In order to understand this process more thoroughly, for this project selected a company that was considering this type of organizational decision for expansion. Recently, the Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF) just obtained approval for two new allograft proeducts, AlloPatch™ and AminoBand™. These new products are allograft enhanced products that promote healing for chronic wounds and necessitate the creation of a new division for MTF. Since this will be an expansion of the organization, MTF must develop a plan to expand sales, production, and administration to accommodate these new products. This paper will utilize the project management plan process to develop a proposal for MTF’s new division and develop a plan to produce, market, and become vendors to hospitals, surgery centers, wound care specialists and surgeons across the United States.
In order to maintain being a world leader in innovation through offering allograft enhanced biomedical products, MTF has developed new would care products to augment healing of chronic wounds. This new venture will also fulfill MTF’s mission of providing high quality allograft products, advancing the science of allografts, and assisting patients’ needs for better quality wound care (MTF, 2016). Since AlloPatch™ and AminoBand™ have been approved for us...
... middle of paper ...
... second component of the project is centered on the production of AlloPatch™ and AminoBand™. Since both products are in the infancy stage of production, the project team must develop a flexible plan in order to modify production and staffing models to meet the needs of healthcare providers. Under these circumstances, a strategy must be developed to implement changes within operations to meet new demands as they become evident. In order to implement change effectively, concepts of strong leadership, flexibility, effective communication, staff involvement and unity between staff member and management must be integrated into the operational plan (Kash, Spaulding, Johnson, Gamm, & Hulefeld, 2014). All of these concepts must be integrated within the production component of the project with the purpose of ensuring that the products are available when requests are received.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Introduction TUFS: The Technical underwriting financial system (TUFS) was the first largest Information Technology (IT) project ever implemented by Northern Insurance. Like any other IT project, TUFS also requires value assessment. This assessment helps the business people to identify the risks and benefits related to the project. TUFS was mainly designed to increase the efficiency of underwriting processes and to provide strategic e-business capabilities. But the e-business feature was not used by the company from the past two years (Smith & McKeen, 2005).... [tags: organization, IT division, e-business]
1007 words (2.9 pages)
- ... As such, the key USP that is applied by the company in its bid towards achieving the needed success from different parts of the globe is that, its products will be definite for freshness, quality, and a strict adherence to the prescribed products of its products nature. Additionally, the name that the company uses is a clear indicator that the entity strongly believes in its products being environmentally friendly. Thus, the mission adopted by the Green Shop is to perk up both the health and the lifestyles of its client’s through he process of expanding its prevalence for assorted fresh, pure, and high quality organic products as well as natural health provisions all over its operationa... [tags: Organic food, Organic certification]
1430 words (4.1 pages)
- Overview A system for a football club is to be designed that will ensure that the same information has being passed on to all parents of the relevant under-age players with regards to match details. The system is to replace a current text messaging service that has proven to be unsuccessful due to communication issues between team managers and the person in charge of the text system. The system is expected to pass the responsibility of communicating the information to the Football Management System where match fixtures can only be updated by the manager of the relevant team.... [tags: Designing IT System]
2632 words (7.5 pages)
- A Modest Proposal With A New Critical Approach A Modest Proposal, by Jonathon Swift is very much an ironic persuasive essay. He is proposing the eating of babies as a way to help with poverty. Throughout the essay he makes many thought-out yet almost unthinkable arguments that support his proposal. You do however know he doesn't really want people to start eating babies. He is just trying to show a major problem in a shocking way. His arguments for the eating of babies are as follows: it would greatly reduce the number of poverty stricken people (especially children); it would give those same people income when they sold their children; the nation as a whole will have more money because o... [tags: Johnathan Swift Modest Proposal Essays]
2067 words (5.9 pages)
- 1.0 Overview of the consumer magazine market Over the years, there has been a change in where people obtain their information, news and entertainment. The new technology improvements such as mobile phones, laptops and tablets have changed dramatically the magazine industry. Generally said, consumer magazines must acquire loyal and satisfied customers in order to be successful in the market. Furthermore, the production and success of a magazine highly depends on advertisers and subscriptions.... [tags: New Magazine Startup]
2277 words (6.5 pages)
- PROPOSAL FOR A SENIOR EMPLOYMENT AGENCY BY COLORADO SPRINGS EMPLOYMENT INC. INTRODUCTION Grants Request Document Type: National Aging Grant Funding Opportunity Number: HHS-2010-AOA-SL-1007 Opportunity Category: Title IV Discretionary Projects Funding Instrument Type: Cooperative Agreement Expected Number of Awards: 7 Estimated Total Program Funding: 7 Award Ceiling: $100,000 Award Floor: $100,000 Grant Application Due Date: April 21, 2010 Grant Proposal Three page description including the following information: Senior employment agency details of funds requested Detail need for service Expected impact of senior employment in the area Stated goals and objectives Ti... [tags: Business Proposal]
2345 words (6.7 pages)
- Although I realize your concern, you have missed the point of this well thought out essay completely. Despite what you may think about A Modest Proposal by Jonathan Swift, this essay is a satire master piece filled with irony. Swift’s essay was not intended to convince people to eat babies, but to call attention to the abuses Catholic’s face from their well-to-do Protestants. He only uses eating babies in his essay to explain to the reader the impossible burdens the Protestants are imposing on the Irish Catholics and by making their life hard, they are making a life of a new born impossible.... [tags: A Modest Proposal]
806 words (2.3 pages)
- Exhibit Overview and Rationale: The “The Myth And The Reality” exhibition is intended for the visitors who are interested in previous historical, religious, human behaviors, mythological material, nature of animals, and the world we live in. Mythical creatures are created by people’s imaginations, hopes, fears, and most passionate dreams. The exhibition I am designing uses a method of comparison, comparing real animals to mythical creatures. The intent is to arouse the imagination of the visitors in his or her personal journey of discovery, connecting with the real world to mythical creatures.... [tags: Exhibition Proposal]
3266 words (9.3 pages)
- EUROPEAN LAUNCH PROPOSAL Updated: 23 July 2010 OVERVIEW The following plan outlines the suggested activity for the launch of Energizer’s new Energi to Go power pack line of products in Europe. Energizer will formally introduce the products within the Energi To Go power pack line to key technology and consumer media in August. This falls within the summer holidays and is a quiet time for journalists as many are away. In addition to which, a number of the European publications shutdown for the month or operate with a skeletal staff.... [tags: Business Proposal]
850 words (2.4 pages)
- Business Proposal In today’s busy world where time is precious to everybody; getting readymade food at the door steps is everyone’s wish. That’s the precise reason anyone from small restaurant to the biggest have home food delivery service. Everyone have their own choice in foods and eat different stuff at different time. Even In same family someone may want pizza for dinner, someone want subway sandwich, and someone may want Mexican food. In such situation when everyone in family want different stuff to eat at same time; you may end up spending lots of time going through different food menus, calling different restaurants, putting up separate orders and wait to get all orders delivered so... [tags: Business Proposal]
434 words (1.2 pages)