mad Men portrays the 1960s in a way the current generation has never before seen and for our nation’s elder generations it creates an extreme sense of nostalgia. While the show’s setting portrays the 1960s viewers have gained the ability to unravel many culturally relevant references from both past and present times.... [tags: television evolution, program]
1951 words (5.6 pages)
- I met her in the autumn right after she had taken a terrible fall going to her mailbox and I was hired by her family as an in home aide. Her name was Jane* and she became a fast friend and provided me with never to be forgotten lessons that cant be taught within the walls of a school. Jane took the time to prove to me that I was worth loving and showed me unconditional love that at the time I couldn’t find. In the end all I have left are a few cherished memories, a pearl necklace, and some of the best lessons in life.... [tags: English-language films, Love, Debut albums]
2229 words (6.4 pages)
- Long Road Home Abiona (Mother) Born During a Journey Ainose (Father) No one is greater than God The bug crawls across my finger so slowly that I get sleepy watching it crawl up my arm. I get sleepy a lot anymore, though. Without food, we don’t have much energy. I used a lot of mine getting water for Mama. The bucket is heavy and my muscles are almost too tiny to carry it all the way to the house. Mama sits in the corner trying to cook some beans over a smoky fire in our one pot. Good – the smoke will keep the flies away.... [tags: 2007 singles, 2005 singles, Debut albums]
2003 words (5.7 pages)
- The phone rang while Louise was reading the society section of the morning paper, “May I help you?” She asked as she answered the phone. “Louise, this is Tina.” “I’m glad you called I planned to call about lunch. How about meeting me at Ming’s at 11:30?” Louise asked. “Something happened and I need to talk with you,” Tina said. Sensing anger in Tina’s voice, Louise promised to meet her and told Fanny, she would be back later. When Louise pulled into the restaurant’s parking lot and parked near an oak tree, she sat in the car a few minutes wondering what was wrong with Tina.... [tags: 2007 singles, 2005 singles, Pop ballads]
2859 words (8.2 pages)
- “Morning, girl. Morning, Anne.” “Good morning.” Anne kissed his cheek. “Sit down and I’ll get your coffee for you. The oatmeal is almost done. Melanie is having hers with brown sugar.” “Hi, Poppy. Do you want to play ‘opoly again today?” “We’ll see. You beat Poppy pretty darn quickly last night. Maybe you could teach me more about the game.” “Sure. I can teach you everything my daddy showed me.” She slid off her chair and gave him a big hug. Anne watched as Pop’s eyes sparkled and his face lit up when the little girl hugged him.... [tags: 2007 singles, Debut albums]
8345 words (23.8 pages)
- Trudy said, “I wonder what the two of them are going to do today with the house all to themselves?” “Gross. I don’t even want to think about that” I hissed, as dad opened the door to the truck and got in. After we the elementary school, we went to the high school. While Aunt Joyce filled out paperwork, I watched the clock like a hawk, it was almost 8:30. After the lady in the office gave Trudy her schedule and made a student identification card, she handed me a note to get to class. While I showed Trudy around, some girl in the hallway said, “Hey Kandee, is that your sister?” I didn’t know what to say.... [tags: Mind, English-language films, 2005 albums]
812 words (2.3 pages)
- ... The walls were insulated by the snow on the leaves, protecting her from the fierce winds. Here she was safe. Here she was able to think without being interrupted. She thought about the warm months slowly approaching. She thought about her family quickly falling apart. It’s Christmas, shouldn’t everyone be happy. Isn’t this a time to be grateful we have each other. Denver didn’t understand why everyone was so mad. The baby was just having a fit, no need to ruin Christmas over it. Couldn’t they find a way to include her.... [tags: winter, snow christmas, bushes]
591 words (1.7 pages)
- The Philosophical Establishment For American Culture
- Rape Long Shadow : Dealing With Personal Costs Of Sexual Harassment
- Nathaniel Hawthorne 's The Scarlet Letter
- Potential Benefits Of Using Embryonic Stem Cells
- E Business : Australi The Highest Levels Of Computer Literacy Globally
- The Periodic Table Is What All Of The 118 Elements Are Organized On Increasing Atomic Number