Time passed and I set sails for SJSU.On arriving here ,I realised that I had grown wings and my perception of life had changed,so had ,my line-of-thought.Earlier, it was a kind of guided writing ,but now it had turned innovative, having an original subtle learning towards 'thought provoking themes' that were inspired by observation in day to day life of humans and actions.
Though a life time isn't nearly long enough to figure out what it is all about but there is nothing stronger in the world than gentleness which comes with reading.As Bacon quoted “Reading makes a full man,conference a readyman and writing a exact man'.I feel I am heading towards exactness that could be called perfection.
Now the question arises how this shift from dependencey to total independence in the field of writing in such a short spell of time .It is simple yet well marked step by step process that leads to innovative writing.The mental block of dependencey is opened with exhasutive reading.Classics as well as fictions changed my approach and writing essays led to a clear perception and a better vocabulary.Patience and speed to imbibe improved my understanding.Comprehending the character
of humans as well as created characters led to inculcate quality of observation.
This mirale happened through confidence boost, which helped me to...
... middle of paper ...
... refer to any gener,I am not talking about my desire or wish what Im reading ,written bold,loud and clear in the form of grades that I have earned so far .Though excellance has no heights, yet its encouraging and inspriring to find an amateur to turn a professional with just a click of the mouse and a blink of the eye.I am transported into the imaginative world of fun,frolic and fairs with such ease that at times I am surprised at my own creative writing skills.Hence the differnce then and now becomes magnified.
Thus, in the conclusive sense ,I have matured from an amateur to a prefessional writer in my own way without any hassels of time,course or session.It would be apt to say I have grown ,I am growing and I will grow because the zest of life has sparked that flame of exploration, experimentationa and energisation which has become the inner source of motivation.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Providence when not divine ,it is foresight' was a thought that was always haunting me from childhood,little knowing that later in my life the writer in me is taking its shape.At times I thought why I could not solve problems academic as well as personal by using the same kind of thinking which we used when we created them ,as my greatest problem was what to do about all the things I couldn't do anything about. Time passed and I set sails for SJSU.On arriving here ,I realised that I had grown wings and my perception of life had changed,so had ,my line-of-thought.Earlier, it was a kind of guided writing ,but now it had turned innovative, having an original subtle learning towards 'thought p... [tags: Self-Reflection]
769 words (2.2 pages)
- I have always enjoyed writing, and I believed writing was a subject I was naturally good at. I turned in papers that were still rough drafts, I did not evaluate my sources, nor did I ever take the time to fully understand the prompt. It was not until my first semester of college, in my writing composition course, I realized that I had a lot of work ahead of me to be as good a writer as I thought I was. In the writing course, the students were required to compose several essays using different methods to help progress on the course objectives.... [tags: informative, writing, engeneering]
1420 words (4.1 pages)
- It’s ENC 1101, Not knowing what to expect I entered the room with absolute fear, after all it was my first year of college. Although I’ve never been quite fond of English in the past, I’ve always excelled in the subject. I had yet to work for my grade and no English course I had taken proved to be a challenge through my eyes. I am a huge procrastinator, if not one of the biggest when it comes to assignments. I most likely wrote papers the night before or the day of and still managed to average an “A” on all of them.... [tags: Personal Reflection]
961 words (2.7 pages)
- Self-Assessment and Reflection In the last seven weeks, I had an opportunity to look back and analyze the events that has shaped my life. This was a unique experience where I was emotionally comfortable enough to look back at life. I was able to objectively revisit many events that were often buried and too painful to face. I was free from the turmoil of emotional fears of failure, anger, regret and loneliness, which often clouded my perception. . I was able to dwell on many pleasant and unpleasant events with more comfort and confidence.... [tags: Personal Writing Essays Papers]
1032 words (2.9 pages)
- ’Self-reflection’ can be defined as a provisional means of exploration based upon the assertion that reality consists of objects and events. As they are clear in “human consciousness” and not of anything independent of human conscious experience, where self becomes an object to oneself. The novels give a notion of a “self-reflectivity is “Atonement” by Ian McEwan and by Margaret Atwood. Both these novels are associated with palpable revelations of self-reflection. Ian McEwan’s novel “Atonement” declared “a conversation with modernism and its dereliction of duty,” as a result he draws attention to his trepidation for modern history and the moral principles of fiction.... [tags: Literature Review]
1145 words (3.3 pages)
- Semester Reflection In the first essay that I have written this semester, I learned quite a few largely-important points about writing. Before this class, I knew very little about any writing method. The first essay taught me the incredible importance of a thesis. Without a thesis, a paper cannot accomplish anything; it becomes nothing more than rambling nonsense. Another important thing that the first essay taught me was comma placement. I have always struggled with comma placement. This essay helped me to understand it a lot more than I previously did.... [tags: method, thesis, comma, essay, placement]
610 words (1.7 pages)
- Without a doubt the lessons and exercises on time management were the most meaningful to me. They brought insight into why I seemed to be constantly working yet still never really got anything I wanted to accomplish throughout the day finished. I realized the majority of the activities I had been spending the most time on didn’t reflect my values of hard work and self discipline and long term academic goals to be successful in college. This motivated to completely change the way I managed my time by effectively striking a balance between my maintenance, committed, and free time.... [tags: Reflection ]
447 words (1.3 pages)
- Mid-Self Evaluation Essay As this semester has begun, and I have begun to adjust to this course’s requirements, expectations, and goals I have found myself taking more risks and challenging my prior writing style. I’ve been a little apprehensive with my writing style this semester and feel that at times I may be missing the entire ideas of the topic. Although I do the work and get a good grade, I always feel uncertain before posting a blog or turning in my final assignment. Although the entire courses topic is nothing foreign to me it has become a challenge for me to write about.... [tags: Self Evaluation ]
888 words (2.5 pages)
- Learning how to learn involves reflecting on evidence of learning. It is a part of the cycle of continuous assessment. This is where students and teachers set learning goals, share learning intentions, evaluate their learning through dialogue and self assessment and peer assessment. Through this learners become aware of what they learn, and how they learn. Relevant (QSA, ACARA,) documents highlight the importance of educational systems lifelong learning this is where students grow not only in knowledge but to become independent of the teacher.... [tags: educational systems, self-motivating learners]
1386 words (4 pages)
- I wanted to start telling the story of our experience by sharing the feelings I brought into this exercise. A few years ago I underwent an experience of coaching through several sessions that left me this taste in the mouth that the coaching as a tool to develop others is not very effective. I have not taken the time to deeply analyze what went wrong but in general if I had to choose to do it again I think I would choose another methodology to foster change. Its objective in general is to assist in building behavioral skills, but in my opinion to really look for a long lasting change you need to give a deeper understanding to the lack of a certain skills, strongly reflect on the variables li... [tags: Reflection Paper]
1464 words (4.2 pages)