“Can I see you?” he asked, his voice husky. “Your breasts? I’ve missed them.”
He reddened and nodded his head. “I might have taken a look when I dragged you out of the river that day. Sorry. I couldn’t resist.”
A sheepish grin curved his lips and Audra smiled back. Without another word, she pulled her bodice ties free and lowered stiff top of her kirtle. Maxen pulled the single tie at the top of her shift and pulled down the loose fabric. He attached his mouth to her nipple and kissed, all while trailing his fingers up here thigh, finally allowing them to rest against the V between her legs.
She sighed with approval and put her hand over Maxen’s, encouraging him to explore with his fingers. Since he had no experience with women, she assumed he’d appreciate a little guidance.
“I never thought it would feel like this,” he said, the moment he released his mouth from her breast.
He ran his fingers along the outside of her privates, and the gentle touches drove her mad. Audra wanted him inside of her, but he kept exploring, learning the curves and shape of her body. Once his fingers made their way into her cleft and massaged, Audra whimpered and arched her back. Maxen paused.
“Too rough?” he asked, peppering her mouth with kisses.
“No,” she said, breathless with wanting him. “Keep going. Please, I need you to.”
With a nod and biting his lip, Maxen eased a finger into her, followed by a second. He slid his fingers in and out of her wetness hard and fast, his face a mask of concentration, his hips rocking in tandem with his movements.
The deep, forceful movements of his fingers within her felt better than any sensation she recalled, but still, ...
... middle of paper ...
...was right; once was not enough. During the next several days, the passion between Audra and Maxen smoldered, despite Maxen’s content declarations of guilt and shame. They kissed and touched in cupboards, the woods, even the privy. This was a dangerous game they were playing and both of them understood they had to stop, but it didn’t seem possible.
And on a snowy afternoon, when most residents of the castle remained bundled up inside their chambers, Audra and Maxen groped one another behind the changing screen in the armory. Thanks to the significant snowfall, there was no training today, and it would be unlikely anyone would come upon them.
However, with Maxen kissing her neck, gripping her arse beneath her skirts, and grinding against her, they failed to hear the footsteps entering the armory, and before they realized it, Vaughn stood before them, his mouth agape.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Today I'm going to kill something. Someone. Anything. I feel the obligation to, that time has come around again. Every fortnight it is. Two weeks later and another person will be lucky, just like that. They will have been touched by a celebrity. They do not thank me for it, they do not get the chance but I will leave my autograph by their side. Something for the pigs to ponder about when they arrive on the scene. But by then it will be too late. I know you are wondering what it is.... [tags: Creative Writing Essays]
647 words (1.8 pages)
- As humans, we can’t live without touch. It 's in our nature, to be touched and crave touch. It 's how we commentate, with people we care about it. How you were raised at home, when it comes to touch will greatly impact your life. There are some people who don’t have any empathy, that partly comes from childhood. Touch is a language, we often overlook this matter. In my research paper, I will be going over, the important power that touch has on our lives. Understanding what touch means, Cognitively and psychically.... [tags: Massage, Infant massage]
1370 words (3.9 pages)
- When I was in middle school, I convinced my dad and my mom to buy me an Ipod Touch. The reason I wanted to have an Ipod Touch was when I saw one friend in my class in my middle school had it. I saw my friend played with his Ipod Touch during break time everyday. I had a chance to borrow his Ipod Touch and play games on it. His Ipod Touch was so fascinating because it gave me a new experience that I had never had a chance to try in life. I started to think that it would be so cool if I had an Ipod Touch.... [tags: High school, Middle school, College]
1082 words (3.1 pages)
- Physical Responses to Words and Touch. ¶ ¶ Healthcare is of concern to almost everyone. In today’s world, this subject is in the news every day. Anyone with a family member with a chronic health problem will especially be affected by the outcomes of current debates over healthcare. While many already use means outside of what is termed “traditional medicine,” with the current push towards socialized medicine, I believe more and people will be looking for alternative ways to take care of their health.... [tags: Alternative Medicine]
873 words (2.5 pages)
- Review 6 - Touch Lucky Review Intro With so much casino competition around these days, a site needs to offer something more and that usually comes in the form of hefty financial backing. You’ve seen sites launch lately that are thought of as either not that good or not that bad, as they fall in the bracket of “middle of the road”. Touch Lucky was one such casino online when they first launched. However, with this criticism in mind, the site made some modifications to put them on par with the most successful casinos out there.... [tags: Casino, Slot machine, Casinos, Poker]
1691 words (4.8 pages)
- Should you leave corporate America?-you have an awesome image for this 10 Questions To Ask Yourself before drafting that nice-nasty break-up letter WARNING: You will get emotional reading this article. Get out a piece of paper ladies and gentleman because this article will make you answer the questions that will provide some clarity in the emotional fog that clouds us all when making this decision. Be honest with yourself when you are answering these questions, as I forced myself to answer them all before I finally decided to make that jump and leave corporate myself.... [tags: Mind, Thought, If You Have to Ask, Workweek]
1766 words (5 pages)
- Don’t Touch Myself Down There. If you were to ask me two months ago in September, which paper option I am thinking about doing, this would have been at the very bottom of my list. I briefly read the description and moved onto the next option. “Sex is interiorized-private and shameful.” (Walden 2015) In lecture, we learned that studying sexuality could be difficult for this reason. Coming back to actually pick the paper option, I thought about why this would be shameful for me. Am I embarrassed to do this, or is it just uncomfortable to do.... [tags: Sexual intercourse, Human sexuality]
1811 words (5.2 pages)
- ... Head light, and airy, and so very lost- legs splayed, and fingers gripping tightly into fabric as Stiles showed him exactly how capable he was with that very touch. Derek was never a man of excessive words, but he could write for days trying to make the perfect sonnets and songs to describe this touch. True, it was in his everyday touch too; fingers long and dextrous, palms and digits calloused with his work and abilities, having been broken before tie and again, coming back stronger each time- Derek had no callouses, werewolves healed too quickly for scar tissue and protective gestures like this to build up, but he had learned to appreciate Stiles more than he could have his own if he'd... [tags: personal narrative]
597 words (1.7 pages)
- The IPod Touch is a portable media player designed and markeyed by Apple Inc. The product was unvieled to the general public September 5, 2007 as part of an event dubbed "The Beat Goes On", featuring the introduction of Cover Flow and Multi Touch to the Ipod line. The IPod Touch can be purchased with 8 or 16 GB of flash memory. It also has a WI-FI and includes safari, Apple's web browser. The IPod touch is the first generation of the IPod line to include wireless access to the itunes store. The IPod touch also has the capability to detect the current and last 10 songs playing in a Starbuck's Cafe within the vicinity.... [tags: Product Review Apple]
1898 words (5.4 pages)
- Touch of Evil Director: Orson Welles Producers: Rick Schmidlin, Albert Zugsmith Director of Photography: Russel Metty Writer: Orson Welles Editor : Aaron Stell, Walter Murch Poduction Designer/ Art Director: Robert Clatworkth Alexander Golitzen AVF 10 – 5/1/05 In Orson Welles’ classic film noir production Touch of Evil, a Mexican police officer named Mike Vargas (Charlton Heston), becomes the target of an American police officer named Hank Quinlin (Orson Welles), when Vargas attempts to expose Quinlin framing a murder suspect.... [tags: essays research papers]
1285 words (3.7 pages)