“Yeah.” Durmont offered her a dollop of hand sanitizer and they both rubbed the clear liquid into their hands before entering through the grey doors. They turned their cellphones to vibrate then Jourdan pressed play on the iPod attached to the sound system. Joan Osborne’s What if God was one of us pleasantly penetrated the steel filled room.
“Ready?” asked Jourdan from behind a table.
“There are no gloves,” Durmont said, barely eyeing the tray of instruments next to his table.
They ripped the white sheets off, exposing the naked corpses.
“Wach ya get?”
Durmont’s eyes examined the chart that rested on the cold iron bed.
“Double suicide. You got her. I got him.” His eyes widened and his smile matched Jourdan’s.
“Oh fun!” Jourdan began to unbutton her shirt, allowing the chilled air to caress her chest cupped in black lace.
Durmont loosened his tie, bringing it over his head and dropping it to the floor. Jourdan was clad in a pair of panties that disguised the scar on her right hip and the front of her stiletto pumps came to a dangerous point. She hopped onto the table and moved like a feline from limp ankles to straddle the woman’s stomach. Durmont, in a pair of...
... middle of paper ...
...lvis, at times the bloodless baloney pony slipped between Durmont’s crack, causing an exhale of enchanted elation. Jourdan noticed his excitement and used her claw like phalanges to rapidly penetrate Durmont, alternating between middle and pointer finger. His smile told her she was doing right by him. She bucked him harder like an uncontrollable bull as his facial expression started to look like a baby who was constipated. He came. She lifted herself and the snail trail ran away from the lips between her legs.
Durmont slammed her forward onto the table and her mouth kidnapped the lifeless pecker while Durmont jammed himself into her. She was being spit-roasted, moaning as Durmont roughly ravaged her until they both climaxed. They kissed.
“If he weren’t dead there might have been an angry dragon situation and I wouldn’t have mind tasting him.”
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Cannibalism is has always been a taboo topic in western culture. Most people are familiar with the concepts of cannibalism because of movies like Silence of the Lambs, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and many others. However, very few people understand the truth and the definitions behind what cannibalism really is and the reasons its done. When most people consider the topic of Cannibalism it is typically thought of as a non-western practice. People are generally willing to exploit the practice in media until it hits closer to home.... [tags: taboo, culture, prehistoric, natives]
2121 words (6.1 pages)
- Adrienne Rich was a very critically acclaimed and widely read poet of her era. Ms. Rich was a rebellious pioneer in expressing her viewpoints through her poetry in what was considered highly taboo topics of her time, such as, politics, lesbianism, and feminism. Adrienne Rich was born on May 16, 1929 in Baltimore, Maryland. Her father was renowned pathologist at John Hopkins University, Dr. Arnold Rich, and her mother Helen Elizabeth Rich, was a concert pianist and composer. Adrienne began writing at a very early age, with the encouragement of her father.... [tags: Poetry Analysis ]
1691 words (4.8 pages)
- From the moment we were born, our body and society have separated us into either male or female for us for the rest of our life. Some people appreciate it and life happy with his/her body while some people hate it and want to change into the opposite sex. Some culture believe that sexuality is a taboo and should not be talk about openly while some culture feel more comfortable to talk about it freely. I came from Hong Kong which is a country that believes that males are more valuable than females.... [tags: Gender, Sex, Male, Female]
1094 words (3.1 pages)
- When young adults were turning 20 years old they were starting to look for a partner to settle down with. Nancy talked about how men were expected to follow their father 's career footsteps, or serve their country. Most 20 year olds had were in serious relations or getting married to start a new life and family. Nancy was planning on getting married, “When I was 20 years old in 1962 I was engaged to be married”. Many of her friends were also starting families and working. When Ralph was 20, he told me “I was expected to either go get a job or enlist in the military, I joined the Marines out of highschool”.... [tags: Race, Family, Vietnam War, High school]
1992 words (5.7 pages)
- Followers and Taboo Language The 500 tweets from those accounts with the most followers, and those with the least followers, were collected, and put into Wordsmith to generate two separate word frequency lists, one of words used by Twitter users with the most followers, and one of words used by Twitter users with a very low number of followers. These word lists were then pared down to show only the taboo lexical items searched for in the original sample (derived from Thelwall 2008), allowing for a more direct comparison of the taboo lexical items used by those tweeting to a large audience, and those tweeting to a smaller audience.... [tags: Fuck, Profanity, Cunt, Motherfucker]
1631 words (4.7 pages)
- Tennessee Williams is known for his ability to portray the unspeakable and force people to face their disputes in the most artful form. He is clearly a professional at one-upping everyday problems, but there are many different reasons why Williams decided to expose these real life issues to not only America, but the world. “A playwright is concerned, as an artist, to present a slice of life or of human experience.” (Reid 440). Many of his works are rumored to be based off of actual experiences, and yet some believe his work is immoral.... [tags: poet, maggie, unspeakable]
535 words (1.5 pages)
- Sex has always been seen as a taboo subject, but I do not count many things as taboo to talk about. I have always been interested in learning or talking about “taboo” topics such as feminism, sexism, abortion, racism, drugs, religion, politics, and, of course, sex. I love learning about other people’s perspectives on these issues. Not only does it make for good conversation, but it enhances my knowledge in ways I could not have done myself. Because of this, I wanted to choose a liberal studies elective that would be fun and interesting to partake in.... [tags: Sexual intercourse, Human sexuality]
1072 words (3.1 pages)
- Homosexuality has been looked down upon for centuries. Even today, homosexuality is considered a taboo in many societies and religions. What’s even more looked down upon in many societies and religions is lesbianism. In the 19th century, it was unthinkable for women to even work outside of their homes; therefore, women being emotionally and sexually attached to each other were downright ignominy. In the 19th century, what Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu presents in his Victorian gothic story, “Carmilla,” not only challenges typical Victorian gothic, but also breaks the barrier in a society where lesbianism is considered a taboo.... [tags: Vampire, Dracula, Sheridan Le Fanu]
1391 words (4 pages)
- Society’s Taboo: Suicide Death. One of the most off-limits subjects you can talk about publically in society. That’s what makes the topic of child or adolescents depression and suicide even more unmentionable. But in doing that we are making those suffering through it feel even more isolated and insecure. According to The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) “Suicide is the third leading cause of death for 15-to-24-year-olds, and the sixth leading cause of death for 5-to-14-year-olds” (“Teen”).... [tags: Suicide, Bipolar disorder, Mental disorder]
1142 words (3.3 pages)
- <a href="http://www.geocities.com/vaksam/">Sam Vaknin's Psychology, Philosophy, Economics and Foreign Affairs Web Sites Incest is not such a clear-cut matter as it has been made out to be over millennia of taboos. Many participants claim to have enjoyed the act and its physical and emotional consequences. It is often the result of seduction. In some cases, two consenting and fully informed adults are involved. Many types of relationships, which are defined as incestuous, are between genetically unrelated parties (a stepfather and a daughter), or between fictive kin or between classificatory kin (that belong to the same matriline or patriline).... [tags: essays research papers]
1484 words (4.2 pages)
- Theoretical Framework The Role of the Netherlands on Illegal Deforestation in the Amazon by Importing Brazilian Beef
- High Frequency Trading
- Pneumatology: The Personhood of the Holy Spirit
- Myers- Briggs Type Indicator Assessment
- Broken Community in Bluest Eyes by Toni Morrison
- Personal Legend of Bengali Society