Essay PreviewMore ↓
Planter’s Mixed Nuts is a snack food that contains a variety of nuts. They have peanuts, almonds, cashews, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, pecans, peanut oil and sea salt. Small business began in 1906 would grow into the world’s nut company. Some of the cultural and social values represented by this product are healthy living. The brand Planters has a unique combination of good fats, dietary fiber, and vitamins and minerals, nuts makes a delicious addition to any healthy eating plan. The target audience for this product would be for people from ages 13 and up. Finally,the other target audience for Planters Mixed Nuts would also be for people that like the outdoors.
Hernán Cortés was born in 1485 in Medellín, western Spain. He initially studied law but left university to make his fortune in the Americas.He was a Spanish adventurer who conquered what is now central and southern Mexico. His seizure of land, power, and wealth made him the greatest Spanish conqueror in the Americas. Cortes military success led to 300 years of Spanish control over Mexico and Central America. After his victory over the Aztecs, Cortés faced challenges to his authority and position. He traveled to Honduras in 1524 to stop a rebellion against him in the area. In 1541, Cortés returned to Spain an embittered man and retired to an estate near Seville where he died on 2 December 1547. Some values of hernan Cortes are gold and glory. Another thing Hernan Cortes valued was the Conquistador’s formula.
How to Cite this Page
"Hernan Cortes Advertsing." 123HelpMe.com. 16 Oct 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Hernan Cortes was born at Medellin in Spain in the year 1485 and eventually became one of the great Governors of Mexico City. It all started in 1518 when the Governor of Cuba (Diego Velazquez) placed him in charge of an expedition to explore Mexico for colonization. In February, 1519, Cortes was about to set sail when Velazquez changed his mind at tried to replace him; however Cortes in an act of mutiny pushed forward anyway. In March of 1519, Cortes claimed the land for the Spanish Crown (Charles V).... [tags: Hernan Cortes, Government, Mexico, ]
857 words (2.4 pages)
- Human history is filled with the names of bold explorers who ventured into the great unknown, only to come out basked in glory as some of the great heroes of their day. Among the grandest are Marco Polo, who provided little known information about the Far East to Europeans, and Hernan Cortes, the great Spanish conquistador who is given credit for the defeat of the Mexica Empire. These two famous explorers are also ideal case studies to analyze the influence of expectations, interests, and of reality on the accounts of the places and people that these men encountered during their voyages.... [tags: Hernan Cortes, Marco Polo]
2074 words (5.9 pages)
- Hernan Cortes - Reasons for Success Why was Cortes with 508 soldiers able to conquer the Aztec Empire with millions of people. Cortes was able to conquer the Aztecs for several very different reasons. In combination these reasons allowed him to have the upper hand in the conquest of Mexico. Arguably these reasons can be sorted into six different categories. The various causes for Cortes' success will be assessed in a climax pattern. To begin with the Aztecs had a harsh tribute system that was not popular among the people of Mexico.... [tags: American America History]
1842 words (5.3 pages)
- Hernán Cortés was born in the city of Medellí, Spain in 1485. Medellí is in the Badajoz province of Spain. The Badajoz province is known for being the largest province in size in Spain and has 134 municipalities. Cortés was born to Martín Cortés de Monroy and Catalina Pizarro Altamirano. His parents were not of a high class, so he had to go to school to get an education to bring home money. At the age of sixteen, Hernán was tired of going to school and came back, which upsetted his parents greatly.... [tags: hispaniola, spain, natives]
572 words (1.6 pages)
- Throughout history many people write what actually happened but from their point of view. One of them that really common is Eurocentric perspective since they have travelled to new places and wrote down what they saw when they were there. A lot of that has happened with Mesoamerica because they have been taken over by the Spaniards and they wrote what they thought has happened. They thought they were god like compared to them. The Americas wouldn’t be what it is because of them. Also they thought that the Aztecs were more savage like people who like to sacrifice people.... [tags: Aztec, Mesoamerica, Quetzalcoatl, Mexico City]
856 words (2.4 pages)
- Hernan Cortes First to start out, we should get some facts straight. A conquistador is basically a Spanish conqueror. Their main goals were to search for gold and other riches from the Caribbean and draw them back to the mainland. The absolute most important conquistador in all of history is Hernan Cortes. From the foothills of Barcelona in Spain, a man came to be. Full of strength, honor, wisdom, and courage, this man was named Hernan Cortes. He, as the Spaniards would say, was a god among men.... [tags: Biography]
942 words (2.7 pages)
- Hernan Cortes was born in 1485 in a town called Medellin in Extremadura. It talks about little of his child hood and little about his young life except that he studied law at the University of Salamanca. His law school years were cut short in 1501 when he decided to try his luck in the New World. He sailed from Santo Domingo in the Spring of 1504. After he had got there in 1511 he joined he Spanish Soldier and Administrator Diego Velasquez in the conquest of Cuba, and there he became alcalde or mayor of Santiago de Cuba.... [tags: essays research papers]
1098 words (3.1 pages)
- Hernan Cortes Myths are "hangups from way back": false or highly inaccurate beliefs that are taken at face value. One collection of myths which has exercised a powerful grip on the minds of many, and contributed to feelings of inferiority on the part of large numbers of "pure" or "mixed" descendants of Native Americans in the region of northern Mesoamerica,2 has to do with the conquest of the "Aztec Empire" by HernanCortes and his followers in the early sixteenth century. This paper attempts to shatter one of these myths; namely, that Cortes was an extraordinarily brave and intelligent individual who accomplished an almost miraculous feat.... [tags: Spain Aztec Papers]
4231 words (12.1 pages)
- Conqueror of Mexico, b. at Medellin in Spain c. 1485; d. at Castilleja de la Cuesta near Seville, 2 December, 1547. He was married first to Catalina Xuares, from which marriage there was no issue, and, after her death, to Doña Juana de Zuñiga, niece of the Duke of Bejar. From this union there sprang four children, one son (Martín) and three daughters. His parents were Martín Cortés de Monroy and Catalina Pizarro Altamirano, both of honourable extraction, belonging to the middle class of nobility, but not wealthy.... [tags: essays research papers]
3066 words (8.8 pages)
- Hernan Cortes was born in Medellin, Extre Madura in 1485. Hernan was only a petite 5’ 4'; but he made up for his height disadvantage with courage and determination. Cortes studied law in Spain but then he decided to come over to the Americas. Upon his arrival he joined force with velazquez to conquer Cuba. They did and in 1511 he became the mayor of Cuba. Cortes in 1519 persuaded Velaquez (governor) to allow an expedition to Mexico. Velazquez was skeptical but approved the trip anyway.... [tags: essays research papers]
449 words (1.3 pages)
- Arguments for and Against Improving the Freedom of Expression in Social Network Sites in China
- A History of Mental Care in America
- Intro Teaching Portfolio
- Should the Policy of Internet Censorship Be Adopted in the Society?
- The Woods Behind My Cabin
- Pride and Consequence: A Comparison of Creon and Haimon
These are all the reason why Hernan Cortes would be a great advertiser for Planters Mixed Nuts. Another historical pitch person that could've been picked would be Christopher Columbus because he was also an explorer and he could connect with this product as well. The reason why picking Hernan Cortes for our historical pitch person is because additionally for being an explorer; he is also a Spanish Conquistador as well. Another reason, why Hernan is the best choice is because not a lot know about him compared to Christopher so if he advertises more people will know about him, and about what he did in his life. Hernan would be a great for Planters Mixed Nuts because he accomplished many things. Additionally, he also traveled to many countries.