The best thing it happen to me was to find two best friend which I have so much fun with. One is Colombian “Alejandra” the other is Cuban “Rachel” but she’s Colombian at the same time. It’s very funny, the cubanitos from esol would hate us for that. Today we still talk and we haven’t separate from each other since we met. We are very alike we share lots of common friends. I adore them specially the Rachel. She’s like a sister to me because we both have had difficulties in our lives and we helped each other. We are very close and in high school we help with each other a lot, especially with Alejandra that lived on a room by herself.
The thought time came when I had to do the fcat I was so scare of taking it, because I’m good at writing but the reading...
... middle of paper ...
...d and they were old, we would go to parties on a Wednesday and Thursday and we would wake up to go to school the next day. We would tell our parents we were doing a project but the truth it was that we were at clubs and still go to class with a huge hangover with no problem. Like I said at least we were responsibles to go to school the next day. For our graduation it was funny because we all had to go through a mission to graduate. One wouldn’t pass the esol exam, the other one didn’t pass the fcat but finally passed the act and I had no community hours. After all we made it to graduation and it was very nice. We went to eat with the three families and me and representing my two friends did a speech thanking them for all they had done for us to finally see us graduate. To me it was a great experience a time and age that I will never forget, those where joy times.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Stressful Educational Experience Looking back to your high school years, what do you remember. Do you think of that one night that you got to get all dressed up, wear high heels, and spray pounds of hair spray onto your loose curly hair. Or, maybe you think of your best friend. The person who is supposed to be your partner in crime and always there for you when someone hurts you. Your best friend is not supposed to be the one who hurts you the most. In my case, I had exactly the opposite. I was the target of my narcissistic best friend for my entire high school experience.... [tags: High school, Middle school, Psychology]
1319 words (3.8 pages)
- Expository Essay Junior high graduates all fear the day of becoming a freshman when transitioning into high school. It’s the four years of their life that’ll prepare them for their future where they won’t forget one single moment. With the media nowadays, many incoming freshmen are influenced with the negative things about high school, which are all probably false and stereotyped. In order to be successful in high school, students should consider the following topics: complete all homework assignments, study for tests/quizzes, and get involved by joining clubs.... [tags: High school, College, Homework, Middle school]
734 words (2.1 pages)
- High School is a different experience for everyone and those experiences can be both good and bad. Sometimes you will be super happy because you get an “A” on a project or assignment, and other times you get so frustrated with yourself or a teacher so much that you wish you were done with it all. Overall, high school was an interesting experience for me. I was always doing something whether that be homework, after school activities, or even organizing events. It seemed like I had no free time at all.... [tags: High school, Extracurricular activity, Teacher]
1125 words (3.2 pages)
- Lack of Experience How are kids suppose to learn the most valuable lessons in life if their parents don’t allow it. Overprotective parenting causes kids to miss out on lessons that best prepare them for their futures. Most lessons are best learned when someone fails, or does something wrong. Failure helps teach and guide people how to overcome their tasks so they can eventually become successful. People learn from their failures, which will later on help them in one way or another in their futures.... [tags: High school, Lie, Parent]
1202 words (3.4 pages)
- I have been faced with many obstacles in my life, the most significant obstacle that I have had to overcome is graduating from high school. The obstacle was the most significant because it was it was a huge achievement and taught me valuable life lessons. The lessons that I learned was to stay focus on your goal and be patient. Many times I wanted to give up in high school because I was having a tough time trying to balance school, work and being a teenager. I learned to stay focus on what my ultimate goal was and that was finished high school, with learning how to balance everything.... [tags: High school, Graduation]
709 words (2 pages)
- 9th ELSA at UCLA- ELSA = using chemicals to see if there is venom in roses Chinese - first year 10th english- change.org with partner tried to add another barbie of other ethnisities + computer science 11th LGBTQ field trip, 12th I 've been in Vaughn since day care. I am considered a Vaughn Baby, someone that has always been at Vaughn since a child up till high school. I grew up in this school thus it was logical that when I was entering high school I wanted to move.... [tags: High school, High School Musical, Sophomore]
2889 words (8.3 pages)
- Growing up I didn’t really enjoy school. Looking back on it now, I think it was because I didn’t try hard enough. I was very scared to ask questions and very introverted as well. My shyness prohibited me from being successful in school, particularly in middle school. In middle school it, was worse because I struggled a lot in math and again had introverted qualities. In, high school, I realized I really liked history and reading it was very interesting to me. Additionally, I tried to do my best and to try new things.... [tags: High school, College, Education, Middle school]
1209 words (3.5 pages)
- In the brain a person can go through two different mindsets, growth mindset and fixed mindset. When someone has a fixed mindset they stay the way they are. A person usually just kind of lives in their own little word and doesn’t take any advice from outsiders. Then when a person has a growth mindset they are open to ideas from many people. Also, they always think they are growing and learning new things. (Korol) I have had my share of dealing with both mindsets. I have dealt with more fixed mindset than growth mindset, however there are stories for both.... [tags: High school, Middle school, College, Help me]
720 words (2.1 pages)
- Some teenagers today seem to be heading into colleges and universities without a care in the world while thinking that the next step in their life will be a breeze and just like high school too, but with alcohol. Honestly though, I think they are sorely mistaken. All these fallacies they obtain are completely derived from high school. Right from the beginning of it even, and in my opinion is taught from peers and some teachers alike. I would say some friendly tips are in order to try and help new high school students from being blinded from reality right out of the gate.... [tags: High school, College, Education, Teacher]
1284 words (3.7 pages)
- High school is a crucial part in many people’s life. It is a time for people to grow, develop, and transition into adulthood. I am a firm believer in the idea that situations are what a person makes of them and I believe that I have created a great experience in my three years of high school. My experiences throughout sports have shaped me to become the person I am today. Throughout high school I have learned a lot about, not only myself, but also about my friends and family. I have experienced many things that I only thought happened in high school drama movies.... [tags: High school, Educational years, Race, Friendship]
1529 words (4.4 pages)
- The Crucible By John Proctor
- Do Homemade Cleaners Disinfect As Well As Store Bought Cleaners?
- The Conservation Of The Dolphin Massacre
- The Novel Crimes Against My Brothers By David Adams Richards
- The Effects Of Spanking On A Child 's Behavior
- Analysis Of The Short Story ' Downturn ' By Jeremy Lanaway