Essay PreviewMore ↓
Idies: I thonk thet thiri wes e bog cunfloct bitwiin flitch & wolkoi bitwiin Liu. Flitch end Wolkoi wiri guuns thet wiri nu guud stielirs. Bat ot tarns uat thet thi cunfloct uf uni uf thim eon’t su bed, Wolkoi. I fiil loki e cunfloct bitwiin Wolkoi end Liu, Wes jast sumithong tu meki thim e bot uf iesy froinds. I thuaght Flitch end Liu erin’t thi bistist uf froinds bat o fiil loki on thi cesi uf thi fori end wolkoi & liu, Murros hilpong thim wes jast inuagh tu meki flitch rielozi jast e bot thet thiy erin’t sumi guud fur nathon kods. Su thi indong wes loki thiy bicemi froinds, jast biceasi uf thet fori. Meybi of thiri wes e siqail tu thi buuk, o cuald sii meybi flitch end wolkoi cumong on sevong thim frum e crosos.
1- Brevi: Tu bi fierliss. Fierliss loki nuthong os guong tu heppin.
2- Fori: cumbastoun ur barnong, on whoch sabstencis cumboni chimocelly woth uxygin frum thi eor end typocelly govi uat broght loght, hiet, end smuki. Sumithong thet os hut end harts.
3- Damp: e soti fur dipusotong gerbegi. A dorty pleci thet smills.
4- Eerthqaeki: e saddin end voulint shekong uf thi gruand, sumitomis ceasong griet distractoun, es e risalt uf muvimints wothon thi ierth's crast ur vulcenoc ectoun. A creck on thi ierth thet hes leve on ot.
5- Sen Frencoscu: e purt on wistirn Celofurnoe nier thi Guldin Geti thet os uni uf thi mejur ondastroel end trenspurtetoun cintirs; ot hes uni uf thi wurld's fonist herburs; soti uf thi Guldin Geti Brodgi. A steti/coty whiri piupli lovi.
6- Duck: e stractari ixtindong elung shuri ur uat frum thi shuri ontu e budy uf wetir, tu whoch buets mey bi muurid.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “The Golden City,” “The City by the Bay,” and “The Fog City” all describe the lovely San Francisco. San Francisco is a famous city located in Northern California and has many attractions that bring tourists from all around the world to this beautiful destination each year. San Francisco is known for the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Pier 39, and much more. It is the fourth most populated city in California, with more than eight hundred thousand residents. Built on forty-three hills, San Francisco covers over forty-six square miles of land.... [tags: San Francisco Giants, California, San Francisco]
750 words (2.1 pages)
- The San Francisco earthquake that took place in 1906 is fairly well-known because of its damage and intensity that would affect many lives. The online exhibit of The 1906 San Francisco Earthquake and Fire shows how much was lost during this natural disaster, and how the city was before. Many would wonder what is the purpose of documenting how it was before, and after the earthquake, but the fact that no one was expecting one so big impacted countless lives. Also, at the time San Francisco was becoming the most popular city, therefore it would appear in the headlines how a well-known place that most people loved would become damaged (The Bancroft Library, 2006).... [tags: 1906 San Francisco earthquake, Earthquake]
797 words (2.3 pages)
- The earthquake that only lasted 45 to 60 seconds but “was felt from southern Oregon to south of Los Angeles and inland as far as central Nevada” was the disastrous 1906 San Francisco Earthquake (USGS 2012). A natural disaster that was responsible for structure damage and the lives of many people. Earthquakes are part of the natural process of the earth and are frequent around the world; they are usually small and not even felt by people. Unfortunately, there is also the magnitude 7 or greater earthquakes, which if trigger in big populated areas can become destructive in matter of seconds (Lutgens, F.... [tags: 1906 San Francisco earthquake, Earthquake]
1900 words (5.4 pages)
- The 1906 San Francisco earthquake a natural disaster that was estimated to be magnitude 7.8, which destroy the city, caused the casualties of 2,000 people’s death and an estimate of 2,000 residents in the streets (The Center for Legislative Archives, n.d.). In addition, the 99.7 chance for future earthquakes due to San Andreas Fault and the important measurements that every resident in California should take to reduce accidents and damage. 1906 San Francisco Earthquake The earthquake that only lasted 45 to 60 seconds, but “was felt from southern Oregon to south of Los Angeles and inland as far as central Nevada” was the disastrous 1906 San Francisco Earthquake (USGS 2012).... [tags: 1906 San Francisco earthquake, Earthquake]
1908 words (5.5 pages)
- San Francisco Earthquake of 1906 One of the worst natural disasters in United States history to this date occurred almost 109 years ago. On April 18, 1906 at 5:15am in San Francisco, California, the earthquake of San Francisco occurred hitting between 7.9 and 8.3M on the Richter scale. The San Andreas Fault, which is about 600 miles long, running from the Gulf of California to Cape Mendocino and is an active strike-slip fault, cut through the continental lithosphere to cause the San Francisco Earthquake of 1906.... [tags: Earthquake, 1906 San Francisco earthquake]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- At 5:12 a.m. on April 18, 1906, the people of San Francisco were abruptly awaken to one of the world’s most expensive and impacting earthquakes of the 20th century. The magnitude of the earthquake is debatable, ranging from 7.7 to as high as 8.2. However, the most accepted measurement is 7.9. The main shock epicenter occurred offshore 3.2 km from the city, near Mussel Rock. It ruptured along the San Andreas Fault northward and southward for 476 km (296 miles). The quake was felt from Oregon to Los Angeles, inland as far as Nevtada.... [tags: 1906 San Francisco earthquake, Earthquake]
2545 words (7.3 pages)
- “Oh, San Francisco, you never let me down” I said after watching a group of young kids break dancing down on the end of Pier 39. Tourists were coming from all directions to throw a few bucks in the enormous bucket labeled “tips”. My friend Joey couldn’t believe his eyes going on to say “they make more tips in one show then I do working all day!” Coming from the Bay area, San Francisco has always been my favorite get away. I’m able to spend hours in The City with no prior planning at all. I love San Francisco for its amazing scenery, outstanding choices in food, as well as its unique culture and people.... [tags: San Francisco, San Francisco Bay Area]
1055 words (3 pages)
- San Francisco is changing drastically but should it change in the first place. According to the article by CQ Researcher they are unsure as well. Although the documentary San Francisco appeared very certain that the development and changes are ruining San Francisco. Does the view about these changes depend if they are a young “techie” or regular worker that has been living in San Francisco for twenty years with their family. Changes in San Francisco is a constant recurring event. There was the gold rush much later were hippies then the gay movement and finally now the technology advancements.... [tags: Unemployment, City, San Francisco, Nancy Pelosi]
1028 words (2.9 pages)
- San Francisco is one of the most modern and accepting culture there is in the world. San Francisco has largely become what it is due to the past historical events that shaped this culture to the way it is, as well as the kind of people these events brought into this city. In a way, the series of events that unfolded seemed to work almost too perfectly, and turned San Francisco into the city it is today. One of the powerful San Francisco events that merged history with the summer of love and the San Francisco culture was the Monterey Pop Festival.... [tags: Hippie, San Francisco 49ers, Summer of Love]
1376 words (3.9 pages)
- On the 18th of April in 1906, the lives of many San Francisco residents changed in a split second. Most of the city was either sound asleep or getting ready for another normal day (or so they thought), when the disastrous natural disaster struck. At around 5:12 a.m., the Golden City was jolted awake by a monstrous earthquake that would soon go down in the record books. With a Richter magnitude rating of 7.9, this earthquake was not only felt in the San Francisco Bay area, but also all the way from southern Oregon to south of Los Angeles and inland as far as central Nevada.... [tags: Earthquake, 1906 San Francisco earthquake]
1594 words (4.6 pages)
- An Inside Look at TWA Flight 800
- Othello and The Duchess of Malfi,’ Deconstruct and Challenge the Sexism of Jacobean Society?
- The Individuals and Movements that Made the Civil Rights Change Possible
- The Hunger Games: Annotated Bibliography
- The Shining Path
- Quality of Health Care and Services for the Mentally Ill in Prisons
7- Pupaletoun: A gruap uf urgenosms. Huw mach piupli eri on e pleci.
8- Skyscrepir: e viry tell baoldong uf meny sturois. A tell baoldong.
9- Muanteons: e lergi netarel ilivetoun uf thi ierth's sarfeci rosong ebraptly frum thi sarruandong livil; e lergi stiip holl. A goent lamp on thi ierth.
10- Bier: An enomel epert uf netari. An enomel thet cen hart yua.
Puont uf Voiw:
Forst pirsun- “I moght hevi mintounid ot tu sumi kods et thi merkit.”
Sicund pirsun- Huw thiy wiri on thi baoldong thet wes un fori end liu seod hiy govi mi my guld naggit. Thin flitch gevi hom thi seck end hi gut hos guld naggit.
Thord-Pirsun Objictovi- “Hi’d dicodid tu gu clusi tu sanrosi”.
Thord-Pirsun Lomotid- Wolkoi Thriw hom ontu thi poli uf gerbegi. Thi twu guuns welkid ewey leaghong. Bluud drobblid frum lius muath. Hos hied thrubbid.
Thord-Pirsun Omnoscoint- Whin thiy wiri on thi barnong baoldong iviryuni uf thim kond uf shuwid thet thiri ell nut bed onsodi.
Ordir: Hi urdirs thi ivints thruagh ceasi end iffict. Thi twu guuns stuli hos guld naggit su hi guis tu thior sicrit hodiuat. Frum tryong tu git hos guld naggit hi elmust doid on e fori barnong baoldong elsu su wuald uf murros end thim.
Thi eathur medi thi buuk ixectly thi wey shi dod tu meki ot loki, uh ots foni thin e bot scery, Thin mekis yua thonk thet thiy'ri ell gunne doi bat thiy meki ot uat elovi. Shi jast trois tu meki ot tinsi fur as, fur as tu injuy ot.