Is it just me or are you sick and tired of everyone commenting on what they would do or how you should behave? conjuring up ridiculous suggestions that help with nothing but heightening the anger and annoyance that you are all ready feeling? Well, then I have good news for you. I am here to give you for once and for all, the only good advice on what to do when placed in an array of situations. So, you wanna know what I would do? Here's what I'd do!
Can't get to sleep?
Don't you just hate it when people comment on ridiculous methods of how to 'get a good nights sleep'? Take a warm bath, cut out caffeine, turn off the T.V, the computer, ect. Well, you know what I'd do? I would make a nice strong cup of coffee or even better, an espresso. Turn up the music or get the karaoke out, (I've heard you singing believe me you could do with the practice). Hoover the house, test out the fire alarms, call some friends round and have a party. After all, who cares if its 3am and the neighbours are fast asleep, why should you suffer with boredom and being quiet in fear of waking them up? Remember, if they can't sleep through all the fun you are having, then that's their faults, not yours! Anyway, that's what I'd do.
At one point in your life or another you are bound to have had, or have a curfew. Parents badgering on about what time you must be back because if you are not back at exactly that time then the world may just end or maybe you'll even starts an apocalypse, who knows? And so what do most people do, they come in either on time or earlier, then, they sneak out. The problem with sneaking out is although it may seem fun, not only is it an outdated ritual of the you...
... middle of paper ...
...ck it up eventually. See, actually walking the dog sound a whole lot more fun now doesn't it. The good thing about taking your dog for a walk in the streets or the park is that you do not have to pick up the poo should your dog decide to have one. There is no law saying you have to and no fines that will be issued if you are caught not doing so. And it's also extremely rare you come across someone who actually does pick their own dog's poo up (what a time waster!) so you wont feel ignorant for not doing so. Oh, what? There Is a law against picking up dog poo? What, and you can be issued a fine? Hmm, that's strange. Oh well, just don't get caught, they can't prove it was your dog who done it. Unless, they decide to do a DNA test, but that's just weird don't you think? Anyway, just leave it there on the ground for someone else to step in or pick up, that's what I'd do!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- As a teenager, there's nothing better than when the weekend rolls around. A full week of responsibilities can seem like torture at the young age of 16. However, unlike a typical Friday night of partying, I chose to trade the excitement for an uneventful night of movies and junk food. Little did I know this weekend was to be anything but uneventful, and would soon turn my world upside down. Lying in my bed I began to doze off until I heard the familiar sound of an incoming text message. "Wanna hang out tonight?...I'll pick you up there's a party," Andrew tried to persuade me to brave the bitter January cold.... [tags: Teen Suicide]
529 words (1.5 pages)
- Advice to the President Mr. President, the moral decline in our country has plummeted since you have been in office. I would like to think that you had no part in this, but I believe that you play a very large role in this issue. First of all, you legalized third-term abortions. You tell us not to kill in the streets, but yet you will stab an infant in the neck without him being able to defend for himself. Secondly, you took the Bible out of schools. In the United States, there is to be no religious persecution.... [tags: Papers]
347 words (1 pages)
- Say I’ve accepted a job as a Community Psychologist in a high school. As a Community Psychologist, I would design a prevention programs for teen pregnancy. I’ve decided to focus on teen pregnancy because I had a friend who had a daughter in high school. A boy she liked in high school influenced into having sexual intercourse. She wanted to feel accepted, she wasn’t ready to have sexual intercourse and thought this will make the boy like her. She struggled with the fact that the boy just wanted to have intercourse and didn’t like her for who she was.... [tags: High school, Adolescence, Teenage pregnancy]
707 words (2 pages)
- Whip It is a teen movie that hits all the classic markers in a coming-of-age film. Teen angst, feeling like an outsider, falling in love, and of course the importance of friendship. Set in a small Texas town in a foggy timeline that could be the eighties up to the early aughts, Bliss Cavendar is the daughter of a beauty pageant mom and elder sister to a doll like girl. Bliss has been doing beauty pageants for an unknown amount of time, but long enough for her to know she hates it. When the movie opens up it shows pastel girls readying themselves in vanity mirrors while the mother’s make small talk outside.... [tags: Beauty contest, Woman, Interpersonal relationship]
1185 words (3.4 pages)
- When loosing a close relationship with a teen, it can make a parent feel like they have lost their best friend. Another similarity is feeling like you have a roommate instead of the warm and close camaraderie of sharing in your teen’s life. Instead of allowing the lines of communication to remain closed, there are ways to reconnect with your teen, and create an even closer relationship than before through understanding on both sides. *Communication is, of course the most important way to reconnect with your teen.... [tags: Relationships]
571 words (1.6 pages)
- What causes Teen Pregnancy. Many teens are not taught about methods of birth control and how to deal with peers who pressure them into having sex before they are ready. All around the world teens are getting pregnant. How can society prevent things like teen pregnancy and std’s in today’s youth. There are many factors as to why teenagers become parents. One major reason is that kids don’t know how to buy the condoms that is why it is getting high; or are not educated on the hardship of being a teen parent.... [tags: Sex education, Birth control, Teenage pregnancy]
1690 words (4.8 pages)
- Research shows that teen pregnancy is steadily decreasing. It has dropped more than 44% from 1991 to 2010(Writer); however, in my community it seems to be on the rise. It’s never a surprise to hear someone discussing about a new girl being pregnant. Pregnancy use to be a precious gift, but this generation is turning it into a new trend that they perceive to be as socially acceptable. I was raised to receive an education first, marry the love of my life, and then have children. Some people may call it old fashion, but I believe that is the plan God has for everyone’s life.... [tags: Health Issues, Emotional Toll]
1483 words (4.2 pages)
- In public high schools today sex and relationships are common. Teenagers talk about it amongst each other and indulge in it. Sex at this age without the proper education can lead to teen pregnancies. Teen pregnancy is not something a mother would want for their child. Furthermore, a teen is not even fully developed to handle that type of change and responsibility. According to Sarah Brown who is chief executive officer of the National Campaign, there is a recent three percent increase of teen pregnancy since the first time in 1990.... [tags: Sex education, Human sexual behavior]
1855 words (5.3 pages)
- ... Voice your opinions; make them known and heard. Take pride in your ideas. Do something helpful for someone else. Making contributions such as tutoring someone, picking up trash, or volunteering in another way is a great way to help others feel better. By making others feel better about themselves, you will feel better about yourself. Exercising is another way to be happier, healthier, and improve self esteem. Finally, relax and have fun. Do something you love, and spend time with people you care about (Lynness).... [tags: bullying, eating disorders, smoking, drinking]
1193 words (3.4 pages)
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience released its first album in early 1967. Popular music had been leaning towards psychedelics for a couple years already and Are You Experienced. came out at about the same time as the Beatles' Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. Are You Experienced. far exceeded the Beatles' triumph in complexity, capturing the essence of the late 1960's culture. Naturally the newer band did not share the immediate success of the Beatles. But its staying power has been testified to by several generations.... [tags: essays research papers]
785 words (2.2 pages)
- Healthcare Costs and HCA
- Summary of Spiderwick Chronicles Book 1 by Toni Diterlizzi and Holly Black
- Analysis of James Baldwin’s Sonny’s Blues
- Hartford University Admission Request Essay
- Study Regarding Aggression and Violence in Video Games
- Crime Fiction in Arthur Doyles’s "The Hounds of Baskerville" and Alfred Hitchcock´s "Rear Window"