That morning one of them was walking around the edge of the lawn by the forest and I could tell he was upset. I know that sounds like an obvious statement considering what was going on, but this is a person who never shows any emotion other than happiness or anger. I had only seen him cry once before. I started making my way over to him and when he noticed me he kinda stopped and we just looked at each other. Finally he said to me through a breaking voice “This sucks” and all I could manage to say back was “yeah”. I can’t really remember if I said anything after that because we both just started crying and hugged for a minute.
After that we both headed back towards the house and I got the rest of my things, hugged and said goodbye everyone and then my dad took me and my brothers to his house. The drive back was sad but at the same time it was sort of liberating. I was finally free from all fighting. My mom would be damaged but she would also find true happiness. Me and my brothers would no longer dread going to her house or have to tiptoe around Matt anymore. That 's what we thought anyway.
This is where I explain what I meant when I say my mother had become a selfish person. You see everytime something ...
... middle of paper ...
...t back to their mom 's house and my brothers were sent back to our dads house. My dad had to sign papers saying that he would take care of us and he would have total custody of us until further notice.
You might be wondering why this was so terrible that our dad was getting full custody of us. Well that 's because my step father has been doing drugs since July of last year and my mother knew about it. This was the last straw for me. My mother had crossed the line for me several times before and I let those times slide in the past because she’s my mom. This time I felt like she had completely betrayed me. I never in a million years thought she would put me in harms way. I always thought mothers were supposed to protect you and do anything in their power to keep you safe. Well she did the exact opposite and just to make matters even worse she’s decided to stay with him.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The worst day of my life happened to me when I was twelve. In order to understand that day, you must know what happened in order to get there. This included a spiral of events that led to the day that changed my life forever. Since before I was born, my parents did drugs. This caused me to not be like my fellow classmates, because I had to think and act differently. While one seventh grader was wondering about what camp they would go to during the summer, I was wondering how I could survive without eating school food for three months.... [tags: Father, Mother, Family, Parent]
1197 words (3.4 pages)
- On April 10, 2014, was the worst day of my life. I came in for a procedure to be done on this day. I was very nervous because I knew Growing up in the hood as young man was hard for me not getting everything that the other kids where getting it was hard for my mother knowing she was a single parent trying her best to keep the lights on for our family growing up with no father never had no one to tell me right from wrong had to learn on my own until this day I’m still learning still doing some dumb things that’s wrong pushing family and friends out my life .... [tags: Mother, Family, Father, Parent]
1240 words (3.5 pages)
- I got two hours of sleep that night because I woke up at seven in the morning. This was the worst day of my life. I had to help my mother pack our things as she sobbed uncontrollably. I also thought I would never get to be with Matt 's sons again, who I had known since I was eleven. They were like brothers to me and they were the only people who understood what each other was going through when it came to family issues like this. I thought I was never going to get to act like idiots or have serious conversations with them again.... [tags: Family, Mother, Father, Happiness]
1429 words (4.1 pages)
- It was a beautiful Saturday October 20, 2012. The sun was out the air was fresh and the wind blew around 5-10 mph. I rode the train downtown to check on a celebrity grooming job and when I got there the place was nice. I sat down to talk and have tea with the stylists and owner at the salon to get me prepared for the job. After everything was explained and I got to know everyone I received a call from Vanessa. Vanessa has been my best friend for 8 years. She wanted to meet up with me and have a talk.... [tags: personal narrative]
559 words (1.6 pages)
- Hello friends, it's almost two months I haven't posted a single content as got a bit busy in my clients and on my niche sites. Today's post is about my personal experience what I faced even after I was having my Backup all I can say is a matter of luck. So we are not going to discuss how to take a backup of your site, it's just about how important is to have a backup so that you are ready for any disaster. www.techelev.com was my first blog, and everybody knows the feeling of first love. Still it was not one of the best site, but I learned from it a lot.... [tags: ship, corrupt, hard disk]
631 words (1.8 pages)
- I was born on november 27, 1997 in guadalajara, Jalisco. One of the most prettier places on Mexico. As it has countless tourist places to visit and admire. During my childhood, I passed for a hard situation every six months, something that is not normal for some kids. This situation was that my dad every six months traveled to Madera, CA. for job. He worked for half year in this country.Therefore; I did not saw him for a long time. Every year I just waited to the time to see my dad. When he returned, that day became the best day of my life, since my dad was with me again.... [tags: High school, Family, Academic term, Debut singles]
1908 words (5.5 pages)
- The Worst Day of My Life It was the worst day of my life. I really had no attention of getting caught but unfortunately it was one of my unlucky days. The morning of July 16th was sunny and clear in New Delhi, the sun was glowing on his full height; the school ground was full of grade seven kids running around and playing soccer. Me and my other grade eight friends were there too sitting by the soccer ground on a shiny green grass and enjoying the hot sunny day of July 16th. “You know we are suppose to be in English class right now”, said the guy with the blond hair name Sunil.... [tags: Short Stories Personal Narratives Essays]
1405 words (4 pages)
- September 12, 2016 was the worst morning of my life. Actually, I can honestly say the worst experience. It is worse than when I cut my finger last year. It all started approximately two to three weeks ago. Let me explain, how the situation evolved. I still really can not imagine how it concluded. That day, I learned there are no shortcuts around some things; you just have to do it. I am taking a Lakeland Community College Credit Plus (CCP) class this semester. It is a college level English class.... [tags: Writing, Essay, Idea, Short story]
1194 words (3.4 pages)
- In an amusing, lively fictional memoir, "The Worst Intentions" from Alessandro Piperno, thirty-three-year-old narrator, Daniel spends just over three hundred pages describing the confused fortunes of the disturbed, odd Jewish-Italian Sonnino people specially describing father and sons relationships which lacks in communication, social pressure of remaining prestigious part of society. The book begins with Daniel’s description of his grandfather, Bepy, the charmingly insincere head of the Sonnino.... [tags: Piperno Worst Intentions Father Son Relations]
1966 words (5.6 pages)
- The day my worst fears came to life. I never thought I would live to see the day I couldn’t get back to my home within in a few days. August 27, 2005, was the last day that I would ever live in Louisiana again. Maria Nunez lived in Louisiana for more than forty years and have gone through some major hurricanes in her life. Nunez just arrived a few years earlier to New Orleans in 1965 when hurricane Betsy made landfall. That was her first major hurricane that she lived through, she stated “In my youth we treated it like a party for everyone to get together” We went in to the streets when the power went out.... [tags: New Orleans, Hurricane Katrina, Louisiana]
1407 words (4 pages)