Sunday Night Heat. Personally hearing Lita's sexy voice, announce alongside The Coach was pretty hot.
WWE World Tag Team titles. Kane&RVD Vs Chief Morley& Lance Storm|C|. Not bad, but the storyline was more interesting then anything else. At this time The Dudley's were lackey's for Bischoff. Morley and Storm retain, when The Dudley's change there mind.
2 1/2 /5
Cena comes out and disses Jay-Z. Entertaining to a degree actually. I actually like Cena, but I do wish they would spice his character up like they did back then.
2 1/2 /5
WWE Cruiserweight Championship Matt Hardy|C| Vs Rey Mysterio. Good way to start the show off. Short, but quite exciting, and a perfect way to get the crowd into it. Hardy retains when he uses the ropes.
Handicap match. Taker Vs Big Show/A-Train. Nice pop for Taker. The only terrible match on the card actually. The Undertaker deserved much better then this. Hell even Taker Vs Big show would have been better. Taker wins when Nathan Jones comes down and helps.
WWE Women's Championship Trish Stratus Vs Victoria|C| Vs Jazz. Great pop for Trish. Fantastic for Woman's wrestling. It really makes me s...
... middle of paper ...
...the rattlesnake, with 3 Rock Bottom's. Dwayne shows his true class at the end, by giving him the accolades out of character, Austin rightfully deserved.
WWE Championship. Brock Lesnar Vs Kurt Angle|C|. Good pop for both, and the crowd is mixed. Wonderful way to end the show, with this amazing clinic they put on. Brock's shooting star press attempt, was pretty sick, and Kurt was ballsy for going all out, with a terrible neck. Brock wins the title. Kurt turns face after the match, congratulating Brock.
Bottom line. Actually the more I think about it, the more I like this as much as Wrestlemania 17. Nevertheless it's still an almost perfect Wrestlemania. The crowd is respectful, and into every thing, while everything just gelled together wonderfully. Wrestlemania 19 is a must see at all costs for Wrestling fans, even new schooled fans will love it!.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Wrestlemania 17 is a Wrestlemania for the ages, and one that in my opinion, could never be outdone. Brilliantly booked, complete unpredictability, so many wonderful surprises, along with numerous classics, make this the ultimate Wrestlemania. The crowd is huge, very loud, and incredibly atmospheric. Matches. WWF Intercontinental Championship William Regal Vs Chris Jericho|C|. Big pop for Jericho. The perfect way to start an opener, with one of the most popular superstars, and a great unique competitor in Regal.... [tags: Film Review]
809 words (2.3 pages)
- Wrestlemania 20 is one of the greatest Wrestlemania's ever in my opinion, outside of a few lackluster matches. The atmosphere, and the electricity that was going on, amazed me. The Undertaker's return is chilling, and I loved the controversial crowd, even if they were dead for a few of the stuff, that they shouldn't have been. Every 10 years, Wrestlemania emanates from The Garden, so this was really special. There were so many great moments. Between Beniot's amazing title win, and Trish's shocking heel turn, it was just a great, riveting show all around, and remains one of my favorite Wrestlemania's.... [tags: Entertainment]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- Wrestlemania 13 is a wrestlemania, i'm not too fond of, it's really quite dull. WWE was showing glimpses of potential at this time, but it was still in a transitional phase so to speak. Austin Vs Bret is indeed great, and having Shawn Michaels on commentary was a nice touch, but Sid Vs Taker, while decent, wasn't main event worthy. The crowd is game, but I really questioned some of the decisions that went on here. Matches. Four-way tag team elimination match The Headbangers Vs The Godwins Vs Doug Furnas&Phil Lafon Vs The Blackjacks.... [tags: Television Review]
571 words (1.6 pages)
- Wrestlemania 15, outside of the main event, a surprise HBK appearance, and Triple H's infamous heel turn, is really one of the biggest disappointments. The attitude era was great no doubt about it, but a lot of the wrestling entertainment here, seems to be non existent. I cannot stand Michael Cole either, I have always found him to be, a mediocre announcer, so I was really happy, that J.R got to announce the main event. Wrestlemania 15 is memorable though for me, because Stone Cold Steve Austin, and The Rock are my two favorite wrestlers of all time, and seeing them put on one of the greatest brawling clinics in wrestlemania history, was fabulous.... [tags: Entertainment]
765 words (2.2 pages)
- Wrestlemania III is simply put one of the greatest Wrestlemania's of all time, if not for 17 and 19, I would rank this as the all time best. As much as I dislike Hogan's egotistical ways, and his selfish thinking, he set the bar for other wrestlers, and truly put WWE on the map, and his match with Andre paved the way for so many things. But the real classic on this show, is Steamboat Vs Savage, you will rarely see any better. Gorilla and Jesse Ventura are the perfect announcing tandem, and the crowd is huge and LOUD!.... [tags: Film Review]
857 words (2.4 pages)
- Wrestlemania 3 and Hogan vs. Andre the Giant On March 29,1987 a world record indoor attendance of 90,873 people packed into Detroit's Pontiac Silverdome. They, and countless thousands glued to their televisions had come to see the final act of a classic tale of envy, deceit and blind ambition. The epic struggle between good and evil, the story book blonde haired hero and the hideous monster. The chance to achieve victory over seemingly insurmountable odds. The event was Wrestlemania 3 and the match Hulk Hogan Vs Andre the Giant.... [tags: Papers]
555 words (1.6 pages)
- 1. “Inside Debate Prep: Clinton’s Careful Case vs. Trump’s ‘WrestleMania’” by Phillip Rucker, Robert Costa and Anne Gearan Rucker, Costa and Gearan discuss the different approaches the presidential candidates are taking to debate prep. Clinton is taking a traditional approach by studying briefing books and rehearsing. Trump is spending less time on briefing books and rehearsal and more time with informal advisors as well as relying on personality. Rucker, Costa and Gearan also describe what the candidates need to do and what pitfalls they need to avoid to succeed in the debates.... [tags: Democracy, Voting, Demographics, Politics]
2031 words (5.8 pages)
- WWE's business focuses on professional wrestling, a simulated sport. It is currently the largest professional wrestling business in the world. The business previously existed as the Capitol Wrestling Corporation (CWC), which promoted under the banner of the World Wide Wrestling Federation (WWWF), then the World Wrestling Federation (WWF), and later World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). Since then the business has grown into three brands, RAW, Smack Down, and ECW. The McMahons keep this wrestling business in their family for fifty years, with the help of a few friends, which made this business what it is today.... [tags: wrestling, sports]
866 words (2.5 pages)
- I thought this week's smack down took a bit hit, though it did develop some interesting story lines. Edge spearing Taker for payback, was a nice touch. But I was disappointed by some of the match quality. CM Punk Vs Rey, was not as good as the glowing reviews, and Jericho Vs Taker was a tad disappointing. Let's take a look at what went down, shall we?. CM Punk Vs Rey Mysterio. I thought it was decent, but that's about it. Rey's overcoming the impossible act, is really starting to grate my nerves.... [tags: Film Review]
690 words (2 pages)
- "Get over here!" The angered and scratchy voice bellows from deep within the strong, mean-spirited ninja. The ninja throws forth a blade that is fastened to the end of a long, black rope. The sharp point of the spear pierces the skin and takes root deep within the stomach of a screaming, young woman. Blood splatters from the impact, and the ninja forcefully retrieves the blade by pulling on the rope to which it is attached. The shrieking, young woman is lurched forward, attached still to the steel blade and without the ability to defend herself.... [tags: Argumentative Persuasive Topics]
2968 words (8.5 pages)