Can-Am Connection Vs Don Muraco&Bob Orton. Sadly too short, but it's truly excellent for the time it got, and if it went a little longer, it surely could have came close to a 5 * match!. Can-Am prevail with a cross body.
3 1/2 /5
Billy Jack Haynes Vs Hercules. Actually rather fun for what it was, and I enjoyed the storyline behind it. Both look roided up|Though I could be wrong, but I doubt it| But it was still an interesting contest of power. Double count out ensures, with Hercules bloodying up Billy Jack at the end of the match, with his steel chain.
2 1/2 /5
Mixed tag team match
Hillybilly Jim, The Hati Kid and Little Beaver Vs King Kong Bundy, Little Tokyo and Lord Littlebrook. Fun comedy match I suppose, pretty harmless stuff. Bundy was on his way out shortly after this, and it was pretty pointless, but I had an OK time with it. Hillbilly's team wins by DQ.
Loser must bow before the king match.
Junkyard Dog Vs King Harley Race. Some fun comedy antics, but it's nothing memorable at all. This one is to play up the crowd, and they did a good job with that. Harley wins with a belly to belly suplex. Afterwards JD Bows, but crowns Harley with a chair, much to Ventura's disgust.
... middle of paper ...
...in by DQ.
Hulk Hogan|C| Vs Andre The Giant. Hogan about blows the roof off the place. No way a classic wrestling match, but the ramifications of it, and the way it paved way for so many things, it deserves it's classical reputation. It's very chilling stuff, and the wrestling isn't as bad as you may think either. So many classic moments, and a selfish, but needed ending, make this one of the best matches in Wrestling history. If you honestly need me to tell you the ending to the match, your not a Wrestling buff.
Bottom line. Wrestlemania 3 is not only one of Wrestlemania's greatest, but one of the best Wrestling events period!. There is really not much to dislike here, and I feel it's the reason why WWE is still successful today. This is very much a required viewing, and you can't call yourself a wrestling fan if you haven't.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The real tragedy of Richard III lies in the progressive isolation of its protagonist. From the very opening of the play when Richard III enters "solus", the protagonist's isolation is made clear. Richard's isolation progresses as he separates himself from the other characters and breaks the natural bonds between Man and nature through his efforts to gain power. The first scene of the play begins with a soliloquy, which emphasizes Richard's physical isolation as he appears alone as he speaks to the audience.... [tags: Richard II Richard III Essays]
1206 words (3.4 pages)
- Richard III and Adolf Hitler In William Shakespeare's Richard III, we see Shakespeare's interpretation of despot rule and the parallels that stem from this interpretation. The character type of Richard has been examined and marveled for thousands of years. From Plato's examination of despot rule in the Republic, we see the motives of what drives despot rulers. A look at the background of Richard and how his upbringing and personal life contributed to his insecurities will help to understand why someone may become a despot.... [tags: Richard II Richard III Essays]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- William Shakespeare's Richard III William Shakespeare’s characterization of Britain’s historical monarch Richard III, formerly Duke of Gloucester, is one of the most controversial in literature. To this day there are arguments upholding Richard III’s villainy and ascertaining his murder of the Princes in the tower, just as there are those who believe that he has been falsely represented by Shakespeare’s play and fight avidly to clear his name of any and all crimes. Because of the uncertainty surrounding his true character, Richard III is an intriguing personality to put into modern culture, which is exactly what Ian McKellen does in his rendition of the infamous ruler.... [tags: William Shakespeare Richard III Essays]
843 words (2.4 pages)
- Wrestlemania 19 is one of Wrestlemania's greatest, I would have to rank it as # 3 in my personal favorites. Perfect match choosing, great storytelling from almost every single one of the matches, and often almost flawless wresting. Very emotional for me at the time this came out, because my all time favorite Stone Cold Steve Austin was facing his last match, against my 2nd all time favorite The Rock. But I also enjoyed the storyline with HBK and Jericho, and Vince and Hogan. It's a nearly flawless Wrestlemania, with only The Undertaker deserving of a better match up.... [tags: Film Review]
790 words (2.3 pages)
- Wrestlemania 17 is a Wrestlemania for the ages, and one that in my opinion, could never be outdone. Brilliantly booked, complete unpredictability, so many wonderful surprises, along with numerous classics, make this the ultimate Wrestlemania. The crowd is huge, very loud, and incredibly atmospheric. Matches. WWF Intercontinental Championship William Regal Vs Chris Jericho|C|. Big pop for Jericho. The perfect way to start an opener, with one of the most popular superstars, and a great unique competitor in Regal.... [tags: Film Review]
809 words (2.3 pages)
- Richard III and Deformity Some scholars insist that Richard was neither crippled nor humpbacked, and they are passionately dedicated to proving that Shakespeare's portrait of the inhuman monster is based on Tudor propaganda used to bolster Henry VII's weak claim to the throne The only "proof" we have of Richard III's deformity is that which is provided by Sir Thomas More in "The History of King Richard the Third". It is here that modern readers digest the adjectives which forever plague Richard "Little of stature, ill-featured of limbs, crooked-backed, his left shoulder much higher than his right".... [tags: Richard II Richard III Essays]
438 words (1.3 pages)
- Wrestlemania 20 is one of the greatest Wrestlemania's ever in my opinion, outside of a few lackluster matches. The atmosphere, and the electricity that was going on, amazed me. The Undertaker's return is chilling, and I loved the controversial crowd, even if they were dead for a few of the stuff, that they shouldn't have been. Every 10 years, Wrestlemania emanates from The Garden, so this was really special. There were so many great moments. Between Beniot's amazing title win, and Trish's shocking heel turn, it was just a great, riveting show all around, and remains one of my favorite Wrestlemania's.... [tags: Entertainment]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- Seduction in Richard III Seduction is definitely a dominant theme in Richard III. I noticed another instance of it to go along with the ones discussed in class the other night. Richard's wooing of Lady Anne is more than obvious than the example I've found; but, Act 1 scene 4 definitely contains another instance of seduction. This is Clarence's murder scene and the murderers have to convince one another to actually carry through with the act. Murderer One is the first to exhibit a hint of hesitation.... [tags: Richard II Richard III Essays]
351 words (1 pages)
- Wrestlemania 13 is a wrestlemania, i'm not too fond of, it's really quite dull. WWE was showing glimpses of potential at this time, but it was still in a transitional phase so to speak. Austin Vs Bret is indeed great, and having Shawn Michaels on commentary was a nice touch, but Sid Vs Taker, while decent, wasn't main event worthy. The crowd is game, but I really questioned some of the decisions that went on here. Matches. Four-way tag team elimination match The Headbangers Vs The Godwins Vs Doug Furnas&Phil Lafon Vs The Blackjacks.... [tags: Television Review]
571 words (1.6 pages)
- Wrestlemania 15, outside of the main event, a surprise HBK appearance, and Triple H's infamous heel turn, is really one of the biggest disappointments. The attitude era was great no doubt about it, but a lot of the wrestling entertainment here, seems to be non existent. I cannot stand Michael Cole either, I have always found him to be, a mediocre announcer, so I was really happy, that J.R got to announce the main event. Wrestlemania 15 is memorable though for me, because Stone Cold Steve Austin, and The Rock are my two favorite wrestlers of all time, and seeing them put on one of the greatest brawling clinics in wrestlemania history, was fabulous.... [tags: Entertainment]
765 words (2.2 pages)